SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 14 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 14 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 10:17 pm

kayfay wrote:I may eat my words later, but I think I might be team RoJo...
teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 14 3806527698 Any particular reason?

Back to top Go down

teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 14 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by kayfay Mon May 02, 2016 10:43 pm

cyannceyla wrote:
teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 14 3806527698 Any particular reason?

I don't know! I just feel like they'll have a lot of fun together and that's all I really want to see for her right now, if that makes sense. Not really expecting a marriage outcome, to be honest.
kayfay
kayfay

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 10:46 pm

kayfay wrote:
cyannceyla wrote:

I don't know! I just feel like they'll have a lot of fun together and that's all I really want to see for her right now, if that makes sense. Not really expecting a marriage outcome, to be honest.
Ha. It's best not to tbh.

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue May 03, 2016 12:22 am

It's a very small, exclusive club. Counting you, I think there are 4 of us now.  giggling

:cheerpom: #TeamRoJo

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue May 03, 2016 11:15 am

grace8136 wrote:

It's a very small, exclusive club. Counting you, I think there are 4 of us now.  giggling

:cheerpom: #TeamRoJo

I don't want to jinx him but he's the guy I am rooting for too. Just so you know I always seem to choose the wrong guy before season begins. teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 14 3806527698

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 03, 2016 11:30 am

I like Robby and I am going to be cheering him on, just not on team anyone until I see them with JoJo. I remember loving Arie and wanting to free him from Emily same with every guy and Andi.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue May 03, 2016 2:08 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I like Robby and I am going to be cheering him on, just not on team anyone until I see them with JoJo. I remember loving Arie and wanting to free him from Emily same with every guy and Andi.

You are so right!!I liked Jo Jo on Ben's season. When her show airs it remains to be seen if I stay a fan of hers. Just like with Juan Pablo, when the lead is the lead is when you see more of their personality, warts & all!!!!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed May 04, 2016 8:30 am

I hate that I am so behind. I cannot believe how busy I have been, that I barely know what's going on. Wasn't Robby's family the one who was selling t-shirts? What was that about? Thanks!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 04, 2016 9:02 am

nutty1 wrote:I hate that I am so behind. I cannot believe how busy I have been, that I barely know what's going on. Wasn't Robby's family the one who was selling t-shirts? What was that about? Thanks!
They are. I will be interested to see if any profits are donated to a charity. We don't know yet, so I am personally reserving judgement.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed May 04, 2016 9:03 am

Well I guess I am team whoever Jojo has the best physical, emotional and intellectual connection with, which is mutual and reciprocal. Ultimately it's her choice and hope she makes the right one if it's Robby then i will cheer on team Rojo

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 14 1f49b  teamRojo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 14 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 9:06 am

stuckinsc wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I hate that I am so behind. I cannot believe how busy I have been, that I barely know what's going on. Wasn't Robby's family the one who was selling t-shirts? What was that about? Thanks!
They are. I will be interested to see if any profits are donated to a charity. We don't know yet, so I am personally reserving judgement.
As of now, his youngest sister is selling them specifically for/to family and friends. I don't believe she 'expects anyone who is a "fan" to buy them.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 04, 2016 9:08 am

cyannceyla wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
As of now, his youngest sister is selling them specifically for/to family and friends. I don't believe she 'expects anyone who is a "fan" to buy them.
I agree, but fans will buy them, so I wait and see what they do if they have any profits.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva