SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 4 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 4 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by grace8136 Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:32 pm

Did everyone see that that last pic was a video? That was my first attempt at bringing over a video from IG. Not sure why it's so big.

I don't think casting is so long for the guys. If they find a good one, I think they expedite things through quickly or at least that's my impression. I'm also going to wait and see regarding his reasons. His family looks like a lot of fun and I could see JoJo liking them and fitting right in.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 4 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Ash2214 Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:37 pm

grace8136 wrote:Did everyone see that that last pic was a video? That was my first attempt at bringing over a video from IG. Not sure why it's so big.

I don't think casting is so long for the guys. If they find a good one, I think they expedite things through quickly or at least that's my impression. I'm also going to wait and see regarding his reasons. His family looks like a lot of fun and I could see JoJo liking them and fitting right in.

I just did some searching and they seem like so much fun and they all appear to be super close. Also, the more pictures I see of Robby, the hotter I think he is laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:42 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Did everyone see that that last pic was a video? That was my first attempt at bringing over a video from IG. Not sure why it's so big.

I just did some searching and they seem like so much fun and they all appear to be super close. Also, the more pictures I see of Robby, the hotter I think he is laugh out loud

Me too Ash! I think there's a good chance we'll be seeing this family on a HTD!

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:43 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

Me too Ash! I think there's a good chance we'll be seeing this family on a HTD!

With swimming perhaps for some shirtless fun please?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:11 pm

Interesting read for love compatibility between Robby & JoJo

https://www.astromatcha.com/astrology-compatibility/capricorn-compatibility/capricorn-man-and-sagittarius-woman/

Sorry I stand corrected , used November 25 as JoJo's birthday but was informed it is November 1 making her a Scorpio not a Sagittarius. Please disregard above:
and see instead https://www.astromatcha.com/astrology-compatibility/capricorn-compatibility/capricorn-man-and-scorpio-woman/

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:09 pm

So, all along we had assumed that Robby and his ex broke up back in November, 2015. I guess because this was the last time that she posted anything about him on her IG. I found her FB (https://www.facebook.com/hope.higginbotham.75) and saw that they were still together, at least, until his birthday in January. She posted these two pics, one on Xmas eve and 2nd on his birthday. His FB has been deactivated so you can't see if he liked or commented on the pics, but some of his family members liked them:

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 4 284970_10154463364715760_9064466833838963636_n
Hope Higginbotham
December 24, 2015 ·
Baby it's coldddd outside... Not really but we pretend here in Florida ☀

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 4 12509539_10154492838365760_6142239239936714335_n
Happy 27th Birthday to Mr. Fancy Pants

Last edited by julychild on Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:30 pm; edited 3 times in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:15 pm

The post got truncated for some reason. Will repost.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:19 pm

^This is one reason, I refuse to take most of these contestants seriously when they say they are looking for love on this show. If in a relationship or broken up short term PLEASE do not go on the show. It begs to question the motive... and I sincerely do not think its rebound because this show is not the cure. 

After being on the show and then eliminated, we see how quickly most of them return to or get into another relationship. Huge grain of salt for most of them :soapbox

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:21 pm

And btw, that's not a good pic of him at all with those eyes. The girlfriend however is pretty

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:29 pm

So was he applying to be on the show while he was still with his gf? Hope he doesn't make it to the F3. Also maybe thats just a bad angle but he does not look good without a beard
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:36 pm

^^ He could have turned in his application after the breakup. Some move really fast through the process.

Anyway, I am SUPER curious about the story. I wonder if and how he'll present it on the show. I like what I have seen of him (and his family) so far, but I am now skeptical x 2. If he couldn't pull the trigger after almost 5 years, how believable would it be IF he does it after 2.5 dates?!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:47 pm

This makes the bachelor version of blindsided seem so trivial. Poor Hope. I wanted to root for him, but I don't know what he could say for this to make sense. I'll also be curious to hear how he explains it. They better not edit it out!

If his family or Hope or Hope's friends are reading here, please fill us in or send one of us a PM. Is it as bad as it seems?

Is anyone there for the right reasons this season?  scratch

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva