SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 3 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:03 am

^^ Oh, snap! affraid
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by california90 Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:05 am

well, her twitter is private.. so she might not actually use twitter anymore and still have the pic up.

i would probably say she would go back and delete the pic once its out there that he is a contestant.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:07 am

^^Her IG wasn't private when we found him and there were lots of pics of him. They took a trip to Italy together in October. 4 year relationship.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:27 am

Her IG is not private right now, and she still has all the photos. Won't be surprised if he gets to epi7 and pull the "I still love the girl I left back home and would like to leave and give it one more try" move. Suspect

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:36 am

OH man! Jojo and her having to compete story line. MF and company would LOVE that. In my opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:09 am

casjacknick wrote:OH man! Jojo and her having to compete story line. MF and company would LOVE that. In my opinion.

giggling Who'd expect smooth sailing anyway no no  So we might see the reincarnates or is it regurgitation a Rego or Bunn Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 3 3806527698 and a Frank.

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:46 am

Gameday with the family! #gonoles #scalpem #tweeternation by @coach_hayes

Happy national sibling day to these four, plus some extras, and the parents who act like they're kids too
@needleinthehayestack

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:42 am

Fun family. For now, I am just glad for a fun hot guy. Hopefully they won't recycle the leave for the girl before storyline. In his defense, he can't control what the ex does with her pics. I would be more concerned if she was all over his SM still. JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:57 am

4 years is a long time and they've not been broken up longer than 4 months. But he is good looking for sure.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:42 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:4 years is a long time and they've not been broken up longer than  4 months. But he is good looking for sure.

I don't disagree, but we don't know what the four years was like. I am not judging right now. I will wait and see him on my screen and enjoy the view.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:56 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:4 years is a long time and they've not been broken up longer than  4 months. But he is good looking for sure.

I don't disagree, but we don't know what the four years was like. I am not judging right now. I will wait and see him on my screen and enjoy the view.

Oh yeah, ITA. It just seems like a trend for so many people to not be able be single for 5 minutes. This guy was being cast on the show straight from a holiday with his gf of 4 years. Or during the relationship. 21 weeks ago he was sending 'I love you' messages to his ex on IG. While being cast for the show. It's just crazy.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:08 am

I'm not too concerned about it. Both JoJo and Lauren broke up with their boyfriends within 5 months of going on Ben's season. Now one is happily engaged to Ben and the other is happily the lead of the bachelorette.

Sometimes relationships last longer than they should for various reasons. For all we know, that trip to Italy was a last ditch effort to try to save the relationship. It does sound a bit silly, but it's not uncommon to leave a relationship and find someone else not long after. It will be interesting to see how long he makes it and what his connection is like with JoJo.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva