SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 50 of 82 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 66 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 50 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2016 10:38 am

Sorry I was talking about his Twitter not his IG.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 50 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by julychild Wed May 25, 2016 11:05 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry I was talking about his Twitter not his IG.

No, he didn't have an email address on his Twitter account before going on the show. He added it after he got back.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 25, 2016 12:55 pm

Robby does nothing for me. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2016 1:00 pm

Me either. He seems to have a sense of humour so I'm looking forward to that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 25, 2016 1:31 pm

Robby did nothing for me during the premier, but his hot swimmers bid is nice and from SM he seems to have a pretty good sense of humor. I hope the editors show us funny Robby. Truthfully, the editors made the premiere the Jordan show with sides of Chad and Luke with various drunk or creepy guys thrown in. I am discounting no one off the premiere.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 25, 2016 3:10 pm

He just seems immature to me. I don't think he takes anything very seriously.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed May 25, 2016 6:29 pm

His IG is now public, with pictures of his ex Hope all over it. I think he will end up going back to her, I get the sense there is unfinished business between them

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 50 1f49b  Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 50 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 25, 2016 6:34 pm

Robby favorited JoJo's latest tweet, favorited JoJo's best friend's tweet, started following JoJo's mom Soraya (who doesn't even use her Twitter), and tweeted at JoJo's mom.

I can't even right now laugh out loud he's on a roll.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed May 25, 2016 6:41 pm

mysthelma wrote:His IG is now public, with pictures of his ex Hope all over it. I think he will end up going back to her, I get the sense there is unfinished business between them

Look at his facebook. Going off that, he's got unfinished business with women all the way back to 2006. He just doesn't delete exes for whatever reason and still seems to be friends with at least some of them.

https://www.facebook.com/robby.hayes2/photos?pnref=lhc

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 25, 2016 6:41 pm

I actually am enjoying this laugh out loud It's like everyone is 17 this season, including the lead herself. It's kinda adorable and hilarious and what tptb push for every season anyway.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 25, 2016 6:50 pm

Yay more Robby SM fun! I hope he gives us a play-by-play again the next time he flies somewhere. #RobbysAdventures
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 25, 2016 6:56 pm

I just noticed that he also favorited these two tweets as well within the past few hours:

@jenmarcus: Someone please tell me how to get @JoelleFletcher's body. Thanks. #TheBachelorette

@SaavRamirez: Every goodbye is bittersweet so why should we fight what we both need

I love it! RS referenced today that Robby and Jordan were friendly and part of whatever group of guys that were close. I think it would be great entertainment if Robby (depending on who the F1 is) tries to get back JoJo. Robby did favorite a tweet about being there for love and not fame, which I thought was taking a dog at Jordan a bit. Bring it laugh out loud I love the drama!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 82 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 66 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva