SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:23 pm

It's a great name!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:56 pm

relaxing wrote:

Hi ND, Great to see you here. 

I don't know.  There's a lot that seems suspicious in the edit for F1 Jordan to me, but I don't really have an opinion on the edit for Luke, other than seems like TPTB have him as a top next lead candidate.

I agree  Beside being the most beautiful in my eyes anyways and the most genuine. I truly think he is groom for next bach. He is the whole package.

I think they failed with chris houle but finally found the real deal with luke. He will not plant corns in L.A. in my opinion... :thud

If he is not F1, then I am totally happy he is F4. It will hurt but so much less than after IMO.

At this point I think we all have this tiny little something to maybe think that jojo fell madly in love with him and he is the one and only... but I highly doubt she did. Great on paper and all jazz...

the CMA was definitely the prods promoting him. He gained over 65K followers in 2 weeks on IG. also gained over 10K on twitter. And he does not post much per day. so he is not selling himself much.

====

HI,

My name is katy and it's been 26 days that I am a Luke addict.

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:16 am

I agree. Luke is the total package.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:22 am

Just gonna leave this here...  laugh out loud

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 9552d7bf10b9a240429dc48e65dd4b89_zpssb6fi3lg

All those squats and work outs make for some nice views.  Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:48 am

MiniDiva wrote:@nd4reality  I didn't sleuth this season but reading comments here and current observation of what is happening.  It would be great if JoJo wised up and let Jordon go at F4 and that was the long goodbye that Fleiss tweeted about.  There are no SC's of Jordon or Luke in Thailand, yet RS heard Luke was in Thailand at first.  This could be a foiler season and I would be more inclined to believe Robby would be the F1 over Luke or Chase. But I am am just following the discussion  that you sleuthers are coming up with.  yes

IA Georgia, I think they want Luke as the next Lead.  He has the whole package and would made a great lead.  Swoon City!  :fanningfan

Question: Would TPTB have nudged (and not necessarily gently either) JoJo away from Luke because they wanted him for The Bachelor?

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:13 am

exmrsbundy wrote:Question: Would TPTB have nudged (and not necessarily gently either) JoJo away from Luke because they wanted him for The Bachelor?
I don't think so. During Andi's season Josh would have been the best candidate for the Bachelor. Since he was F1 they went with Chris. Production has to let the lead choose who they want for F1 or the show wouldn't be "authentic" JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:58 am

jen689 wrote:
exmrsbundy wrote:Question: Would TPTB have nudged (and not necessarily gently either) JoJo away from Luke because they wanted him for The Bachelor?
I don't think so. During Andi's season Josh would have been the best candidate for the Bachelor. Since he was F1 they went with Chris. Production has to let the lead choose who they want for F1 or the show wouldn't be "authentic" JMO

Thank you Jen.

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:33 am

jen689 wrote:
JMO, production actually tried hard during filming to push her toward Nick, then the summer helps my drop
Nick bombs to break them up. So I do think they can use subtle mechanisms if the lead is on the fence.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:37 am

exmrsbundy wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:@nd4reality  I didn't sleuth this season but reading comments here and current observation of what is happening.  It would be great if JoJo wised up and let Jordon go at F4 and that was the long goodbye that Fleiss tweeted about.  There are no SC's of Jordon or Luke in Thailand, yet RS heard Luke was in Thailand at first.  This could be a foiler season and I would be more inclined to believe Robby would be the F1 over Luke or Chase. But I am am just following the discussion  that you sleuthers are coming up with.  yes

IA Georgia, I think they want Luke as the next Lead.  He has the whole package and would made a great lead.  Swoon City!  :fanningfan

Question: Would TPTB have nudged (and not necessarily gently either) JoJo away from Luke because they wanted him for The Bachelor?

didn't we hear that they wanted emiky as  next lead and "encouraged" trouble till they got their way? I remeber a lot of discussions on this on the board back then.

Back to Luke, if it is true that he did a SM cleanup after returning from filming at f4 because of his viability for next lead then he definitely was nowhere near strong feelings for Jojo as we have heard in PIs. So those were all lies for the benefit of the  camera.

But let's assume he was not eliminated during HT week as originally stated by RS.
they could have given him His phone back during th HTD for "work" at which time he cleaned stuff up. and made it to Thailand.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:46 am

What are we talking about re: cleanup?
Do we know what exactly was 'cleaned'?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:49 am

exmrsbundy wrote:

Simply put: yes.
IMO
They have been known not to want certain leads to pick certain people for whatever reasons and not been happy if things don't go their way.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:50 am

There was indeed a SM clean up, no question about that.

But I'm not sure how fan girls being too friendly and such at his gigs that happened before he left for filming has anything to do with any feeling he may or may not have had for Jo.  The clean up had to do with the image he'd want to project to be in the running for and became lead.  It was after he returned home and was out of the bubble, assuming he is indeed F4.  Once out of the bubble and away from the manipulation and mind games, most return to "normal" rather quickly.  So he could've realized they were indeed not as right for each other as he once thought.  Doesn't mean he didn't have strong feelings for Jo in the bubble.  IMO, that's two totally separate things.  And I honestly don't think it'd hurt most people to do a major SM clean up every now and then anyway.  But that's JMO.

ETA:  Grace, JC and maybe Ash (not sure if she followed Luke as closely as Jordan) were keeping a close eye on SM.  So maybe one of them can give their thoughts later when they check in.  Or maybe dig back threw his threads when you have time, because there were plenty of posts discussing the cleanup.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1