SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NationalSelfieDay - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:14 am

SLA44 wrote:In the preview at the end of the show they showed someone supposedly rejecting her rose and she was pretty upset about.  I'm wondering if it was Luke and that is how he was out as F4. no idea

I didn't see that, I'll have to watch it again. It seems strange that Luke would be f4, JoJo seems more into Luke than Chase or Robby at this point.

Back to top Go down

NationalSelfieDay - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:42 am

The hands go with a blue suit and she is rejecting the blue suit. IMO
i checked the hands and they do not look like luke hands IMO
Luke play guitar and he probably has his hands very callous, those are not. IMO
plus if you check the tumb, the nail is particularly short. IMO
on the pic the nails are just manicured. IMO

I honestly think it is not Luke. IMO  

NationalSelfieDay - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Hands11
scap from dreamer on youtubed
NationalSelfieDay - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Blue110
my scap from recorded TV
NationalSelfieDay - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Lukeha10
Scap from dreamer on youtubf

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:03 am

Luke was funny on his twitter. IMO
he shared his video with the kid in the bag on his back and this kid is his friend Banddon. IMO
Luke liked 2 brandon's post and this reflect his sense of humor. IMO

First it was a video of someone dropping a bunch of sausages on a BBQ
Second is a bunch of cucumbers

I have a feeling there is a subliminal message in those eh? IMO giggling

NationalSelfieDay - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Cucu10
NationalSelfieDay - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Cucu210
NationalSelfieDay - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Cucu310
luke twitter4

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:16 am

I would like him even more if he turned down a rose or walked away. I think they find each other sexy and that is about it. For some reason we see no fun Luke with JoJo and he is in there, so to me not a good fit.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:19 am

^^ giggling   Nothing subliminal about those tweets IMO.

Luke is a funny guy which we finally got to see with his "man boob" clip at the end.  I hope JoJo gets to see his funny side but Luke is very intense with her.  At least he seems serious and not a player like her F1/F2 so acting doesn't come easy maybe.  JMO. laugh out loud

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:56 am

the boob blooper is sooo funny!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:55 pm

Source: Luke_Pell

#plaidsquad
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:09 pm

^^^Cute picture^^^^

That boy can sure kiss!

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:13 pm

Texas humor! cantstopl

Ok fiine #nationalselfieday in my #sideboob shirt #freethenipple #thebachelorette @texashumor @dpayth
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:34 pm

^^ love this cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:45 pm

my video from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:46 pm

I wonder if Luke really fell hard for JoJo as he seems to be on the show. If so, he bounced back quickly from the bubble, IMO.  He has such a dry sense of humor and is more fun than he is being portrayed   He has a lot of girls fanning over him so he doesn't seem to be hurting for attention.  

#manboobs   Muscleman
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1