SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NationalSelfieDay - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 10:03

That is part of the contract. Luke does not post much on IG and twitter. I would say maybe 1 per day average. He also likes 3 maybe. I do not know if he is more active on snapchat but I do not think so. IMO

Posting so little, and he has now 95.1K followers (before the episode he was around 85.2K). He is gaining without really not doing much around 3000 followers per day. IMO

IMO, the first 2 weeks are tough for each but then real life goes on and they all recover outside the bubble. IMO

I am happy that he looks happy today and I love love love his dry sense of humor.

Back to top Go down

NationalSelfieDay - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by babs Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 10:08

Even Derek was funny in that video. I haven't seen any funnies from him so far so seeing it was nice.

babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 10:10

MiniDiva wrote:I wonder if Luke really fell hard for JoJo as he seems to be on the show. If so, he bounced back quickly from the bubble, IMO.  He has such a dry sense of humor and is more fun than he is being portrayed   He has a lot of girls fanning over him so he doesn't seem to be hurting for attention.  

#manboobs   Muscleman
I love your little manboobs!  I'm still hoping that it turns out to be Luke that did not accept JoJo's rose.   :fingersarecrossed

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 10:12

Manboobs = moobs

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 10:33

MiniDiva wrote:I wonder if Luke really fell hard for JoJo as he seems to be on the show. If so, he bounced back quickly from the bubble, IMO.  He has such a dry sense of humor and is more fun than he is being portrayed   He has a lot of girls fanning over him so he doesn't seem to be hurting for attention.  

#manboobs   Muscleman

Me love some #manboobs

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 10:38

Whenever I come in this thread I always think about how much more personality and humor Luke seems to have than they allow to be seen on the show (as usual). I'm glad to see he his wit his social media because I think leading his own season we'll get to see a lot more of his personality and humor hopefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 11:06

To me, Luke is completely different in SM/Snaps than he is being shown on TV.  He is in the entertainment industry and he would have to have some charisma and personality to attract fans and keep them.  Singing is only part of it.  He seems to be a guy's guy and gets along well with his male friends, i.e, band members, TB cast, Army buddies etc.    He is coming across so intense with JoJo that I wonder if some of it is scripted -- as much as I hate saying it, maybe he is there to try out for the Bachelor or he is just not a "playa" and doesn't know the moves that Jordon and Robby know.  Although she does feel his passion.  What ever that means!   NationalSelfieDay - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 1f60d  NationalSelfieDay - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 1f60b  NationalSelfieDay - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 1f618

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 11:21

my video from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 11:45

If they are not showing Luke as fun loving and funny as a contestant, it will be nearly impossible to show him as such as the lead. They always get serious and bogged down by the weight their crown.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 11:51

I like Luke think he is a good guy but I don't think he is lead material based on the premise of this show. Of the f4 I see Robby more suited to the lead role

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  NationalSelfieDay - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 1f49b  NationalSelfieDay - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 11:54

^^IA, this could be a case where some one in ABC wants him as the lead and MF doesn't. I rather not see Luke be a pawn in TPTB game and enjoy his 15 min now. Luke is a great guy and I think being on JoJo's season will help his love life and career without being TB.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 11:56

I honestly think with this cast, this would be a good time to go back in time and maybe pick someone off a completely different season. For realz. What are Ben Z. Or Cupcake up to these days? Heck, let's give it to Nick Viall. 4th times a charm! laugh out loud Arie??! He can't be that busy. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1