SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cameraman - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by julychild Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:22 pm

I don't know, but don't think I've ever noticed Elan post any pics of wherever they may be filming.

julychild

Back to top Go down

cameraman - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:37 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 44m44 minutes ago
Don't worry about it. Just a picture of one of the dudes... #TheBachelorette
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:04 pm

If that picture of Jojo is recent, they are definitely not in Thailand. It is way too hot this time of year of boots and tights. It is Thailand's hottest month of the year. And it is humid.

Japan has a more milder climate with no humidity this time of year. So I would lean toward Japan vs Thailand.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:19 pm

omg it would be amazeballs if they went to japan!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:56 pm

Where is the pic that Elan posted??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:59 pm

Here: https://instagram.com/p/BDzAyn0w3Ig/

cameraman - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 87b72b10 cameraman - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 86669110 cameraman - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:03 pm

umngirl wrote:Elan just posted a pic of a gondola going down a mountain. No snow in sight. I'm wondering if they are in South America.
Can you post the pic please??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:04 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:Elan just posted a pic of a gondola going down a mountain. No snow in sight. I'm wondering if they are in South America.

I did. It's in the post right above this one.

cameraman - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 87b72b10 cameraman - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 86669110 cameraman - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:06 pm

Seabear wrote:MF is intent in making this season of the Bachelorette appear particularly salacious by all his tweets about hotness, sex and aggression among the men.  MF is such a lecherous fool. Begging for more Twitter followers on the promise of partial nudity photos is typical lowlife MF and totally gross. cameraman - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 1838857674

That photo of JoJo hiking does not look like Thailand to me.  JoJo's jewelry looks pseudo Native American.

With CH in Texas as of yesterday....maybe they are closer by for this 5th weeks round of dates.

JMO

Not familiar with Thailand, at all, but searched on Google to see if I could find a familiar scenery and saw pics with similar background. Not able to bring photos over on my phone, but If anyone google "Phuket Thailand countryside" or something like that you'll see pics of rubber plantations that kinda look like Jojo's background, I mean, assuming those are rubber trees Smiley. They could also be nowhere near Thailand.

Don't know why she is dressed like that, but the weird necklace and arm band would be odd to wear for hiking.

Last edited by julychild on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:11 pm

Elan went on a personal trip to Japan very recently.  I seriously doubt he would post an easily traceable photo of their location.  I imagine the photo is from his vacation.  Elan loves to throw stuff out there.

JoJo definitely looks like she is hiking somewhere in the southwest.  The airport lounge she was shown in by MF in his previous post looked much more like a lounge in a regional or private charter airport lounge. Since CH was in Houston yesterday having the week 5 filming closer by would make sense if he is going to be there for the RC.  Also there are plenty of deserts and monuments that are "hot" to dump someone on the 2 on 1.  
IF they are going to Thailand maybe they will travel there for the next few episodes.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:12 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

Here's the pic for all to see. Also in the comments, someone says that this is in Uruaguay

cameraman - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 12230999_1596887823965616_612493053_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIyMTMyMzQwMjY4MjUyODI4OA%3D%3D

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:21 pm

The gondola's in Elan's photo are in Hiroshima Japan.  My daughter traveled there last fall and has similar photos.  There is an almost exact photo posted on the previous page that shows the location.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+64
kayfay
beader
ThankMeLater
_wd75
hae1001
bleuberry
ED
pitci
Diana
soccermom333
megaa