SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cameraman - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:46 pm

In fairness, Sean and Chris were shirtless and in baths and showers. Not sure about Ben and don't remember it with JPG. I think MF is a pig in general
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

cameraman - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Lucas15 Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:46 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Is it just me or do others get the cameraman - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Eewscameraman - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Yuck heebie jeebie vibe each time MF makes flirtatious comments about Jojo.  Well...honestly anytime he does it to/about one of the 'Ettes.  JMOAA.

I keep fighting (unsuccessfully for the most part) the inclination to view MF as the real life inspiration for Chet Wilton's character in UnReal.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:05 pm

HEA wrote:Wondering... did Fleiss ever said anything similar with any bachelor (re: Hottest Bachelorette ever???)?

Yes, I recall a couple of times, Trista, DeAnna, going by memory, responding to his SM, "best bachelorette" or something to that effect. He has tweeted this season, the hottest guys ever, or whatever he said. He says stuff like that all the time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:55 pm

I don't take much about what he or Millsy have to tweet. The only time either gets my attention is when they are blatantly nasty toward a cast person.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:03 pm

MF is intent in making this season of the Bachelorette appear particularly salacious by all his tweets about hotness, sex and aggression among the men.  MF is such a lecherous fool. Begging for more Twitter followers on the promise of partial nudity photos is typical lowlife MF and totally gross. cameraman - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 1838857674

That photo of JoJo hiking does not look like Thailand to me.  JoJo's jewelry looks pseudo Native American.

With CH in Texas as of yesterday....maybe they are closer by for this 5th weeks round of dates.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:01 pm

I'm sure Kaitlyn taunting back to him gave him a few more followers! A few of hers replying back asking her who Fleiss is cameraman - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 3806527698

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  cameraman - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 1f49c

cameraman - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 8367-910 cameraman - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 I_got_13 cameraman - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 E5kqdm15 cameraman - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:07 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Is it just me or do others get the cameraman - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Eewscameraman - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Yuck heebie jeebie vibe each time MF makes flirtatious comments about Jojo.  Well...honestly anytime he does it to/about one of the 'Ettes.  JMOAA.

I keep fighting (unsuccessfully for the most part) the inclination to view MF as the real life inspiration for Chet Wilton's character in UnReal.
JMHO

Lucas, I'm not even fighting it. Chet is MF! I can't wait to see what Unreal brings us this season. giggling

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:14 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister

Hottest Bachelorette ever???
#TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/xrL5VJIOml

https://mobile.twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/717016491762126848/photos

10:50am - 4 Apr 16

cameraman - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 CfNas0CUEAA3zNi

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:39 pm

So are we thinking that they aren't in Thailand?  I'm getting a new mexico vibe from this picture.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:46 pm

Elan just posted a pic of a gondola going down a mountain. No snow in sight. I'm wondering if they are in South America.

cameraman - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 87b72b10 cameraman - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 86669110 cameraman - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:08 pm

umngirl wrote:Elan just posted a pic of a gondola going down a mountain. No snow in sight. I'm wondering if they are in South America.

If Elan's post is any indication of their current location, then I would say they're in Japan! That looks like the cable cars in Miyajima, JP. If you google "cable car in miyajima", you'd see similar views/photos.

BUT the feather necklace of Jojo doesn't look too Japanese to me giggling

jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:18 pm

jaded wrote:
umngirl wrote:Elan just posted a pic of a gondola going down a mountain. No snow in sight. I'm wondering if they are in South America.

If Elan's post is any indication of their current location, then I would say they're in Japan! That looks like the cable cars in Miyajima, JP. If you google "cable car in miyajima", you'd see similar views/photos.

BUT the feather necklace of Jojo doesn't look too Japanese to me giggling
Yes, it does look like Japan.

cameraman - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Cable%20car%20japan_zpsd1xb6ofg

http://themummyproject.com/hiroshima-miyajima-family-holiday-japan/

Last edited by richmondrose on Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+64
kayfay
beader
ThankMeLater
_wd75
hae1001
bleuberry
ED
pitci
Diana
soccermom333
megaa