SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Duke702 Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:53 pm

She sounds more like a property manager to me...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by gurlbrit Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have searched during Ben's season, and again shortly after she was announced as the 'ette, for any homes that she built from the ground up and there was not one that I could find.

If I search the smallest builder in my area, there will be something promoting his/her work. Speaking from experience, and know many builders, everyone promotes themselves, their houses, and their projects. They all have very active websites with different options lots building plans, the list goes on

None of her likes on f/book are related to building houses, but rather a lot of good looking famous guys.

The only thing that tells me she's in real estate is it says so on her bio, and on her linkedin JHF Realty Development but there isn't any other info on this company that I could find.

If anyone finds any info I'd be interested in seeing it because I am very familair with this line of work.

Not sure if this is of any use.

http://www.buzzfile.com/business/Jhf-Realty-Development-LLC-214-782-9046

I do know that shell companies are easy to form here in the U.S.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:56 pm

I give her a lot of credit for her rental flipping whatever it is that she has done. I'm referring to real estate developer, and my personal interest in that type of business transaction. This is what a real estate developer means to me and perhaps what the confusion is on my part. I have many years of experience with real estate agents developers and rentals and was looking for these types of transactions.

If you are a real estate developer, these requirements apply to you when you sell to the public a new house, a new condominium unit, a new commercial or industrial building, or a new multi-unit residential building. A real estate developer means an individual or an entity other than a real estate broker or sales representative who in any calendar year after 2007 has sold the following to the public:

at least five new houses or condominium units;
at least one new commercial or industrial building;
at least one new multi-unit residential building each of which contains five or more residential units; or
at least two new multi-unit residential buildings that together contain five or more residential units.

FINTRAC Gov of Canada

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I give her a lot of credit for her rental flipping whatever it is that she has done. I'm referring to real estate developer, and my personal interest in that type of business transaction. This is what a real estate developer means to me and perhaps what the confusion is on my part. I have many years of experience with real estate agents developers and rentals and was looking for these types of transactions.

If you are a real estate developer, these requirements apply to you when you sell to the public a new house, a new condominium unit, a new commercial or industrial building, or a new multi-unit residential building. A real estate developer means an individual or an entity other than a real estate broker or sales representative who in any calendar year after 2007 has sold the following to the public:

at least five new houses or condominium units;
at least one new commercial or industrial building;
at least one new multi-unit residential building each of which contains five or more residential units; or
at least two new multi-unit residential buildings that together contain five or more residential units.

FINTRAC Gov of Canada

I think the Canadian guidelines seem stricter than those in the US. Not surprising.

I don't hold Caila using the opportunities that her wealthy parents gave her, so if JoJo's parents bought her a house she has grown into something bigger good for her.

It is strange that she did not use her SM to promote the business during the bachelor, especially since she used it to promote her friend's clothing line. Could her partner have requested that she not promote it? Weird, but maybe they didn't want to deal with a bunch of horn dog college boys? No idea, just a guess.

I still am looking forward to being entertained and will be interested to see what she does post-show. I wonder if she knew she was the bachelorette since basically the FRC, so she did not dive back into business to leave it again. Might also explain dating Chad again, he would be easy to leave, where someone new she really liked might not be so easy to say goodbye to.

All JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:25 pm

Well flipping houses and renting them out is developing real estate IMO. She may not be doing it in an industrial scale yet, but it's a start. Seems like it's a small business for the time being and whatever she's rented out/sold has been done so word of mouth, so it's not surprising there's not much information online. You don't need fancy websites and advertising if you have nothing to advertise, as in all your properties are already occupied. I doubt she'll be building new apartment blocks anytime soon.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:03 pm

I only see one property in Waco, but it looks like it has at least 3 apartments in one house. It's listed under JHF Realty.

https://actweb.acttax.com/act_webdev/mclennan/index.jsp

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:19 pm

JHF Reality also has a property in Dallas County:
http://www.dallasact.com/act_webdev/dallas/showlist.jsp

Additionally, the registered address of JHF is to a condo not an office when I looked on Zillow (not sure if it's okay to post link as it's very likely her personal address)... As a side note, this is not the same place as her hometown apartment where Chad left the flowers/note (the street view on Google is a very different building).

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:50 pm

She might be starting to flip a house/condo and rent them out at age 25.  My daughter is 25, we helped with the down payment and helped her with contractors etc..  but she lives in half and rents half and has painted and remodeled both apartments.   It is hard work to renovate, but not hard to keep track of as long as you have a good renter.   It is a great investment for my daughter while she is in grad school.  If you buy your properties right and have someone to look over the maintenance, collecting rent and having someone else pay the mortgage is a great way to build some equity and either live cheaply or earn some money.    She will not get rich the first year, but good for her.  I hope that JoJo finds love and keeps working at building up her properties.

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:59 pm

I agree, JoJo's business seems pretty legitimate compared to others in the past.... I too bought my first house at 22 and flipped it to sell, and another at 28 for rental income... I lived on $10 day and used my savings from my full time job to finance it so I don't think you can discount her business based upon age IMO... And as for the lack of advertising, IMO I don't see the need if she is simply renting out her own properties and/or flipping a couple of her houses? It's not like she's offering a service. That said, I know my family ran a business for over 30 years with zero advertising because word of mouth kept them more than busy... All that to say, usually I'm a massive sceptic but I'm not doubting this one for once!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:24 pm

I just saw that Robert Mills tweeted this in response to Fleiss' hot and heavy tweet (sorry if it was already posted):

https://twitter.com/millsy11374/status/718430509957652480

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:47 pm

Interesting tweet by Millsy. I would think hot and heavy would be a good thing?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:19 pm

I think the two(MF and Millsy) are often at opposing ends.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+64
kayfay
beader
ThankMeLater
_wd75
hae1001
bleuberry
ED
pitci
Diana
soccermom333
megaa