SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by mindless Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:11 pm

Perhaps Robby's ex did make an appearance and that's what they were shooting yesterday?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Ash2214 Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:13 pm

Not to mention, I thought it was silly that they supposedly canceled the day portion of Robby's date because RS spoiled where it was. They ended up going to a just as popular and in the open place for the daytime activities yesterday where we got a ton of pictures.

I wonder if something crazy happened with Robby the past couple of days. Plus it's not like he's been saying that about the season this past month. My be its just a coincidence he mentioned it right after Robby's two days

Last edited by Ash2214 on Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:18 pm

Peter must be her producer. I know he was Andi and Des' but was on a break during Kaitlyn's filming:

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 Cgwym4HUcAAvRSU[/quote]
[/quote]

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:20 pm

Wow nice job jc!!! clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:22 pm

I can understand the Robby speculation based on RS tweet but it could be about any of the guys or the whole show in general. Robby made F4 for a reason which could mean that JoJo liked him well enough to get to the F4

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:25 pm

This is my rookie pre-season participation, but here goes; I think JoJo has the htd's scheduled in order of least to most interest from her perspective...hence the odd scheduling. Makes perfect sense to her.
The 2 days in Jax could be something as simple as illness of a participant(?) JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:33 pm

Winnie wrote:This is my rookie pre-season participation, but here goes; I think JoJo has the htd's scheduled in order of least to most interest from her perspective...hence the odd scheduling. Makes perfect sense to her.
The 2 days in Jax could be something as simple as illness of a participant(?) JMO

Great guess, but the producers dictate and takes care of the logistics, and usually go with convenience. Illness causing the extended stay in Jax is probable.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Wow nice job jc!!! clapping!

yes

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:36 pm

Got it! F2 will be interesting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:39 pm

Oh no..Wth is going on this season?! Why is it a shhhh show? Any guesses? It's been pretty hush hush for the most part right? We don't really have any idea what's happened/happening.. I hope it has more to do with the scheduling/cast as a group itself as opposed to the 4 guys left/JoJo. RS did say in a post either last week or the week before that, that things have been different this season...but also the same. Hmm. Well if it IS a messy season, that just may be good luck. The messiest seasons of this franchise usually turn out the most successful in terms of creating lasting couples. Haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:44 pm

I've been thinking...JoJo spoke with Ali, Des, and Kaitlyn before the season started. Don't they usually try to incorporate a little of each of those seasons into the current season? Either it be in manipulation while filming/editing after the fact? Isn't that what they did for Ben? Didn't Ben's season have a little bit of Chris, Sean, and Jason? Ben was deemed as "the best Bach-Sean 2.0" and he had a little bit of the kissing too much like in Chris' season and then the "Mesnick" like in Jason's season. What if JoJo's follows the path of sexy like Kaitlyn's season, a fav/THE fav bounces on her a la Des, and then something that mimicks Ali's season..?  Did that happen in prior seasons too? I don't recall.

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:02 pm

julychild wrote:
mindless wrote:I hope he just means schedule-wise or something. I don't wish to see Kaitlyn's mess being outdone.

...or the fact that she spent 2 nights in Florida. I mean, why?!?!

If all they did yesterday was to film the missed day portion of the date, and Austin being about 2 hours away, by flight, they could have easily headed out by yesterday evening.

I wonder if the crew flew out last night, but she stayed behind? Is that common or would she usually be with everyone, not just her producer?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+64
kayfay
beader
ThankMeLater
_wd75
hae1001
bleuberry
ED
pitci
Diana
soccermom333
megaa