SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by julychild Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:45 pm

From Facebook:

Trace Catlin
2 hrs ·
Big weekend for the town of Burnet: The Bachorlette is filming on the town square. I think I may actually watch it next season. They were filming right in from or Trailblazer so we may be in the background. Sorry they would not let me take any pics. ‪#‎lukepell‬

https://www.facebook.com/trace.catlin?fref=nf

Mirandalyn Johnson
3 hrs · Burnet, TX ·
They are filming Luke Pell and Jojo on the square! Totally cool! He might just win it!

https://www.facebook.com/mirandalyn.johnson.9?fref=nf

julychild

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by julychild Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:48 pm

Luke is still in the game. Goodluck to all those hoping he is the next Bach.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:49 pm

Woo hoo! Thanks for finding that, julychild! The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 1f600
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:54 pm

Wow, great catch JC! I tend to not even think about checking Facebook. IMO, Luke, Chase, Jordan and Robby are a very solid F4. I'm glad Luke is stil in the running. If he's not her F1, he could be a very good potential bachelor IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:58 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Wow, great catch JC! I tend to not even think about checking Facebook. IMO, Luke, Chase, Jordan and Robby are a very solid F4. I'm glad Luke is stil in the running. If he's not her F1, he could be a very good potential bachelor IMO.

yes These are the four guys I've spent the most time reading up on, and I agree. Yes, Robby is solid too (imo), in spite of the ex issue.

Last edited by julychild on Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:59 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 26s26 seconds ago
(SPOILER): JoJo flying in to Austin, Tx earlier today for Luke Pell's hometown date. Filming in Burnet, TX
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 Cgwym4JUkAAgCtn
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 Cgwym4HUcAAvRSU
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:00 pm

Why did she spend one more night in Jax?!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:00 pm

Maybe Chase will surprise us all and become the favourite!

I didn't see anything special between JoJo and Robby either, though I guess it's hard to tell from a few pics. I suspect he's the next to go.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:01 pm

Eek!

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 30s31 seconds ago
And oh yeah, this season is all sorts of f***ed up.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:04 pm

laugh out loud I wonder what he means by that. He's such a little tease though and he'll just leave us with that for a while.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:06 pm

I hope he just means schedule-wise or something. I don't wish to see Kaitlyn's mess being outdone.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:09 pm

mindless wrote:I hope he just means schedule-wise or something. I don't wish to see Kaitlyn's mess being outdone.

...or the fact that she spent 2 nights in Florida. I mean, why?!?!

If all they did yesterday was to film the missed day portion of the date, and Austin being about 2 hours away, by flight, they could have easily headed out by yesterday evening.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+64
kayfay
beader
ThankMeLater
_wd75
hae1001
bleuberry
ED
pitci
Diana
soccermom333
megaa