SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:21 pm

@Millsy11374: @sswinkgma @GMA @BacheloretteABC get ready! This season is INSANITY!!

Oh boy laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:22 pm

Jordan is a known quantity, so I don't put too much stock in Ben following him. He is also the only guy who has been highlighted anywhere but RS right? I think Ben's SM will be interesting once the season starts airing, as of right now Ben hasn't met any of the guys. But he maybe an Aaron Rodgers fan and therefore interested in Jordan.

The cousins may just be interested in each other. Heck I have FB friends who I have never met, but got to know here or through other FB friends.

As for the ex, until I see pics of Ben and him hanging around together post JoJo breakup I am not sold that they are still friends.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:35 pm

^^ Just a hunch. But I'm guessing The Fletchers, being from Dallas, are Cowboy fans. As such, they probably haaaaaate The Packers and Aaron Rodgers by proxy. giggling But that wouldn't stop them from being intrigued by the possibility of being attached to someone so high profile in the NFL, so I guess your point could stand.

Jordan is the first guy leaked. Ben could be following just to try to get a read on what kind of dude he is.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:42 pm

I can see TPTB pulling the puppet strings, whispering sweet falsehoods in 2 of the remaining guys most interested in JoJo and she most interested in them, as they did with Emily regarding Arie. 

I can see the end result being both of the most likely guys being dismissed by some way/shape/form, so that JoJo is left with no choice, but her third choice. 
This scenario probably has happened in the past and we are not even fully aware of it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:29 pm

Jordan and Luke are the only real contenders for the next Bachelor so I see them as the F2 ann F3.  They also need fairly good edits so they are likable.  I think Jordan's team will understand that being F1 will not help his broadcasting career therefore No F1 for Jordan.  Outside chance Jordan leaves at F4 but I doubt it. That leaves Robby or Chase as F1 and F4.  I could see either one of them in that scenario and either rejecting JoJo or being rejected by JoJo at the FRC.  I can't see JoJo wanting to marry any of these guys so that ending would probably be her best scenario.  JoJo is savvy so I doubt either ending will leave her heartbroken.  At this point she is probably looking forward to going back to her RL.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:52 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 7m7 minutes ago
The football group date with the Steelers in episode 4. They took a ferry to the stadium...
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 70 Cg61k7RU4AA29an

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 30s31 seconds ago
Luke Pell...
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 70 Cg61LLAUgAArMH-

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 4m4 minutes ago
Grant Kemp...
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 70 Cg61HzwUYAI3vvE

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 6m6 minutes ago
Robby Hayes...
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 70 Cg60_xPUYAA95O_

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 6m6 minutes ago
I'll give you him tmrw...
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 70 Cg606rPUcAA3q6U

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 7m7 minutes ago
Jordan Rodgers...
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 70 Cg60zCVVEAE7GEW

Last edited by bluwavz on Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:53 pm

http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/the-bachelorette-exclusive-first-look/

New promo!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:56 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:01 pm

bluwavz wrote:
This is at Pleasant Valley High, Jordan's old high school (and mine). This is by the locker rooms, probably making their way to the football field.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:01 pm

She looks SO good in the promo! Her glamour shots are top notch!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:06 pm

Robby looks the cutest to me in the promo TBH. I don't like his tie though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:13 pm

Since Blu brought over pics RS shared of the guys in the promo, do I need to SC it for us?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+64
kayfay
beader
ThankMeLater
_wd75
hae1001
bleuberry
ED
pitci
Diana
soccermom333
megaa