SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 42 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Cinn3 Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:54 pm

Ok so i was 99.9 percent sure that Denny the Pastor being there in no way meant Lo and Ben were getting married on AtFR but glad he cleares that up none the less. Said he would go if there was NO way there would actually be a wedding....also Amy and Dave (lo's dad) wouldn't allow such a thing.. i love this because they deserve a beautiful and planned out wedding not that rush of spectacle they were alluding too (producers also knew there was no way) Smiley

-------------

Lauren looks absolutely gorgeous in that last snap chat my goodness  this girl is flawless!! Aw Lo we miss Benny too !!
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 42 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by dyra Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:05 pm

Lauren tweeted 

" Heading to LA to pack up all my stuff and send off to Denver. Can't wait to take over Ben's bathroom/bedroom/closet @Benhiggi "   - @LaurenBushnell3

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 42 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:08 pm

dyra wrote:Lauren tweeted 

" Heading to LA to pack up all my stuff and send off to Denver. Can't wait to take over Ben's bathroom/bedroom/closet @Benhiggi "   - @LaurenBushnell3

Well they said they were moving her in, in April. Check Check. So we think Ben might stay and work this week while she packs up and ships it to Denver? A little absence makes the heart grow fonder, maybe.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:11 pm

So we should definitely believe everything they say because nothing seems sugar coated. All is happening just like they mentioned. Makes sense since Lauren is a planner. Smiley
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:17 pm

sosleepy wrote:I wonder if Ben went back to work?

He probably did. :yes:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:19 pm

Cinn3 wrote:Ok so i was 99.9 percent sure that Denny the Pastor being there in no way meant Lo and Ben were getting married on AtFR but glad he cleares that up none the less. Said he would go if there was NO way there would actually be a wedding....also Amy and Dave (lo's dad) wouldn't allow such a thing.. i love this because they deserve a beautiful and planned out wedding not that rush of spectacle they were alluding too (producers also knew there was no way) Smiley

-------------

Lauren looks absolutely gorgeous in that last snap chat my goodness  this girl is flawless!! Aw Lo we miss Benny too !!

Very pretty, wish she wouldn't hide that beauty behind these ridiculous snap chat features, so annoying.!  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 42 2498057887
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:21 pm

It's so funny that he went back to work or is planning to go back. I hate working and if I didn't have to I wouldn't work another day in my life!!

Wonder if Lauren is going alone to LA or if Ben plans to help?
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:27 pm

They really don't sit around, they are doers and getting things done. It'll be nice for Lauren to spend a bit time with her best friend/roommate too.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:39 pm

Julie81 wrote:It's so funny that he went back to work or is planning to go back. I hate working and if I didn't have to I wouldn't work another day in my life!!

Wonder if Lauren is going alone to LA or if Ben plans to help?

It would be interesting to hear that Lauren went to Cali to pack up alone. At one time she mentioned Ben was going with her to help her pack up. But that could have changed and they decided it was best that Ben went back to work.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinn3 Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:46 pm

They have to be in indiana by thurs/friday right? Thats why i thought she wasnt packing till next week... but guess they r ready not wasting time!
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:51 pm

Cinn3 wrote:They have to be in indiana by thurs/friday right? Thats why i thought she wasnt packing till next week... but guess they r ready not wasting time!

Well she might have that much things to pack and they can do that in a couple of days and be back in Denver Wednesday. I don't think it's that long of a flight so it might be doable.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:52 pm

Maybe it's their way to get things done faster. Lauren goes by herself packs up, while Ben works (insurance) and then they head to Indiana and come back to Denver to just finally relax. That way they wont have to come back from Indiana and go to LA then back to Denver. I'm sure they're tired of flying so much.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+62
Luvstruck
Trueloveforever
BohemianNika
Ladybug82
computerms