SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 40 of 53 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by fabgirl Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:43 am

Facebook AU Bachelor just posted video clip of Olena and Richie  dates, she has alot of footage on facebook page lately. Can someone dm instructions
on how to bring the footage over. I know how to sleuth but not post screencaps and videos(thanks). I saw all of the screencaps like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted and seems like they tell a lovestory, i just didnt know how to post them either. Great job to all of the sleuthers. :cutesmile!:THOSE TWO ARE l o v e
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :Welcome

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
There is a help thread here.

NOTE: To post a url - Copy the URL, click Insert a Link icon, the one before youtube. Past the link in the URL: box.  In the Description box, give it a name. This is much cleaner looking rather than having a long link across the page.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :Welcome

There is a help thread here.

[b]NOTE: To post a url[/bs=] - Copy the URL, click Insert a Link icon, the one before youtube. Past the link in the URL: box.  In the Description box, give it a name. This is much cleaner looking rather than having a long link across the page.
I just want to say thank you.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:18 pm

Great post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , it was you and a quite few others that completely changed my mind from Nikki being F1 to Olena. 

Love the analysis @Da'Funk
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will just like to echo what HodanG said about your sleuthing this season....regardless of the outcome, I really dig how you sleuthed methodically IMO....really well done & thank you for your critical approach to the edits. I did post once that you should think of writing a romance novel & seriously I hope you do someday Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:21 pm

HodanG wrote:Great post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , it was you and a quite few others that completely changed my mind from Nikki being F1 to Olena. 

IA. It's a shame they live in different States as it will be a huge challenge for them both, IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:36 pm

Just Looking wrote:
HodanG wrote:Great post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , it was you and a quite few others that completely changed my mind from Nikki being F1 to Olena. 

IA.  It's a shame they live in different States as it will be a huge challenge for them both, IMO

Yeah to tell you the truth I believe if Olena and Richie lived in the same state, no questions need to be answered, done deal IMO she would be straight F1. I feel like living in different states is a barrier however if Richie and Olena are really inlove they can work through this and figure something out just like Sam and Snez! As Richie said himself, he will bend over back to make the person he is with happy
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarylla Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:58 pm

Olena fans, something she said at the camping date had been bothering me but I can't remember the exact words - hoping you all can refresh my memory. During the 'I never' game did Olena say she had never gone skinny dipping? When the article came out about her and Steff doing it after rose ceremonies it confused me as to why she would lie? Then I thought maybe I misheard or one of the other girls was the one to say it? Hopefully one of you can set me straight - it's been annoying me laugh out loud.
Amarylla
Amarylla

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:59 pm

Amarylla wrote:Olena fans, something she said at the camping date had been bothering me but I can't remember the exact words - hoping you all can refresh my memory. During the 'I never' game did Olena say she had never gone skinny dipping? When the article came out about her and Steff doing it after rose ceremonies it confused me as to why she would lie?  Then I thought maybe I misheard or one of the other girls was the one to say it?  Hopefully one of you can set me straight - it's been annoying me laugh out loud.
She did say that! I heard it too and thought, "didn't Steph expose their little late night thing?" laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:01 pm

Amarylla wrote:Olena fans, something she said at the camping date had been bothering me but I can't remember the exact words - hoping you all can refresh my memory. During the 'I never' game did Olena say she had never gone skinny dipping? When the article came out about her and Steff doing it after rose ceremonies it confused me as to why she would lie?  Then I thought maybe I misheard or one of the other girls was the one to say it?  Hopefully one of you can set me straight - it's been annoying me laugh out loud.

She did actually said that. But in that game sometimes you tell something you have done to see whoelse has and you drink after which means you have done it indeed.
It just the wording that is confusing but its just the way you start the statement.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:04 pm

I even think she did ask that to see if it's somthing Riche gas done before. And we all learnt that he did laugh out loud. So they have another thing in common. Lol
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:06 pm

Wonderful job as always [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

»...have a very special date planned and I can't wait to share that with a girl I've been dying to talk to« »... where I'm gonna introduce someone to one of my passions which is motorbikes...so, Olena join (?) come for a ride« »I chose Olena for the SD because at the CP she was super cool and really relaxed and we got along like a house on fire« »she's got so many qualities that I look for in a woman, she's beautiful, smart, very direct and she challenges me, she has a quiet confidence that I find really attractive« »Olena has most amazing eyes, they're just big, beautiful, she just got these beautiful blue eyes that just look directly at me, I think like she is looking into my soul.

During the hometown date, imo, it appeared that Richie was trying to impress Olena's dad when he brought up the motorbike date. He was going on and on (meantime everyone else was quiet giggling ) then the poor sap was told the dad hates bikes Embarressed! laugh out loud.
Then he said that the ride was safe and slow Smiley

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 53 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla