SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 41 of 53 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by dee Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:10 pm

Idlemess wrote:

During the hometown date, imo, it appeared that Richie was trying to impress Olena's dad when he brought up the motorbike date. He was going on and on (meantime everyone else was quiet giggling ) then the poor sap was told the dad hates bikes Embarressed! laugh out loud.
Then he said that the ride was safe and slow Smiley  
I think my favourite part was Olena's sister saying "My father's going to kill you" with a sh*t eating grin rofl
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by mrsT Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:11 pm

I find it quite interesting during the HTD, Olena's mum got a bit emotional about Olena's chances of moving away (if chosen) and Richie's answer was something like... "I would never do that, that would be horrible". It is such a definitive answer when all he could have just given a vague answer...
It's just been on my mind, might be nothing.
mrsT
mrsT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:15 pm

mrsT wrote:I find it quite interesting during the HTD, Olena's mum got a bit emotional about Olena's chances of moving away (if chosen) and Richie's answer was something like... "I would never do that, that would be horrible". It is such a definitive answer when all he could have just given a vague answer...

It means he is willing to move to NSW in my opinion hence the work in Orange. He has also said he will bend over backwards to make his partner happy. I think that conversation is going to come out on one of the final dates TBH

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:22 pm

Fifty wrote:
mrsT wrote:I find it quite interesting during the HTD, Olena's mum got a bit emotional about Olena's chances of moving away (if chosen) and Richie's answer was something like... "I would never do that, that would be horrible". It is such a definitive answer when all he could have just given a vague answer...

It means he is willing to move to NSW in my opinion  hence the work in Orange.  He has also said he will bend over backwards to make his partner happy.  I think that conversation is going to come out on one of the final dates TBH

So is he no longer fly in fly out of WA. Is Orange now his new base and a new job?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:08 pm

In Da Funk's post with Olena's smiles... the top pic looks like she's emotional and about to cry or a teary smile.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

New article for Olena. Funny when you google her name the article with the pics doesn't come up straight away. This one does.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:57 am

I just can't believe this is happening guys.
What a season though. Like until the finale we are still not sure what went down and every girl looks like an F1 from different clues.
I just hope Olena won't come out from all of this looking bad.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:12 am

She seems to be going about her business. From a recent interview she said she's ready to move on and will say how she feels. Her " treat people how you would like to be treated " might be something but the timing of those pics are suspect

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:12 am

djogbenyuie wrote:I just can't believe this is happening guys.
What a season though. Like until the finale we are still not sure what went down and every girl looks like an F1 from different clues.
I just hope Olena won't come out from all of this looking bad.

So do I, as I had her pegged as smart, thoughtful and mature.
We will know soon.
But not soon enough!

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:34 am

My rose coloured glasses may make me bias but I still do not believe she would be so stupid as to be out in public...bondi of all places with a man she was romantically interested in. I googled Nick Lindahl who was the other man mentioned in the article and he is a head coach for an elite tennis program at Homebush Sydney Olympic Park which is where Richie and Olena had their tennis match. I suspect they have known each other for years so can why would she all of a sudden want to start dating him???. Whose to know the other man playing up to her may be a gay friend?? Richie is currently supporting a gay BachAU?? or just a close friend trying to embarrass her in front of photographer/fan. Given her family background, spending 5yrs in a disciplined tennis academy, modelling (diet, fitness, healthcare etc), not disclosing herself and her relationship with Richie in the house, self employed does not indicate to me that she would all of a sudden become irresponsible and embarrass herself and family..JMO
Plus if there was more to the article feel DM would have played the story up like that of Alex dumping her ex before the show.
We also have no photos of her at the various functions she has been to recently with Steph and there would have been plenty of opportunities to have men hanging on the her every word if single/available. Furthermore do we know for a fact she smokes?? or just that she brought a packet of cigarettes...maybe for an elderly neighbour. Media??? jmo and I maybe eating my words on Thursday but for now I am staying with the known evidence without innuendos.:soapbox

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - thank you so much for your encouraging words, because writing is my passion, but I'm yet too scared to actually write and let someone read my thoughts. But many people in my life told me that I should give in and do it, since I'm doing all other things as if I'm running from my true happiness. Thanks again, for a reminder.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... your avatar makes me eyedrool (I'm all in for Charlie Hunnam and Theo James ... and Hiddlestone, now that he finally came to his senses giggling ) - thanks, I'm glad I could support you all ... and I hope I haven't done something that could bring disappointment.

So at the end of the day ... Richie and Olena are both young and this is not their last chance in love ... if they are together, I'll wish them great, exciting, interesting, thrilling, fulfilling and satisfying journey ( wine ) ... because at the end of it ... that's what counts, no matter where they end up or with who.

I like reading all of your thoughts ... since often in them I see reflecting my own, so your optimism and positivism help me too.

And since I'm reading around some articles that pull out more questions ... I'll leave with few thoughts:

- Olena promotes watching Bachelorette after this adventure.
- She states to be open to whatever comes her way.
- She's proud of her roots (as she should be), her "playground" ... but kids eventually leave the it, when they discover new games and new players.
- Olena is 23, young indeed, not matter her past experiences, she's yet to discover more ... and maybe visit WA too, since people shouldn't base their decisions on presumptions and preconceptions without exploring the site first. - JMO
- She was the first to say (paraphrasing) "it's all about trust and compromises".
- Richie said that he would do anything to make a person he's with happy.
- He is older and maybe more settled (building his own house), but he's a curious, daring soul who likes challenges and excitement outside of his routine daily life ... his work speaks of that, his choices joining this entertainment business, his passion for speed and danger and despite the age, he openly declared to not be ready for "play dad and husband" anytime soon.
- He has his own scars, but with that comes wisdom and he has good head on his shoulders, whatever the decision and choices he has made along this process were thought through ... with a consideration of all people involved, while staying honest and respecting himself first, as it should be. -IMO
- Olena on the other hand has more room for the mistakes, since 10 years gap means many blank pages for the future trial and error ... she'd be a lucky girl having a solid shoulder to lean on ... and I can only wish her the realization of her own fortune, though from her attitude I "hear" her being grateful already. She did say to be a humble person, so ... Olena, you're up for the test.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:14 am

Loulou wrote:My rose coloured glasses may make me bias but I still do not believe she would be so stupid as to be out in public...bondi of all places with a man she was romantically interested in.  I googled Nick Lindahl who was the other man mentioned in the article and he is a head coach for an elite tennis program at Homebush Sydney Olympic Park which is where Richie and Olena had their tennis match.  I suspect they have known each other for years so can why would she all of a sudden want to start dating him???.  Whose to know the other man playing up to her may be a gay friend??  Richie is currently supporting a gay BachAU?? or just a close friend trying to embarrass her in front of photographer/fan.  Given her family background, spending 5yrs in a disciplined tennis academy, modelling (diet, fitness, healthcare etc), not disclosing herself and her relationship with Richie in the house, self employed does not indicate to me that she would all of a sudden become irresponsible and embarrass herself and family..JMO
Plus if there was more to the article feel DM would have played the story up like that of Alex dumping her ex before the show.
We also have no photos of her at the various functions she has been to recently with Steph and there would have been plenty of opportunities to have men hanging on the her every word if single/available. Furthermore do we know for a fact she smokes?? or just that she brought a packet of cigarettes...maybe for an elderly neighbour.  Media??? jmo and I maybe eating my words on Thursday but for now I am staying with the known evidence without innuendos.:soapbox  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at this point we don't know what's going on u til Thusday and maybe we will have a better idea. As for the cigarettes, I don't dispute she smokes she probably does that's her prerogative I'm not concerned about that, those photos are not great even though we don't know the circumstances but I have suspicion that the guy she is with knew someone was taking them.. But it does look like they know each other. So if she is F1 she better have a pretty good explaiantion for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 53 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla