SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 5 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:25 pm

welcomeback @H.E.A.T.H.E.R Olena is gorgeous and seems just as beautiful on the inside.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:43 pm

Thanks Ladies  handwave  She is Gorgeous yes, Richie certainly has some lovely women to get to know, lucky boy partytime partytime partytime
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:10 am

Based on the bits and pieces of Olena's conversation with Richie... I bet she told him of her modeling and travels. He appears to have done some modeling as well so it should not be an issue.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:17 am

Hi, so last week I contacted Olena's company MMR re tickets for the competition/events in September. Employee stated no dates yet and the response has been enormous so are looking at venues etc. Have to register on line and they will let you know "later"...whatever that means?? He stated are doing workshops at the moment but full. Lots of background noise and laughter.
I would love to see her and Richie's love story as feel they would bring something different/special to the others life. However feel she will be fine especially if she does not fall for him and get heartbroken given her success with her new business and modelling. I might not be fine however!!

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:18 pm

H.E.A.T.H.E.R wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Great interview! Thank you for sharing! yes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I agree with you about her and Richie's love story but I have zero hope that she is F1. And yes I´m pretty sure she`ll find someone great. I really hope that she is not F2 because watching it is going to break my heart.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:19 pm

My request to follow her was finally accepted by Olena today. 

For her age (based on social media activity her age group) she doesn't appear to be an active SM users. Majority of her pics are work related. Focus young woman it seems; low key.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:49 am

I agree
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:00 am

We can not post things like personal addresses etc. Sorry.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:02 am

Anyone pay attention to what Olena and Richie were saying about the effect of their eye contact?

First episode Olena tells Kiera after her CP convo with Richie something along the lines of "I couldn't look into his eyes because his eyes are really intense...it's like they're staring into your soul" You could see Olena avoiding his eye contact during the date and in the preview when they are in the private plane.

Second episode Richie in the outfit from his date with Olena (outside when it's daytime) tells the camera "Olena has the most amazing eyes, they are big, beautiful.  She has these beautiful blue eyes that look directly at me. I feel like she's looking into my soul."

Not only because of this little tidbit but because of the preview and SC's featuring Olena at least placing her in F3 per the FD SC imo + what Olena said about her ideal date being when a date has two people fully focused on "us" which Richie seemed to echo during his Facebook interview with Osher when he said he loves it when he can get lost in conversation and in just being with the person he's on a date with.....While they both seem a bit on edge, nervous & giggly around each other, it seems that they're both very present and focused on the other person during their interactions. A bit like the cameras, other girls etc. aren't really their main focus. Notice how after their date when they went back to the cocktail party Richie kept glancing back at her and how they had strong eye contact when saying good bye at the cocktail party.

I'm going to take a big leap and place my bet that Olena is Richie's F1.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:07 am

emusha wrote:Anyone pay attention to what Olena and Richie were saying about the effect of their eye contact?

First episode Olena tells Kiera after her CP convo with Richie something along the lines of "I couldn't look into his eyes because his eyes are really intense...it's like they're staring into your soul" You could see Olena avoiding his eye contact during the date and in the preview when they are in the private plane.

Second episode Richie in the outfit from his date with Olena (outside when it's daytime) tells the camera "Olena has the most amazing eyes, they are big, beautiful.  She has these beautiful blue eyes that look directly at me. I feel like she's looking into my soul."

Not only because of this little tidbit but because of the preview and SC's featuring Olena at least placing her in F3 per the FD SC imo + what Olena said about her ideal date being when a date has two people fully focused on "us" which Richie seemed to echo during his Facebook interview with Osher when he said he loves it when he can get lost in conversation and in just being with the person he's on a date with.....While they both seem a bit on edge, nervous & giggly around each other, it seems that they're both very present and focused on the other person during their interactions. A bit like the cameras, other girls etc. aren't really their main focus. Notice how after their date when they went back to the cocktail party Richie kept glancing back at her and how they had strong eye contact when saying good bye at the cocktail party.

All of this!

Edit wise it only makes sense to hide Olena if she is the F1. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:30 am

natik wrote:
emusha wrote:Anyone pay attention to what Olena and Richie were saying about the effect of their eye contact?

All of this!

Edit wise it only makes sense to hide Olena if she is the F1. IMO

Don't get my hopes up!

per the bold, during that interview while Richie was talking about eyes and soul again, Osher gave Richie a look like a little safe and then they joked around about Olena's eyes. To me, Richie was getting into it and Osher reined him with the joke around.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla