SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 4 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Her sister posted an IG picture tagging Nikki saying they were going for a walk in Perth.
I wonder what this means... maybe not F1 or possibly so? I think Nikki is in F3 and if not F1 then she (along with Rachael) are the only two who are laying low on SM at the moment. I have noticed that Nikki hasn't accepted IG requests from any of the other contestants on IG.

question
I'm thinking it's between her and Rachel. I also noticed her sister followed the bachelor's au page and ten insider ig page liking the latest pic from ten insider using her company's IG page

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:17 pm

Nikki in TBAU contestant photo. Given that she is hidden in the promos she is near the front and on the right... IIRC that is where Sasha was (on the far right here) so Nikki may be like Sasha and received the FIR.

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 4 13558988_1126461564093354_7057049324909523396_o
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:45 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Her sister posted an IG picture tagging Nikki saying they were going for a walk in Perth.
I wonder what this means... maybe not F1 or possibly so? I think Nikki is in F3 and if not F1 then she (along with Rachael) are the only two who are laying low on SM at the moment. I have noticed that Nikki hasn't accepted IG requests from any of the other contestants on IG.

question
I'm thinking it's between her and Rachel. I also noticed her sister followed the bachelor's au page and ten insider ig page liking the latest pic from ten insider using her company's IG page
I agree that Nikki is in the running for F1 but I am not sure if she is F1... she seems to have had the first SD which usually is not F1 position (could be she was FIR like Sarah on S3) and also her sister doesn't follow Richie on IG so I am not sure what that means. Snez's family all followed SW on IG last year. If Nikki's sister is super excited for her I expect her to like a lot of posts with Richie (and not just of her sister) so I will keep an eye out.

Atm, I think F1 is between Nikki, Rachael, and Faith. Rachael I can't yet find on IG but she has added friends on her FB so she has been active. Out of those on IG, Faith has the most contestants following her out of any of the girls on IG. So either Faith was super popular or she is possible F1, imo (the F1 usually has the most contestants following them on SM from what I have seen from past seasons).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:15 pm

You're right. Her sister is probably being really supportive so we'll see. I also agree with those 3 girls being f3.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:18 pm

It's hard to say because we don't yet know the siblings/relatives or friends for the other girls who may be in F4 and they may be following the same accounts to so hopefully we can sleuth it out if we can find other SM. Can't wait to figure it all out bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:41 am

Some more info on Nikki. Her age and where she lives makes me think she is definitely a contender for F1 (along with Rachael). She seems very close to her family like Richie is with his too and living in the same area would make HTDs more smooth sailing I think? (Rachael also from WA so 2 girls likely with HTDs and possible F1).  yes

Sidenote: interesting that Nikki and Rachael are in the middle together in the pic. Frontrunners from the getgo I am thinking...
From Western Australia

Nikki, 28, Real Estate Agent
· Why did you apply? “I had a girlfriend text me to say I should, so I did! I was lounging by a pool in Bali with another girlfriend. We logged onto the hotel Wi-Fi and took 4 hours to complete the application on my mobile.”
· Why should Richie choose you? “I am incredibly blessed to have my family’s continued love and support in anything I choose to do.”

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 4 4dc96d8266795c5a09722477b53bd083?width=650
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/the-22-women-who-are-bidding-to-win-the-heart-of-bachelor-richie-strahan/news-story/2fe9999745334add136377f4fd4b949e
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:22 am

Nikki giving a short interview along with other WA girls.

- Interesting that Nikki never watched last season with Richie on it... so she went in not knowing much about him
- I love that Nikki said that Richie has "kind eyes". beatingheart

It looks like new Perth Bachelor Richie Strahan has a good chance of finding love with a WA girl.

Out of the 22 hopefuls, five WA bachelorettes will feature on the new season of The Bachelor Australia, all wanting to find true love with Strahan, below, on the Ten series, which returns soon.

While real estate agent Nikki, 28, didn’t watch The Bachelorette last year, she said she was “happy to see him” when she first entered the Bachelor house in NSW and added that she thought Strahan, 31, had “kind eyes”.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/entertainment/a/31963186/wa-beauties-look-for-love-with-richie-on-the-bachelor-australia/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:08 am

Nikki's sister started following Richie today. It may be a clue that Nikki is F1. Snez's sister followed Sam Wood/S3 last year.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:11 am

Nice find @AllAboutLove. I hope that ex is a non issue by now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:14 am

I hope so too, @GuardianAngel yes Hopefully she is a nice girl if she is F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:16 am

At first when I read your post, I sort of cringed a bit. But then, I think Richie will make the right choice for him. I trust his judgement!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:18 am

Hahaa there it is! I think it's also telling that Nikki has been quiet on sm as well as if someone(producers) told her to keep a low profile.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91