SELECT CONTENT

Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by bellehuntley Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:04 am

Idlemess wrote:Are we sure that she did leave. I found it interesting when Richie had asked for five more minutes with her during meet and greet.

In the preview it shows Richie and her hugging and it looks to be her exit
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:08 am

Per pre-season sleuthing Megan was not in F7 and based on s/caps in the season preview Megan definitely seems to leave and seen hugging Richie when she does. She seems to have left after the activity GD (see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) when they do archery and in turkey outfits, etc.

Here Megan seems to be leaving (same dress) from Ep2 Season Preview video:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
my SCs

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:10 am

Oh okay. Megan comes across as one with nature type and perhaps she was looking for her kindred spirit. I found her gorgeous and level headed. Unlike Alex, who seemed all in from the get go

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:15 am

IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Megan doesn't look happy in those s/caps to me so maybe she was uncomfortable with the whole process? Who knows though but it seems all is well with her as she has been partying and hanging out with Tiffany post-show
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:24 am

Wow. I didn't realize she left that early.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Babyblue_85 Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:25 am

Yeah, she just seemed so down to earth and not one to get mixed up with all the fighting going on among the girls...I was hoping that the screen cap where he is hugging her was just a comforting gesture, some reassurance.

Babyblue_85

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm so on that page. Was stoked when I saw their interactions but the Screen Caps seem to show it's not meant to be. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm glad to hear she's out partying - and I agree that maybe the process wasn't her thing. She seems really grounded so the drama-lamas could have been too much for her Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 10 3806527698

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] she seems happy and is lovely and ITA that she may have not wanted the drama stuff and maybe knew that Richie wasn't the one for her. I am looking forward to watching her date this week bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:11 pm

Just a thought. With Megan leaving I am going to assume that this opened the door for Rachael to move up...

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - I too am excited to see her date this week ... when I saw the promo for the 'missed kiss' my immediate reaction was "yay - someone who wants to make him work for that priviledge" :claphands . I'm assuming he does as there is a SC of an intimate kiss later on (not sure when though). She does seem very grounded so I think you are "on the money" with her maybe realising either he or the way the show was structured definitely wasn't for her.

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:25 am

She does seem very grounded so I think you are "on the money" with her maybe realising either he or the way the show was structured definitely wasn't for her

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], she ought to be commended on her decision.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Babyblue_85 Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Does this even happen? Can contestants do this?

Babyblue_85

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+12
friend
WAgirl
Idlemess
ThankMeLater
Messinwithus