SELECT CONTENT

Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:03 am

cantstopl Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 9 2292733854 Michael what would you know
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:56 am

First episode summary: Megan got the second red rose during CP (there were 2 given out, the other to Tiffany; white rose to Alex)
Here's what Richie said about why he gave Megan a red rose during CP
I gave Megan a red rose because we're at this cocktail party and it's incredibly stuffy and everyone's dressed up to the nines ... and she took off her shoes and just tried to relax in that tense environment. I thought that's a really lovely trait, to not worry what other people are going to think about you. I look for someone that's got a lot of confidence, self-confidence. That's why I gave Megan that red rose

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From what Osher tweeted while the show was airing I think Megan and Richie were just friends? Perhaps no romantic connection and so it ended amicably?
@oshergunsberg Richie and Megan just then [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (with a *gif of two guys saying did we just become best friends? yup* from Step Brothers movie)

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:06 pm

Article about Megan being raised in a cult and her upbringing

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpoilerQueen Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:24 am

Met Megan through a friend recently... lots of drinking involved.

She told us that she gets offered the final (a final?) Rose and turns Ritchie down.

Meeting her in real life compared to seeing her on TV is funny because she is not really like the girl she pretended to be on TV.

TheSpoilerQueen

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:30 am

welcomeyall [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for the info! At this point in sleuthing, I don't believe it's the final rose, but the sleuthers around here can comment on that. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:48 am

TheSpoilerQueen wrote:Met Megan through a friend recently... lots of drinking involved.

She told us that she gets offered the final (a final?) Rose and turns Ritchie down.

Meeting her in real life compared to seeing her on TV is funny because she is not really like the girl she pretended to be on TV.
Welcomeparty! TSQ, great to have you join us.

From the screencaps in the season preview shown in Episode 2 posted in SC thread, it looks like Megan leaves and is hugging Richie so all is well there. It is possible Megan is offered the last rose at a RC but based on sleuthing she doesn't get to the final 6 girls nor finals week so maybe she meant final rose as in the last rose at a rose ceremony? Her edit so far and what is shown in previews there's no drama with Megan and Osher's tweet seems to imply Megan and Richie were just friends or at least parted on good terms.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpoilerQueen Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
TheSpoilerQueen wrote:Met Megan through a friend recently... lots of drinking involved.

Welcomeparty! TSQ, great to have you join us.

From the screencaps in the season preview shown in Episode 2 posted in SC thread, it looks like Megan leaves and is hugging Richie so all is well there. It is possible Megan is offered the last rose at a RC but based on sleuthing she doesn't get to the final 6 girls nor finals week so maybe she meant final rose as in the last rose at a rose ceremony? Her edit so far and what is shown in previews there's no drama with Megan and Osher's tweet seems to imply Megan and Richie were just friends or at least parted on good terms.

Yeah as I said there was lots of drinking involved so the details are a little fuzzy LOL!

Hugesmile

TheSpoilerQueen

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:23 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Babyblue_85 Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:53 am

I was hoping that Megan was going to be the last person at the end but everyone says is leaves soon. I was hoping that if she leaves she comes back at the final and takes it out  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] clapping!

Babyblue_85

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:28 am

Quite possible. If she did leave, I wondered why.  She seems to have her head on straight and not one for drama.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:32 am

She seemed so lovely! i really appreciated it when she left during the Keira/Alex drama
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:01 am

Are we sure that she did leave. I found it interesting when Richie had asked for five more minutes with her during meet and greet.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Megan Marx - 3rd Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+12
friend
WAgirl
Idlemess
ThankMeLater
Messinwithus