SELECT CONTENT

Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:42 pm

Nice of them to use name tags! Good job to those who picked [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

7 - Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Sundy Wed May 18, 2016 9:04 am

This is not the same person is it?

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 9:33 am

Sundy wrote:This is not the same person is it?

I don't think so. Red Romper Rachael has more of an olive skintone than Model Rachael and also their faces look different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samilltakerichiethx Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:05 pm

Can someone tell me am I allowed to post links to who I think this from sleuthing on the internet without any legal repercussions?

Samilltakerichiethx

Back to top Go down

Post by Samilltakerichiethx Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:06 pm

Im positive ive found her

Samilltakerichiethx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:39 pm

As long as the link is not private, yes go ahead!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:40 pm

Topic headings don't need to be changed by members. Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Samilltakerichiethx Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:10 pm

Thanks GuardianAngel. In my opinion I think her name is Rachael Gouvignon. A hairdresser in Perth. Ive also sleuthed shes potentially a parttime education assistant at a school in Perth if you google her name which is not a common surname. Here are the links to pages I found by googling her name but I think she could have been in the final 3. She lives in Perth, is sporty & its weird as when you type her name in Google search, it brings up an article on Osher & The Bachelor but with reference to Rachel from another season yet I didnt google search Rachael Gouvignon Bachelor, just her name. Might be nothing, i might be wrong but she looks very similar to Red bikini titanic recreation scene!

Samilltakerichiethx

Back to top Go down

Post by Samilltakerichiethx Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:13 pm

If you search her on facebook she looks identical to red bikini girl & her facebook is private so limited other than profile pic & cover photo.

Samilltakerichiethx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:23 am

Amazing sleuthing well done. I think we can lock that in
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:35 am

Is She possibly born in 1984 in Wales? With a brother called Jon or Jonathan?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:01 am

Great job! I definitely think she's a match to red romper Rachael :yes:

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+5
Samilltakerichiethx
AllAboutLove
laurarose
Sundy
GuardianAngel