SELECT CONTENT

Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4  - Page 5 Empty Re: Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:54 am

Ok, I thought there was a beach date, right date, wrong girl.

oops!

ETA: I wonder if you're right [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] F1--F2 but they knowingly give that date to the F2 to create drama.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

7 - Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4  - Page 5 Empty Re: Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:06 pm

^ I could see that happening, GA. Nikki seems to be missing though in the Extended promo/Interview video while the other F5, including Rachael, are all highlighted so it could be Nikki is F1 and Rachael is F2 or the other way around. It seems that Faith is in F3 and Rachael possibly too by the SCs so I think unless the intruder or Alex are the other F3, then that is Nikki.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by realitytvfan301 Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:48 pm

Lol! This thread is amazing. I'm actually friends with Rachael hehe. So funny to see people sleuthing after her! Amazing investigation skills people ;) It was her birthday the other day. Happy birthday Rach!

Last edited by realitytvfan301 on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

realitytvfan301

Back to top Go down

Post by realitytvfan301 Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:50 pm

(ps) she's awesome and will be very hilariously entertaining !!

realitytvfan301

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:30 pm

Welcome1 realitytvfan301 ! and thanks so much for the info! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:42 pm

realitytvfan301 wrote:Lol! This thread is amazing. I'm actually friends with Rachael hehe. So funny to see people sleuthing after her! Amazing investigation skills people ;) It was her birthday the other day. Happy birthday Rach!
Welcomeparty! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's so great you are friends with Rachael. I can't wait to watch her. yes 7 - Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4  - Page 5 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:09 am

Not sure if this has been sleuthed Insta- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:27 pm

Good job Sundy!  clapping!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes I will post that on the first post of this thread!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:20 am

Awesome job [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes

It looks like one of Richie's friends (who was on Richie's HTD last year) follows Rachael. Could be they were friends before?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:26 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Awesome job [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes

It looks like one of Richie's friends (who was on Richie's HTD last year) follows Rachael. Could be they were friends before?

Possible. I don't think she is from Perth originally though. Or she lived in Sydney for some time not long ago. I just can't remember how I know that question question
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:38 am

It could be a clue then maybe? Maybe F1?

Richie said he hasn't told anyone though but if his friend wasn't friends with Rachael beforehand then it could be a clue possibly?

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+5
Samilltakerichiethx
AllAboutLove
laurarose
Sundy
GuardianAngel