SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:23 am

Isn't coachella the one festival known for the stupid clothes celebs wear there. Every other festival people look normal, easy festival clothes, but coachella is some weird show off 'how badly can my festival clothes suck' competition.

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Beach Lover Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:08 am

Coachella wouldn't be for me but it does seem like the place to see and be seen for celebs and wannabes.

What does Samantha Steffen do for a living, anyone know?  I follow her snapchat and she always seems to be at parties and events (many high profile).  She wasn't as popular and doesn't have the large following and SM endorsements as many others so how does she make her living and afford to be able to just party and travel all the time?

Maybe I'm just not getting it. How much money do these people really make with blogs & pushing products on IG? Both Ashley I and Sam Steffen had less than desirable edits yet they both appear to be thriving in their post show lifestyle. It was worse for Olivia by far, but that explains to me why these people risk signing the dotted line even though they know their fate is in TPTB hands.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:34 am

Samantha comes from a rich family IIRC. Her father is a successful businessman. Didn't she have some clothes brand with a middle finger logo at some point? No idea what happened with that.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:37 am

mindless wrote:Samantha comes from a rich family IIRC. Her father is a successful businessman. Didn't she have some clothes brand with a middle finger logo at some point? No idea what happened with that.

So is she just living off her family money right now or does she actually help with the family business on the side (when she's not off partying)?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:38 am

I saw on Lace's IG that she has a boyfriend now, so not sure if she'll be on Bachelor in Paradise. Hopefully she is smart enough to stay with the BF and not be enticed by producers, who will only make her look bad again. Wonder who they are going to get for BIP3, I'm thinking Jubilee, Amanda, the twins, Leah, Lauren H, Jen, and a lot of guys from JoJo's season.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:15 pm

How many from Farmer Chris were on last year? Jade, Carly, Samantha, Juelia (sp?), Girl who didn't know New Mexico was in the US, Ashley I., Am I leaving anyone out? Was Amber from Chris' season? Or Jillian that first girl eliminated that wore a bikini to the wedding? If they are all from Chris' season and I didn't miss anyone that should be 8 girls. In my opinion Jubilee, Leah, Lauren H. and the twins will be offered Paradise. I don't know if they will accept but they seem to be the mostly likely. I don't want Amanda to go because of her girls but I liked her on Ben's season in spite of really liking her. Her choice I guess. I also like Jen until the WTA and her attacking Olivia; I'd be interested in seeing her again I guess. That's still only seven and if Lace is not interested I guess we will get someone like that weird girl who wore a rose on her head or something. I know it's not a popular opinion and it's a selfish one but I want to see more Caila!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:51 pm

Yea Jade, Carly, Samantha, Ashley S., Jillian, Ashley I, (her sister), Juelia, Megan, Amber, Mackenzie, from Chris' season so 10 girls from his, then Clare, Tenley, Cassandra, Chelsie, and Jaclyn from other seasons.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:20 pm

10?! Didn't Ben only have 28? If you don't count Lauren and Jojo that's only 26 contestants to choose from. If Lace has a boyfriend and Olivia is done with the show due to bullying you're down to 24. Most don't think Caila will leave NYC for paradise and I'm sure a few of the other girls have boyfriends since November. Maybe we will see the other Laurens; wasn't there like 4 in total? I think there was even another Lauren B. that they called L.B. Oh! How did I forget Becca? Do you think she'll go on? I kind of doubt it her BFF Jojo won't be there. Hmm if Caila and Becca don't go it's down to 22. Are we going to get 3-4 random night one and night two eliminations?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:29 pm

I'm sure they could find plenty --well Leah, Lauren H., Amanda, Caila, Jen, Jubilee, Emily, Hailey, Jami, Becca, would be most likely then there are , plenty more though who I bet would do it, Izzy, bread girl, Jackie, LB, Sam...don't think there wil be an issue. I;m more interested in who will be brought back from past seasons

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:19 pm

Him!Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 2764 by @clarecrawley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:59 am

Is Clare bear inlove? Awwww.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 1f49b  Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:29 am

Awww, I hope he's the one!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North