SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:46 pm

Interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but congrats. They say it is best to be an old man's darling than a young boy slave.

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:52 pm

What a rock. Her now husband has a couple of kids judging by her social media. I'll never forget her one liners on the polar bear plunge date laugh out loud Sean definitely had a great group of girls and most of them just sailed off into the sunset without trying to get famous. I believe Selma was a bridesmaid in Lindsay Yenter's wedding last year.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:57 pm

How old is she does anyone remembers?. She seems so beautiful though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:59 pm

reason wrote:How old is she does anyone remembers?.  She seems so beautiful though.

Probably around 33? I think she was already 30 or very close to it on Sean's season, but I could be wrong.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:02 pm

She was 28 on Sean's season so 32 or 33 depending upon her birthday.

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 87b72b10 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 86669110 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:03 pm

She's 33. She turned 30 in November of 2013.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:04 pm

Good for her, for moving on from the bach nation, hope her husband gives her some babies too.  laugh out loud Time is running out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:09 pm

It's funny to think back to her dating arie and CH once upon a time. Not gonna lie, I originally judged her when I saw how much older her husband was, but she does seem to really adore him and his children. Hope they're happy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:51 pm

You never know. Money can buy a lot of adoration, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:02 pm

I thought I read somewhere that Selma herself was very wealthy too, as her family comes from money. I feel like she really does like older men, as she went for CH, instead of all the hot guys from the franchise that were probably after her (save for Arie, but he's worth changing type for). I actually thought this guy was much older; he's 48, so that's a 15-year difference.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:16 pm

Not as big of a gap as I initially thought. I wonder what he does for a living.

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:33 pm

He's a lawyer! A founding partner at his firm.

http://www.rgrdlaw.com/attorneys-Patrick-W-Daniels.html

Also looks like he co-owns a restaurant.

https://www.lovebencotto.com/our-story/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North