SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:26 pm

^ Thanks.

Loni seems like a nutty. It's one thing to give your opinion, it's another to be a biotch. She falls on the latter IMO. Chase, my crush has suddenly come to a halt.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by mysthelma Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:40 pm

Yikes....I don't know much about Tomi, but the IG comments are bad, lots unfollowing Chase. Are they even dating?

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 1f49b  Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:44 pm

Ugh, Tomi is one of the worst people on the planet. *edited**

IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:49 pm

mysthelma wrote:Yikes....I don't know much about Tomi, but the IG comments are bad, lots unfollowing Chase. Are they even dating?
Who knows..? If they are, eww. And if they aren't, but are trying to make some waves, still eww IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:08 am

He has been hanging out with her for a while now I believe. RS mentioned it shortly after JoJos season wrapped up. I just can't get on board with it because she's just so terrible IMO no no
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:17 am

Had to Google who she was laugh out loud hmmm Oh Chase.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 8367-910 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 I_got_13 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 E5kqdm15 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:18 am

I was just thinking how forgettable JoJo's guys were. What does that say when Chad is the star of the season? Yikes.

Even if he isn't dating her, his caption isn't funny and is basically asking for backlash.

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:19 am

Me too, @Linds911, I never heard of her. IMO he's a good guy. He has a good heart, and is very sincere. There must be a reason if she's so horrible.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:22 am

I agree bleu the caption didn't help matters, and being all cozy with someone considered a biaotch, hater and racist....soo disappointing.

Last edited by mysthelma on Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:36 am; edited 2 times in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 1f49b  Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:27 am

Good guys have bad taste and bad judgement too. And I'll leave it at that. Chase, you fool... IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:30 am

**edited**

I saw that Tomi replied under the picture writing "#teamTomi".  That's seriously my biggest pet peeve. You don't have to write that you're team yourself. It's already assumed that you are! IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:34 am

Just a friendly reminder before this conversation takes a wrong turn and things have to be edited or threads locked....

Politics- Discussions involving politics are not allowed.. Soliciting a particular party, mentioning a particular party in a positive or negative manner, advertising or trying to sway ones opinions between any parties is not allowed. BachandBachetteFans does not support any particular party.  
Rules - Guidelines
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North