SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:52 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Just a friendly reminder before this conversation takes a wrong turn and things have to be edited or threads locked....

Politics- Discussions involving politics are not allowed.. Soliciting a particular party, mentioning a particular party in a positive or negative manner, advertising or trying to sway ones opinions between any parties is not allowed. BachandBachetteFans does not support any particular party.  
Rules - Guidelines

If I may add, discussion regarding contestants that do have threads, should be discussed in their own threads.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by california90 Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:12 pm

Linds911 wrote:Had to Google who she was laugh out loud hmmm Oh Chase.

Same.

Bye Chase Felicia.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:14 pm

UGH Chase, WHY?!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:42 pm

If I were her I wouldn't want to see another rose in my life. laugh out loud Glad to see she's happy.

Lacy Faddoul ‏@LacyFaddoul 1h1 hour ago

I'm so lucky!! #roses
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 CwNeHGmVIAARr5o

ETA: OH! Eventually the truth comes out! There is a pic of the ring, but I can't grab it.

Lacy Faddoul ‏@LacyFaddoul Sep 6

So is it ok for a woman to pick out her engagement ring? #neillane #onelasttime

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:51 pm

She is engaged again? That was fast.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:53 pm

She doesn't say so but Sept 6th she asked if it was ok to pick out her own engagement ring. I checked to see what Marcus was up to these days and he posted this on the same day as BIP finale.

Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd Sep 6
Neil Lane maaayy be getting a few rings back soon....hopefully not though! #BachelorInParadise

laugh out loud can't make up this stuff. Maybe she got the roses and is engaged now? IDK

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:55 pm

I read something about her on Tinder recently. That was fast if she's really engaged. I think she's trolling though.

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:57 pm

All I can say is "fool me once--blah blah blah".

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:58 pm

The runnaway bride has ran into the arms of Tinder? laugh out loud

and then Marcus retweets this.

Marcus Grodd Retweeted
Matthew Hussey ‏@matthewhussey Sep 21
This is what it really means to know your value

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 Cs33gRfWcAEQcZn

I don't look at SM too often, but while I'm waiting for Bachelorette Canada, I thought I look for updates on former contestants and this is what I come up with? laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:02 pm

I haven't gotten any indication that Lacy is engaged. Both sets of tweets were in reference to the BIP engagements IMO. The ring that Lacy posted on Twitter is one of the rings on Neil Lane's Instagram account. They are both currently in realtionship though per SM.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:06 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I haven't gotten any indication that Lacy is engaged. Both sets of tweets were in reference to the BIP engagements IMO. The ring that Lacy posted on Twitter is one of the rings on Neil Lane's Instagram account. They are both currently in realtionship though per SM.

Sorry, I'm lost. She hashtag's #onelasttime and asks if it's ok for a girl to pick out her engagement ring. Did a female pick out her own ring on BIP? Who are they in a relationship with?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:10 pm

bleuberry wrote:I read something about her on Tinder recently. That was fast if she's really engaged. I think she's trolling though.

Oh, yeah! Wasn't there an article about how she had matched with Jef Holm on Bumble or something? Or am I just going crazy and starting to have bachelor dreams now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North