SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:02 am

There are people from this show and people that I know in real life who have had a boob job and when they're not too large for your body and you've got a good doctor, it's difficult to tell unless you see before pictures.

These aren't even nicely done ones IMO laugh out loud I actually kind of like the dress. It's different. It would have been nice if it was a normal cut up top.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:02 am

I wish them both happiness and a lifetime of love.  But I also feel the need to say good luck dude, to her husband.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:18 am

AshLee looks different to me in that picture. If you hadn't said that was her I would have had no idea. I think she may had some work done on her face too.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:35 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I wish them both happiness and a lifetime of love.  But I also feel the need to say good luck dude, to her husband.  laugh out loud

Hahahaha! You totally read my mind @Ladybug82 laughlaughlaugh He will need all the luck & speed in the world (to run very very fast if need be, haha!)

As far as the guys on JoJo's season, I agree that they are all such morons! The only ones I liked were Jordan & Vinny TBH I liked Chase a bit, and right after the show ended. I followed him and I enjoyed his IG posts, with nice comments about life, struggles, etc etc I also thought he was going somewhere with his line of clothing or something? Now I am not liking him much...although I find him extremely attractive giggling

At the start of Nick's season I honestly thought the girls was a great group. But towards the end I started to change my mind, specially when they started to post horrible and ridiculous things on sm! At the end, I think I only like 2 or 3 aside from Vanessa. So this BIP season will be horrible IMO I think they should have total strangers, and more mature people, it would be much more entertaining and interesting to watch.

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:13 am

Has anyone considered that perhaps Ashlee has gotten some therapy and made some changes? It is possible, you know. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:40 am

Possibly, until you look at that neckline on that wedding gown. For most women they would think it was on backwards that is how revealing and low it is. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:27 pm

Listening to RS and Kelly Travisty and I'm randomly wondering how she met her husband? What's the age gap?

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:41 pm

@bleuberry Kelly's turning 30 in april and hunter is 41 or 42 I think

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:55 pm

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:32 pm

Rolling Eyes

Weir makes Masters ace, says celebrity girlfriend ‘good-luck charm’
Weir, the 2003 Masters winner, was paired with two-time Masters champion Jose Maria Olazabal (1994, 1999) and 1971 Masters winner Charles Coody. Weir had his girlfriend of just over nine months, former ‘Bachelor’ contestant and current TV personality, Michelle Money, on the bag

AUGUSTA, Ga. – Although play was suspended Wednesday at Augusta National, cancelling the Par-3 Contest, there were some early fireworks from Canadian Mike Weir, who aced the 130-yard fourth hole with a nine iron.

Weir, the 2003 Masters winner, was paired with two-time Masters champion Jose Maria Olazabal (1994, 1999) and 1971 Masters winner Charles Coody. Weir had his girlfriend of just over nine months, former ‘Bachelor’ contestant and current TV personality, Michelle Money, on the bag.

“I guess she’s my good-luck charm,” said Weir with a big smile and his arm around Money, as they departed the Par-3 course after aggressive thunderstorms rolled through Augusta Wednesday afternoon, closing the course. “Just pure excitement. I raised my arms, I looked over at the Canadian TV guys who were all cheering, it was really cool,” he added. “It came at a great time.”

Money, who also appeared on the second season of Bachelor Pad and Bachelor in Paradise along with her stint in the 15th season of The Bachelor, had never been to Augusta before, but gave Weir a big hug and a kiss after his ace.
Sportsnet

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:42 pm

@GuardianAngel are you kidding me? Michelle Money?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:47 pm

Yup. dizzy I had no idea Mike Weir lived in Utah. I'm pretty sure he had a place in the Muskoka's, and he still has his winery here in the Niagara Region or at least I always see his wines everywhere.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North