SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:47 pm

@GuardianAngel very interesting.

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:55 pm

I normally wouldn't promote his site, but for those interested in anything related to James Taylor, I suggest checking out RS latest post.

James will be his next guest on his podcast. Apparently James sent out a massive text message to a whole lot of people that somehow RS got his hands on. James went into detail about he's gotten involved with drugs and alcohol since his time on the show ended. He became a womanizer pretty much. He was doing drugs, drinking way too much, and basically having sex with any woman that wanted to. He sent the text to apologize because he knows he needs to become a better man. He was apologizing to family, friends and I guess people from the franchise. 

1. It's nice to see a guy OWN IT and realize he made mistakes. He won't hide and lie like Luke did. 2. I can't help but laugh knowing this is the same guy that said he didn't think Jordan and Nick were there for the right reasons and then here we have him admitting to the things he did, which IMO, are a million times worse than anything Jordan or Nick did.

Basically, don't sh*t on people when you're doing the same thing or even worse in this case. It's funny how it all works out. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:04 pm

I feel like maybe the Luke thing was a factor, kind of a wake up call that he doesn't want to be the kinda guy that treats women that way. It's one thing to do it & be able to ignore the repercussions but Luke's situation became so public and by the looks it, he really hurt those women, maybe it made him reevaluate certain things

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:09 pm

ReneeM wrote:I feel like maybe the Luke thing was a factor, kind of a wake up call that he doesn't want to be the kinda guy that treats women that way. It's one thing to do it & be able to ignore the repercussions but Luke's situation became so public and by the looks it, he really hurt those women, maybe it made him reevaluate certain things

I can see that, or he didn't want to get caught before he got control of the narrative.

Whatever his intentions, I still think it's more respectable than continuing the bad behaviour, denying it, and deflecting criticism onto other men.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:00 pm

I don't buy James's apology at the moment. He sent that 'message' to women from Bach Nation but it seems like the ones he had wronged were not part of that message list. Why I wonder, unless this is a publicity stunt yet again like the 'Apology to Nick' video IMO. If he is truly sorry, he should have dug into his black book and found the numbers of the women who that message is supposed to be for and done it privately IMO. Instead he writes this huge message to girls from Bach Nation who have nothing to do with his behavior and drags the rest of Jojo's guys in it. Speak for yourself, buddy! IMO Just seems like he is setting up his redemption arc for BIP.

If he walks away from all this after his podcast with RS tomorrow, I might believe that he has come to his senses like Chris B IMO. Till then, this is just a publicity stunt for BIP IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:16 pm

@coolangel ^ that makes the most sense to me. Maybe he saw he was going to be the guy that no woman would keep around in BIP, so he needed to get ahead of it. imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:32 pm

@coolangel ITA. IMO he also fears RS would expose him like he did Luke, so he's hurrying with his own narrative, redemption before big. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:53 pm

Imo James is not the same as Luke. I think Luke was a d-bag before coming on the show and the show gave him an even wider pool of options than he already had. But IMO James was never that guy, he was 'always the bridesmaid never the bride' and he came off as VERY insecure on the show IMO. Then the show airs and all of sudden these girls who he could never pull before want him, and he's never been in that power position before so he let it go to his head. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:03 pm

I remember sleuthing him. We couldn't find anything on him. Thanks to someone who went to college with him? sorry I forget the name, he confirmed that was his real name. I remember finding a youtube of one of his college games and was able to capture his jersey.

I thought he was cute, not really for JoJo but what we found out by the member who helped us, he had deleted his SM accounts before going on the show. (No wonder we couldn't find anything)

I wondered if there was too many pic's to delete, so he just deleted the whole thing. laugh out loud

IMO this is an example of someone who gets so wrapped up in being "famous" they go a little nuts. ChrisS was another example IMO. If he is being true to himself, then I hope he comes around and uses common sense going forward and apologizes to those who deserve an apology. I have no idea what he's been up to, just what I read here.

Didn't he try to redeem himself with Jordan? Speaking of apologies? I sort of remember something.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:07 pm

Yes, after talking trash about Jordan he ran into him at some point and offered an apology.  I think in person, but it was also on his SM, if I remember correctly.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:08 pm

That letter was so cringe-worthy. The guy is so transparent. And RS is dumb AF for giving him a platform and buying his BS.

And poor Ashlee. Shouldn't she be on her honeymoon instead of waiting on RS for three weeks?

Sorry for ranting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:10 pm

Yea I don't really get his "apology"?? LIke what is he apologizing for and why was he sending it to bachelor nation girls? why would they care? LIke sorry I'm a gross douche? The better thing to do would be, just don't do it anymore. So bizarre. It amazes me that girls are that desperate to allow him this lifestyle...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North