SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:20 pm

yana_bach wrote:That letter was so cringe-worthy. The guy is so transparent. And RS is dumb AF for giving him a platform and buying his BS.

And poor Ashlee. Shouldn't she be on her honeymoon instead of waiting on RS for three weeks?

Sorry for ranting.

She got married weeks ago (not that you'd know based on her constant wedding pic posting). She's not going anywhere and will probably wait for as long as necessary for a chance to be on the podcast.

I actually think he is a guy who got caught up in the "fame/celebrity". Let's be real, he's not the best looking guy so having girls throw themselves at him is probably a very new phenomenon. If he got caught up in that and realized it was a shitty thing that to keep doing I can't blame him for wanting to change. JMO

And he probably didn't think this text would get out since he sent it to only a certain group. JMO

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 87b72b10 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 86669110 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:32 pm

I think he knew the text would get out because it's written like it's for public consumption. Also, to think that the girls he sent it to wouldn't release it to RS would be incredibly naive. Either way, he comes across attention-seeking or stupid.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:38 pm

yana_bach wrote:That letter was so cringe-worthy. The guy is so transparent. And RS is dumb AF for giving him a platform and buying his BS.

And poor Ashlee. Shouldn't she be on her honeymoon instead of waiting on RS for three weeks?

Sorry for ranting.

Say what?!! What kind of mental case, imo, forgoes their honeymoon to talk with RS? rofl Hopefully this in no way, shape or form, had to prolong even a poop break for her.
ETA I realize Azzlee is not waiting to talk to Rusty prior going on honeymoon. That would be way to funny and pathetic.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:55 pm

I am all for personal growth and realizing your faults and working on them but this doesn't seem to be case here IMO. I have tremendous respect for Chris Bukowski now who managed to walk the talk but James just seems to be trying to redeem himself so that he can go on BIP, get more followers/engaged and/or continue the same player behavior IMO. Apologize to the women you have wronged instead of girls you might be meeting on BIP who have nothing to do with your player ways. I mean, what does this part in his message even mean? It's so bizarre IMO.  scratch  duh  

Girls are just a little better than guys in general – and I can say at least for myself that I’m really proud of y’all, and how I hear y’all are generally acting out there in the world – and how cool would it be if y’all could feel the same pride in the guys? I mean people lump us together. It’s called “bachelor family” for a reason. And that’s not really fair to y’all because one half is typically a lot better than the other. I’m sorry for that.

I want you to be like family to me. I want you to tell me if I’m being stupid – and most importantly… I love y’all !! Thank you girls for being a good example of how to get a little spot-light and NOT be a dick… and for just listening
Source:RS

If anything, he comes across as even more of a loser IMO with this attention-seeking bizarre OTT publicity stunt (JMO).

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:58 pm

It sounds to me, personally, if someone dropped him one more time or two on his head he might make a bit more sense.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:46 pm

Wait, this dude apologized to Bach girls for being a sleazy assclown to other girls? Usually people apologize to those they've wronged, not people they might possibly meet in the near future. Imo he's only redeeming himself before bip, or he would've actually apologized the ladies he treated badly, and we wouldn't have heard about it. I wonder who will fall for his bs. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:17 pm

IKR, this is so bizzare. The commoners are good enough for a hookup, but not good enough for an actual apology?

And why does he keep bringing up other guys, is he the spokesperson for the playa-club?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:05 pm

The Bachelor's Lace Morris Gushes Over Boyfriend Russell and Recalls Grant Kemp Split
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 Rs_634x1024-170412105358-634-lace-morris-russell-kunze-041217

snipped

Morris just recently started posting pics of her new boyfriend but she does not tag him. She told E! News he asked her not to.

"He's one of those guys where he literally acts like I am the only person that exists in this world and he doesn't care for all the creepers (online), he's not with me for all that s--t," she said. "He literally is like, 'I like you, I want to be with you and I want to enjoy this.' And he doesn't want to be tagged because he doesn't want a ton of people bothering him or following him, he doesn't like that."
http://www.eonline.com/news/843075/the-bachelor-s-lace-morris-gushes-over-boyfriend-russell-and-recalls-grant-kemp-split

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:17 pm

Good for him.
This lady jumps guys like a pr of jumper cables does batteries. JMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:34 pm

She has been dating him for a while now. I noticed him in her snaps shortly after nicks season began airing.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:09 pm

This is my response to James: Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes no no

He might be my least favourite guy from Jo's season and I can't stand most of them. He is just so so desperate for attention IMO and will say literally anything to get even one minute of it. He runs his mouth/acts like a d-bag and then comes up with some fake-azz apology like once a month just to remind people he exists. Most people still couldn't care less about him. I mean RS already mentioned a week ago on his podcast that James has been doing the college sex tour with Luke and there's supposedly even some article out there about it, but I haven't seen it or heard of it anywhere else, since no one really cares. James just wishes they did IMO, because all publicity is good publicity to him. He seems to be under the impression that a convoluted public apology will fix all rather make him look pathetic, which just makes him a total idiot in my eyes. Does he really think the Bachelor women will want to hear about his nasty sex life and will somehow find him more appealing in Paradise after this? If you get so close to someone you feel the need to fess up then do it in private. Let the rest digest their dinners in peace ffs. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:19 pm

I seriously hope those guys did not contract HPV. You can't test for men.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North