SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:26 am

Kelly and Andi are two peas in a pod. I've never been impressed with either. I also got the feeling Nikki was very much part of their little mean girl click, but I respect Nikki a little more for going back to normal life, returning to her actual career, and keeping a low profile.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Duke702 Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:12 pm

Yea I liked Kelly when she was on the show. But since following her on snapchat, eh not sure anymore. She posts a lot of "sexy" selfies. Seems into herself.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:20 pm

I actually respect Nikki a lot.  She want back to the career she loves and that helps others and she never bashed JPG for self promotion.  Nikki seems happily engaged and living a normal life.  I don't see her posting negativity and all about me me me types of posts on SM.  I wonder if the Kelly and Nikki friendship has cooled since Nikki was not at the Kelly pre wedding elopement girl party miami vacay.  Kelly continuing to bash JPG is ridiculous...she barely even had any relativity his season.  Sorry honey your not all that except in your own mind.  I also give Nikki mad props for somehow staying friendly with Andi while Andi threw and continues to throw never ending shade at JPG and by association her dear friend Nikki.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:59 pm

Beach Lover wrote:^^^
I totally agree with you Seabear!  I have enjoyed following Kelly, especially on snapchat, but I thought she sounded really snooty on the podcast.  Is that just a typical southern belle attitude?  I'm not from the south.

Absolutely not! A southern belle is well aware of her self-worth knowing she isn't better than others, but just as good as anyone. She is confident, not brash and allows others to sing her praises. A belle adores her man, supports and cherishes him - as he does the same for her. A belle is intelligent and caring, not sly and self-centered. Kelly and MeAndI are not Southern Belles. Smiley

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:04 pm

I agree with all of the above posts. I actually think Kelly is even worse of a mean girl than Andi. In their group, I think Kelly is the Regina George.

Last edited by yana_bach on Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:19 pm

Right on, FLChica. There's absolutely nothing about MeAndI or Kelly that screams Southern Belle. Southern =/= Southern Belle.

I like Nikki. Yeah she was a bit cranky on JPG's season but I respect anyone from this show who sticks with their real career instead of going all Hollywood and takes the high road on a public breakup when the easy and popular thing to do would've been to bash JPG like everyone else. Good for Nikki.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:32 pm

Jami Otis is coming out with a book too....ugh why do these people think they should write books, laugh out loud. I might read or skim through Andi's just for some parts.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:17 pm

Good to know FL Chica and Bluwavz. I didn't think being egocentric was the southern way since I've always found southerners to be very warm and kind. Andi and Kelly don't represent well. They may be from Georgia but they are no Georgia Peach.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun May 01, 2016 1:28 pm

No more BIP for Chris? giggling

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 13129120_1591256844521509_1494125813_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI0MDcxNzEwOTcwMTc0NjU5Mg%3D%3D

@ chrisjbukowski

We are professional baseballers.. Thank you @ticketcity for always providing the best seats in the house.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 01, 2016 2:00 pm

I hope that's not a fan? She's pretty.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon May 02, 2016 6:02 am

Didn't he bring that same woman to Jade and Tanner's wedding? Or did I dream that?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 02, 2016 6:19 am

He did. They have been dating for a while via her IG post.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North