SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 52 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 33 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Wed May 11, 2016 6:07 pm

They don't get their phones back until they're leaving. Lots of the final couples comment that the guy asks the girl for her number when they're leaving and how funny/weird it is to be engaged and not have each other's numbers. K+S became active the same day on sm also by liking stuff on Insta, similar to Andi and Josh. So we should start to keep a lookout for some Jorjo or whoever liking sprees shortly here.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed May 11, 2016 6:11 pm

Robby is on private, Chase is deactivated, and Jordan is on public (SM)...just incase that means anything of importance.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 11, 2016 6:34 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:JoJo still has her brothers wedding to go to this month too. Remember that was sleuthed out when she was found during the filming of Ben's season? She's a bridesmaid in her brother Peter's wedding this month, I think it's right around the time Bachelorette premieres. Does anyone have the date? She's going to be a busy bee all this month. Possibly safe house visit with her f1 for the next few days, promo, wedding, more promo, bachelorette premiere. All in the next two weeks!

Don't know about the Brother's wedding but premiere date is the 23rd. I don't think the couple will get another safe house visit before 2 weeks, but more so that they stay together there for another couple more days, then they are on their own for a long time. Just because Lauren/Ben spent a week together, that's not really the norm. Normally it's only a few days then they come back.

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I tend to think they get their phones back when they're heading home, or at least can't use them except calling family until they head home. I remember Nick was active on social media one day and then the next day Josh and Andi became active on the same day. For Nick it was two days after the FRC and for Josh and Andi it was three days after the FRC.
Yes, but they can call family the night of the FRC right? That's pretty much what Lauren said in one of her tbt posts from a few days ago. I'm sure the two bffs would get into contact with the family, I would think, especially since they've been so involved in knowing what's going on all season.

Not always. There have been other times when that's not the case. Regarding the BFF's, I would think they'd not be informed due to contracts, etc. I think they'd have to wait till she gets home, just like others.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed May 11, 2016 6:49 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:JoJo still has her brothers wedding to go to this month too. Remember that was sleuthed out when she was found during the filming of Ben's season? She's a bridesmaid in her brother Peter's wedding this month, I think it's right around the time Bachelorette premieres. Does anyone have the date? She's going to be a busy bee all this month. Possibly safe house visit with her f1 for the next few days, promo, wedding, more promo, bachelorette premiere. All in the next two weeks!

Don't know about the Brother's wedding but premiere date is the 23rd.  I don't think the couple will get another safe house visit before 2 weeks, but more so that they stay together there for another couple more days, then they are on their own for a long time.  Just because Lauren/Ben spent a week together, that's not really the norm.  Normally it's only a few days then they come back.

Ash2214 wrote:I tend to think they get their phones back when they're heading home, or at least can't use them except calling family until they head home. I remember Nick was active on social media one day and then the next day Josh and Andi became active on the same day. For Nick it was two days after the FRC and for Josh and Andi it was three days after the FRC.
Yes, but they can call family the night of the FRC right? That's pretty much what Lauren said in one of her tbt posts from a few days ago. I'm sure the two bffs would get into contact with the family, I would think, especially since they've been so involved in knowing what's going on all season.

Not always.  There have been other times when that's not the case.  Regarding the BFF's, I would think they'd not be informed due to contracts, etc.  I think they'd have to wait till she gets home, just like others.
I meant the safe house visit right after they get engaged. The two or three days they get together until they have to go back home. I remember Lauren and Ben saying they saw each other 3/4 days in a week/every other week span.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 11, 2016 7:06 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

Don't know about the Brother's wedding but premiere date is the 23rd.  I don't think the couple will get another safe house visit before 2 weeks, but more so that they stay together there for another couple more days, then they are on their own for a long time.  Just because Lauren/Ben spent a week together, that's not really the norm.  Normally it's only a few days then they come back.

Not always.  There have been other times when that's not the case.  Regarding the BFF's, I would think they'd not be informed due to contracts, etc.  I think they'd have to wait till she gets home, just like others.
I meant the safe house visit right after they get engaged. The two or three days they get together until they have to go back home. I remember Lauren and Ben saying they saw each other 3/4 days in a week/every other week span.
What Ben and Lauren did though may not be the norm. I know from past seasons, some haven't met up as much as others.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri May 13, 2016 9:43 am

Robby deleted an Instagram photo sometime this week.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri May 13, 2016 10:17 am

hae1001 wrote:Robby deleted an Instagram photo sometime this week.

Sometime yesterday

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri May 13, 2016 10:23 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

What Ben and Lauren did though may not be the norm.  I know from past seasons, some haven't met up as much as others.

Safe house visit frequency could also have a lot to do with logistics and/or how things are going with the couple. Ben had to be in LA A LOT for those Bachelor Live shows they kept trotting him out for. Lauren was LA local, so because of that, they probably saw each other more than the norm. Ben said in a recent interview, they saw each other almost weekly. Plus, things were going well for them, so they wanted to be together. A couple like say Emily and Brad (where there was also a child involved with childcare logistics) or Chris and Whitney, where maybe things weren't so wonderful, would have less of a reason or desire to get together so much. Ashley/JP and Andi/Josh saw each other much more than the norm incognito because location was on their side. It just depends on the couple.

The norm is e/o week for 3-4 days at a time. But yeah, there is probably some variation to that.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 13, 2016 11:21 am

Right after they get engaged, and spend 2-3 days together is not what we consider a safe house visit. That's time spent together, where the FRC took place. From what I've been told in the past, camera's and crew leave with the F3 the day before or day of the FRC. Minimal cameras are left behind to film the FRC.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Sat May 14, 2016 2:45 am

If Robby is on Private and Jordan is on Public, Chase being deactivated could mean is F1?
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun May 15, 2016 5:06 pm

I just posted this in Chase's thread but looks like he landed in Denver late Friday night - see picture below (which meant he left Thailand late Thursday or early Friday morning)....and if Robby is posting in real time from the airport about seeing his family today and making plans to see friends tomorrow night....and we've heard nothing really from Jordan... it could be a really straight forward F3- Chase, F2- Robby... If it was really obvious that it was the JoJo & Jordan show then Robby stands out to me as someone TPTB might convince to use that F2 role to audition for the Bachrlor gig... he seems eager!

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1566125633679914&id=100008474776375&substory_index=1

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun May 15, 2016 9:54 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:I just posted this in Chase's thread but looks like he landed in Denver late Friday night - see picture below (which meant he left Thailand late Thursday or early Friday morning)....and if Robby is posting in real time from the airport about seeing his family today and making plans to see friends tomorrow night....and we've heard nothing really from Jordan... it could be a really straight forward F3- Chase, F2- Robby...  If it was really obvious that it was the JoJo & Jordan show then Robby stands out to me as someone TPTB might convince to use that F2 role to audition for the Bachrlor gig... he seems eager!

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1566125633679914&id=100008474776375&substory_index=1
How you do you know when the picture was actually taken?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 52 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 33 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+80
lettore
Beagle
SueSt
Mustang19
Cila51290