SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 52 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 34 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun May 15, 2016 11:16 pm

In the past though when they mess up on SM, they get the handler to give them a call to course correct....Robby just keeps giving on SM.

Anywhoo....this is the easiest season that RS will have to spoil IMO....everything has been giving to him on a gold platter for his initial spoiling....what an unusual start to the season laugh out loud .... jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Sun May 15, 2016 11:23 pm

mercieme wrote:In the past though when they mess up on SM, they get the handler to give them a call to course correct....Robby just keeps giving on SM....
Exactly! I guess contestants can post just about anything except a photo of the happy couple together JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun May 15, 2016 11:26 pm

mercieme wrote:In the past though when they mess up on SM, they get the handler to give them a call to course correct....Robby just keeps giving on SM.

Anywhoo....this is the easiest season that RS will have to spoil IMO....everything has been giving to him on a gold platter for his initial spoiling....what an unusual start to the season laugh out loud .... jmo.

ITA! I'm 95% sure I'm done sleuthing. Jordan F1, Robby F2, Chase F3. Chase seems like a slam dunk imo thanks to the photo bachismyguiltypleasure posted to confirm the travel/SM schedule we were seeing. So many little things added together over the past 2 weeks made me think that Robby is F2 and I didn't want to conclude that, but there's just no avoiding it. I will be shocked if RS comes out with something different.

jen689 wrote:
Exactly! I guess contestants can post just about anything except a photo of the happy couple together JMO

Kaitlyn!

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 15, 2016 11:34 pm

Grace...I told JC that RS owes you both royalty....all he has to do is lift & post your sleuthing tomorrow morning to get free clicks & have the other news outlets run with it. But he is going to gloat & say it's all the blah blah he heard all season from his sources, yeah right. This season was DOA (dead on arrival) for RS once they cast Jordan....laugh out loud...jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun May 15, 2016 11:42 pm

mercieme wrote:Grace...I told JC that RS owes you both royalty....all he has to do is lift & post your sleuthing tomorrow morning to get free clicks & have the other news outlets run with it. But he is going to gloat & say it's all the blah blah he heard all season from his sources, yeah right. This season was DOA (dead on arrival) for RS once they cast Jordan....laugh out loud...jmo

eek! I hope we're right. Thanks.. it was a team effort all around though. So many contributed lots of good clues. bestbud! No doubt that RS will take all the credit.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 15, 2016 11:53 pm

Honestly, once we knew Jordan was going to be part of the cast there was no way I thought he would not be F2 or F1. Otherwise there was no reason for him to be part of the cast. He's there for a reason. If JoJo fell for him, great for ratings. If she didn't he was going to go to F2 anyway for ratings and for his own PR. To me it was a no brainer. A given.
This seriously has so much Shayne Lamas written on it. 
Then add in JoJo, reality tv royalty and the magic 8 ball has a lot in it's favor this season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun May 15, 2016 11:54 pm

grace8136 wrote:....snipped......
ITA! I'm 95% sure I'm done sleuthing. Jordan F1, Robby F2, Chase F3. Chase seems like a slam dunk imo thanks to the photo bachismyguiltypleasure posted to confirm the travel/SM schedule we were seeing. So many little things added together over the past 2 weeks made me think that Robby is F2 and I didn't want to conclude that, but there's just no avoiding it. I will be shocked if RS comes out with something different.

Glad I could help, this is my first time, it's been really fun! Can't wait to see the season unfold now...

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 16, 2016 12:05 am

Kashathediva wrote:Honestly, once we knew Jordan was going to be part of the cast there was no way I thought he would not be F2 or F1. Otherwise there was no reason for him to be part of the cast. He's there for a reason. If JoJo fell for him, great for ratings. If she didn't he was going to go to F2 anyway for ratings and for his own PR. To me it was a no brainer. A given.
This seriously has so much Shayne Lamas written on it. 
Then add in JoJo, reality tv royalty and the magic 8 ball has a lot in it's favor this season.

Thanks Kasha...I didn't watch the season Shayne Lamas was on....did that season also have the media blitz for Shayne similar to the one for Jordan? I am asking because I wonder if this is the new script for the producers to cast a semi famous person to boost ratings. TIA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 16, 2016 12:11 am

Shayne's notoriety might be a generational thing. ^
Shayne Lamas comes from old Hollywood "royalty" depending on how one views it.
The link explains her family tree of which much is rooted in Hollywood. 
source
So perhaps Jordan is this season's Shayne. Jordan has sports connections. Shayne had Hollywood. 
Personally, I think that has an edge over the unemployed model wannabe or guy with the floundering band.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2016 6:54 am

mercieme wrote:Grace...I told JC that RS owes you both royalty....all he has to do is lift & post your sleuthing tomorrow morning to get free clicks & have the other news outlets run with it. But he is going to gloat & say it's all the blah blah he heard all season from his sources, yeah right. This season was DOA (dead on arrival) for RS once they cast Jordan....laugh out loud...jmo

Maybe this season was DOA.
Maybe some opinions on Jordan and the season were DOA.
I, for my part, didn't know about Jordan Rodgers, about his family, couldn't care less about his semi-notorious status and on the contrary could take it as a negative.
But after reading his bio, seeing pictures and videos of him on his Instagram, I can totally understand why Jojo would fall for him, semi famous or not.
Maybe she just fell for him (F1 or not) because she found him attractive, easy going and funny, as the pre-Season info seems to indicate.

This reminds me of Arie on Emily's season.
Sure in the US racing is not as popular as football, but I find the situation rather similar, even if, that's true, the production didn't advertise Arie before the season started (if I remember properly).
But I would also consider Arie a semi-famous contestant, with a "Royal" family in racing and a career oriented in broadcasting/media.
I guess many thought he would be the one picked because Emily's late fiancé was a racer.
DOA season ? Turned out not.
BUT I never doubted Arie's genuine feelings for Emily, and they had a great chemistry together.
Until now, Arie is still my favorite contestant on this show.
He was very good looking, funny and good kisser, knowing his way with ladies...
I see similarities in this situation with Jordan.
But I didn't question Arie's motives on the show, and I didn't doubt Emily's feelings for Arie.
I totally understood why she fell for him and on the contrary was very surprised she didn't pick him.

I see a lot of similarities with Jordan.
I may change my mind when watching him in action on my screen, but  I don't consider the season done because of his celebrity status.
JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2016 9:44 am

sde1041 wrote:

Maybe this season was DOA.
Maybe some opinions on Jordan and the season were DOA.
I, for my part, didn't know about Jordan Rodgers, about his family, couldn't care less about his semi-notorious status and on the contrary could take it as a negative.
But after reading his bio, seeing pictures and videos of him on his Instagram, I can totally understand why Jojo would fall for him, semi famous or not.
Maybe she just fell for him (F1 or not) because she found him attractive, easy going and funny, as the pre-Season info seems to indicate.

This reminds me of Arie on Emily's season.
Sure in the US racing is not as popular as football, but I find the situation rather similar, even if, that's true, the production didn't advertise Arie before the season started (if I remember properly).
But I would also consider Arie a semi-famous contestant, with a "Royal" family in racing and a career oriented in broadcasting/media.
I guess many thought he would be the one picked because Emily's late fiancé was a racer.
DOA season ? Turned out not.
BUT I never doubted Arie's genuine feelings for Emily, and they had a great chemistry together.
Until now, Arie is still my favorite contestant on this show.
He was very good looking, funny and good kisser, knowing his way with ladies...
I see similarities in this situation with Jordan.
But I didn't question Arie's motives on the show, and I didn't doubt Emily's feelings for Arie.
I totally understood why she fell for him and on the contrary was very surprised she didn't pick him.

I see a lot of similarities with Jordan.
I may change my mind when watching him in action on my screen, but  I don't consider the season done because of his celebrity status.
JMO

yes Great post. I totally agree and hope however it turns out Jojo and Jordan give us a great story to watch, which is what I'm expecting Smiley .

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon May 16, 2016 10:31 am

"DoA" or not, at least, to speak for some of us who did a little sleuthing, we enjoyed the fact that we were able to learn more about the guys. Hopefully, the board doesn't become a situation where people become discouraged to sleuth/participate because a season has been tagged as "predictable", going in. We say "sleuthing must go on" but at the same time, you get a sense that it's viewed as a waste of time.

The entertaining part of sleuthing was kinda sucked out of this season (speaking for myself) sad, and it's no wonder the unspoiled threads are more-or-less inactive. Eees okay.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 52 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 34 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+80
lettore
Beagle
SueSt
Mustang19
Cila51290