SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 52 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 30 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:26 pm

I could see Robby as the next bachelor, but I could see Luke more. They could "market" him like crazy. He's 31, so it would go back to an older cast as well (not that 31 is old!). They could portray him as a good southern boy, went to West Point and fought for our country for five years. Just from that 20 second preview, we see that he shows up on a horse with a unicorn thing attached to it and smiling, so I would assume he'll have a fun personality on the show.

He is a bit manicured, but I do think a lot of women would be attracted to him. I think production probably feels like they hit the jackpot because I could see it with all F4, but I still think the F3 will be Jordan, Luke and Robby. I am assuming that RS' two stories that he's hearing is that 1. Jordan will leave blindsiding JoJo and 2. Jordan will propose, but I would think production knows by now what Jordan will do or RS is just an idiot and is getting all kinds of wrong info.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:29 pm

The producers actually like manicured guys for Bachelor IMO , as long as Luke has a good personality I hope he is Bachelor. SO F2 or F3 for him hopefully.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:33 pm

Duke702 wrote:The producers actually like manicured guys for Bachelor IMO , as long as Luke has a good personality I hope he is Bachelor. SO F2 or F3 for him hopefully.

If Jordan is the F1, Luke is a lock for the bachelor, unless he gets a bad edit, which I doubt IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:37 pm

I think it's Jordan's to lose. If someone else is proposing to JoJo in a week or 2, it's cause Jordan is Brooks-ing his way the heck out of dodge. JMO.

I could see Chase being a dark horse and a bigger fave than we realize. He could be default F1 or the broken hearted F2 and lose to Jordan, easily.. Likewise, Texas based Luke could also be an easy default for Jo.

I don't see anyone getting the Bachelor gig except for Luke or Jordan. And if Jordan pulls a Frank/Brooks, I don't think he'll get the gig. I think he has a better chance of being F1, and Luke has the next Bachelor gig basically sewn up.

I could easily see both Chase and/or Robby making a name for themselves on BIP later this summer. I don't think Robby has a prayer for being the next Bachelor with his baggage. He'll be in the tabs this summer, for sure. Chase, like I said, could be a dark horse and there is an off chance he's the next Bachelor in a situation where Jordan leaves on his own, and JoJo defaults with Luke.

I guess basically what I'm saying, is anything could happen. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:43 pm

^ I remember thinking that this season would be easy, and now it's like snap, anything can happen laugh out loud of course this is all depending if RS' two stories are even true or accurate.

Like you said, I can't see how they can twist Jordan leaving on his own, crushing JoJo, and then getting the gig. Brooks got a lot of negativity thrown his way for what he did to Des. I don't see how that could work. Also, I still don't see how Jordan leaving on his own in the F3 or F2 spot could benefit him in any way post show.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:58 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ I remember thinking that this season would be easy, and now it's like snap, anything can happen laugh out loud of course this is all depending if RS' two stories are even true or accurate.

Like you said, I can't see how they can twist Jordan leaving on his own, crushing JoJo, and then getting the gig. Brooks got a lot of negativity thrown his way for what he did to Des. I don't see how that could work. Also, I still don't see how Jordan leaving on his own in the F3 or F2 spot could benefit him in any way post show.

Right. Jordan's only play at this point, if he wants it to benefit his broadcasting career, is to either ride the JoJo wave and get engaged as F1 and see what happens post show... Or hope JoJo actually has a stronger connection with someone else and be the beloved F2/3 who left heartbroken with fans feeling terribly for him and wanting more. From there, he can either JoJo his way to The Bachelor gig, or leave Arie-style in the F2, leaving the traditional F3 (Luke) with the gig, with fans wanting more Jordan. Problem is, I'd be shocked if in JoJo's head there is anyone she likes more. So... I think in this scenario, he needs to play it out to F1 if his career is his #1 priority. Unless he's truly "in love," then all of this is moot. I just don't think leaving on his own and crushing JoJo helps him in anyway. Frank never really recovered. Brooks did, but Des and Chris were just so obviously well matched and meant for each other, I think it helped Brooks leave with a better rep.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:19 am

I just don't understand what's so special about Jordan...ESPECIALLY when you consider that we don't know much about Luke and next to nothing about about Chase. Not to mention, we haven't seen Chase with her at all.

IMO, there has been so much about Jordan that it's almost overkill when we know nothing about Chase's interactions with her as well as not much about Lukes.

For all we know, and I tend to think that it's extremely possible, Jordan may not play much into the ending of this season....just long enough to kick off his career.

I can't wait to find out more about Chase and his connection with Jojo, it may be surprising.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:48 am

^^ Very good point Aunties_Love

I rather see him in motion first and on an even playing field with the other guys... I don't get the fuss about him.

It's funny that he's being followed by Ben Patton... and that fuss is probably his famous brother.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:52 am

I always find it curious to see who gets the first of the HTD's.  I know that can mean nothing but I think there have been times when they saw the F1 first.

If I knew who my F1 was that's the way I would want it!!!  That is if given the chance.  Hugesmile  That way you can compare the other 3 families to the one I like best. Also to see how my favorite is in his home turf.  :bigsmile:

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:02 am

Idlemess wrote:^^ Very good point Aunties_Love

I rather see him in motion first and on an even playing field with the other guys... I don't get the fuss about him.

It's funny that he's being followed by Ben Patton... and that fuss is probably his famous brother.  

Most likely especially when it is too early in the season for him to do it based on Jordan. IMO, the fuss about Jordan is beyond me. I think keeping an open mind is so important....I tend to forget that now and then, but right now, I really don't see the hoopla over Jordan when we know very little of Chase.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:00 am

Brill wrote:I always find it curious to see who gets the first of the HTD's.  I know that can mean nothing but I think there have been times when they saw the F1 first.

If I knew who my F1 was that's the way I would want it!!!  That is if given the chance.  Hugesmile  That way you can compare the other 3 families to the one I like best. Also to see how my favorite is in his home turf.  :bigsmile:

I would want my F1 last at HTDs (and FS) for sure..... It would be hard to fake your interest under the intense scrutiny of someone's family (unless you were a professional actress!) if you just had this amazing experience with your true front runner... Harder to give someone else a fair chance... Better for excitement to build too! From a production perspective IMO it's in their interest to have F1 go last as well as it keeps the other relationships moving along and hopefully "competing" for that top stop to create the conflict/drama that they crave.

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:24 am

Filming order at times does not matter depending on the lead's connection and who production thinks will be more DRAMATIC. They show in what order they decide so...

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 52 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 30 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+80
lettore
Beagle
SueSt
Mustang19
Cila51290