SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 52 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by suzq Thu May 19, 2016 10:17 pm

SoSleepy -- I completely agree. I think that the tabloids could have a field day with either of the F2. I just like to know who the real F1 is ahead of time.

suzq

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 19, 2016 10:19 pm

sosleepy wrote:Let's say RS is wrong and JoJo's with Robby. Is that much better, for tabloid purposes? Didn't Robby break up with his gf of 4 years like a month before coming on the show and wasn't she tweeting all sorts of stuff about JoJo sending her boyfriend home back to her? I mean, pretty tame compared to Reality Steve's Jordan exposé. But stellar final 2, JoJo. I don't know that I'd feel "safe" with either of those guys. They both feel like the Anti-Ben Higgins to me.
I don't recall her tweeting any of that... There's several sides to every story. So...who knows. Ben was still pretty much obsesso over Shailyn even when on Kaitlyn's season but obviously got over that. So, all it takes it the right person, situation, etc.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 19, 2016 10:30 pm

suzq wrote:I love all the sleuthing on this site and enjoy reading the analysis.  I want to know how RS determined that Jordan was the F1 and not Robby.  Why are Robby's family all following Jojo and why are JoJo's family all following Robby on SM?  Is that too obvious or a big clue?  Thanks!

Thank you for the kind words for our forum. yes I don't know or care about how RS got his spoilers, but re the bold, it has been noted, among other clues. We look at all info, obvious or not. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu May 19, 2016 10:37 pm

suzq wrote:Is someone going to tip RS off that he probably has the F3 and F4 guys mixed up?  I think it is humorous and am interested in what his reaction will be.  I am also surprised that he did not write a little more about Luke, Chase and Robby.  That would have been nice. He was not a fan of Jordan at all and that was what his main focus was on.  I am very interested in seeing how the season develops.
Might be irrelevant to him with all that crap on Jordan.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu May 19, 2016 10:42 pm

sosleepy wrote:Let's say RS is wrong and JoJo's with Robby. Is that much better, for tabloid purposes? Didn't Robby break up with his gf of 4 years like a month before coming on the show and wasn't she tweeting all sorts of stuff about JoJo sending her boyfriend home back to her? I mean, pretty tame compared to Reality Steve's Jordan exposé. But stellar final 2, JoJo. I don't know that I'd feel "safe" with either of those guys. They both feel like the Anti-Ben Higgins to me.

RS version left out some key facts. Hope hasn't tweeted anything about it. I don't necessarily believe RS on Jordan either. He's pretty irresponsible with his story telling imo.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu May 19, 2016 10:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I wish RS wouldn't speak for everyone. Jordan Rodgers won't be charming me in the least.
If true, I'm not surprise about JoJo talking to Jordan considering brother Ben following him before the show even  filmed and with her sooo into him Ep. 1.   Jo^3 = jokers. Maybe birds of a feather do flock together and could explain why I like her but was bugged by her (still can't explain)

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu May 19, 2016 10:44 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
I don't recall her tweeting any of that... There's several sides to every story. So...who knows. Ben was still pretty much obsesso over Shailyn even when on Kaitlyn's season but obviously got over that. So, all it takes it the right person, situation, etc.

Great post. Most definitely agree with "all it takes is the right person." Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 19, 2016 10:53 pm

Idlemess wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I wish RS wouldn't speak for everyone. Jordan Rodgers won't be charming me in the least.
If true, I'm not surprise about JoJo talking to Jordan considering brother Ben following him before the show even  filmed and with her sooo into him Ep. 1.   Jo^3 = jokers. Maybe birds of a feather do flock together and could explain why I like her but was bugged by her (still can't explain)
Ben followed Jordan a week AFTER filming began. It was around the time the frontrunner article came out.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 19, 2016 11:00 pm

Diana wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

YES, he is always bitter!! He is kind to Jordan compared to how he treated and talked about Jef.

Yup. And Ed. That was BRUTAL. Ed didn't deserve even a quarter of the mud RS threw at him. Honestly.
Ed deserved everything everyone threw at him. laugh out loud
I agree diana, Ed cheated on Jillian during filming, after filming ended and that played a HUGE role in their ending.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2016 11:13 pm

sde1041 wrote:I am just catching up on the update and threads but looks like RS is treating Jordan the same way he treated Arie and other F1s. This poor guy has a complex of inferiority and takes great pleasure to demonize the successful contestants.

Maybe Jordan is a player, wouldn't surprise me at all, since I see him as very charming and smooth.
But why wouldn't he be allowed to fall in love ?
Why condem him in advance without knowing how things happened?
There are plenty of players in this world who turned out to be great spouses and dads. When the time is right...

So I am not going to run with RS sh...t.
I find it on the contrary very interesting that given the chance to become the bachelor, Jordan would have picked to stay with Jojo.
That sounds really good for Jojo...

Great post!  I agree with it all, especially the bolded.  If Jordan stayed until the end with Jojo maybe it was because of real feelings (or bubble feelings giggling).  I'm not going to judge him before even watching one episode based on the subjective words of RS, that's just me.  Being a ladies man doesn't have to mean you're a uncaring, mean and unethical person who can't have feelings JMO. 

sosleepy wrote:Do you guys remember Reality Steve's "Arie Luendyk This is Your Life" pre-season blog for Arie? He trashed the man, I'm talking TRASHED. But then the season aired and Arie turned out to be pretty loveable, and now I don't even remember what the big hoopla and drivel that RS leaked in his Arie exposé. Basically it was a moot point by mid season. Maybe the same thing is happening here and RS is out with his little vendetta, but it's not as huge a deal as he's implying and/or Jordan is an ok guy after all. Just trying to keep an open mind.

Interesting comparison to Arie. And he was famous and had connections to producers. And was totally awesome on the show.  Smiley Hopefully Jordan will be the same, a fan fav who come across so well it makes RSs "reporting" him a bad guy seem laughable. I realize RS gets accurate tips on what happened re  eliminations and dates and might get contacted by random exes with one sided stories, but I never take his opinions on people's character as factual.  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 19, 2016 11:17 pm

RS also hated on Brooks for being into older women, when to pic was a very PG new year's kiss. He also skewered Caila last season. He is a nasty little troll. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just refuse to let blogger boy and his hate influence mine. JMO.

And no offense but Sainted Ben Higgins told Kaitlyn ILY and supposedly proved his lack of virginity to her in the FS while being hung up on his ex and then developed a severe case of ILY diarrhea of the mouth. No one is perfect. Maybe the anti-Ben Higgins is what JoJo needs. He was obviously the right fit for someone else not her. If she did pick a Ben clone then the narrative would be she wasn't over Ben. She is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. I say screw it all and have a blast JoJo.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by viola-b Fri May 20, 2016 6:19 am

I've always felt it was strange, the way Reality Steve seems to hate some of the contestants on a deeply personal level. I can imagine someone like Jordan would be very intimidating to RS. Jordan is attractive and able to charm women easily (from the sounds of it). RS... I do feel a bit bad for him. He seems very lonely, and less attractive, not as intelligent, and less charming than the average guy. But he also comes across as very sentimental. It seems like even though he's got some internet fame, he can't form real relationships. And that's sad.

I don't think Jordan's great or anything. I don't really have an opinion on him, other than he is gorgeous. I don't think JoJo's completely sincere in wanting to find love on TV. She was never that into Ben and wanted the fame, in my opinion. I also think she has the kind of personality that was made for carrying a show like The Bachelorette, and she'll be fun to watch.

viola-b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 52 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+80
lettore
Beagle
SueSt
Mustang19
Cila51290