SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 52 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SarahD Fri May 20, 2016 7:49 am

RS seems to hate Jordan just because he is semi-famous. Big deal on all the things he said because it's not like he's the first one hung up on an ex or he's the first one who had pre-show contact.

I want to keep an open mind on Jordan. I'd say based on being hung up on an ex, then Jojo and Jordan deserve each other. Their relationship is doomed from the get go. It will be one of those messy tabloid fodder, which will be good for both of their careers. Like Robby is much better? He's an ex-banker. He's probably like JJ. I've worked with a lot of them and they're all cut from the same cloth. No one is nice! Except if you're bringing in the revenue for them...

The following of families could be producer instigated. I'll be curious who their friends follow.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 8:04 am

SarahD wrote:RS seems to hate Jordan just because he is semi-famous. Big deal on all the things he said because it's not like he's the first one hung up on an ex or he's the first one who had pre-show contact.

I want to keep an open mind on Jordan. I'd say based on being hung up on an ex, then Jojo and Jordan deserve each other.  Their relationship is doomed from the get go. It will be one of those messy tabloid fodder, which will be good for both of their careers. Like Robby is much better? He's an ex-banker.  He's probably like JJ. I've worked with a lot of them and they're all cut from the same cloth. No one is nice!  Except if you're bringing in the revenue for them...

The following of families could be producer instigated.  I'll be curious who their friends follow.

I'm not going to watch this season based on it being predictable to me, a decision I made well before RS posted yesterday, but that's an interesting point about Jordan. A friend of mine graduated from Vandy and was friends with multiple football players when Jordan was on the team and from what I gather, some of the things people like RS have said about him appear to be accurate. Maybe he changed in the months before he left to do the show. I have no clue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 8:52 am

If Jordan were that much of a player, he would have ditched Jojo and picked the bachelor gig instead. IMO.
RS info contradict themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri May 20, 2016 9:04 am

I think it is so strange how much venom that RS has toward some of the contestants. I also hate that there are a lot of fans that take what he says as gospel. He's a 40 something jealous man that probably wishes he could be one of the bachelors vying for JoJo's heart. IMO, he craves the attention and he really doesn't care about the damage he does to get it. Jordan may or may not be player but players don't always stay a player.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 20, 2016 9:05 am

And that's a good/fair point too: is being 1/2 of a Bach couple worth more now than being the lead AND still being 1/2 of a happy couple next spring? I dunno. I guess I'm open to seeing it all in action before trusting Steve totally.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 20, 2016 9:12 am

Alanna wrote:And that's a good/fair point too: is being 1/2 of a Bach couple worth more now than being the lead AND still being 1/2 of a happy couple next spring? I dunno. I guess I'm open to seeing it all in action before trusting Steve totally.

That was my thing too. RS saying that didn't make much sense because it would look better if Jordan was the lead (which according to RS is what he wanted) and then to be a part of a "happy couple." He would get both things. Not only that, but Jordan has been on a family vacation since he got back from Thailand. It doesn't seem like the Rodgers' family are talking, so who did RS hear from in a matter of a few days that he ended up ditching the bachelor idea because he thinks it will be better for his career if he's part of the happy couple?

I would assume Jordan wouldn't be that stupid to break his contract and tell just anyone his situation. That line from RS seemed like it came from RS himself and not from something he had heard from someone IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 20, 2016 10:07 am

Oh well. JoJo will either join Jordan on his quest or not. I'm thinking the former. But only if it's a real love with the fame game part of the plan. If not, I think she'll come out looking better than him anyway. She has that scorpion sting. The one where she'll stand by you through anything, but if you cross her, she'll hurt you 10x more in the sneakiest way, and she still comes out looking like the victim. It's a gift really. So I would say it's actually Joran that needs the luck, if he's f1 of course. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1 Fri May 20, 2016 10:17 am

sde1041 wrote:If Jordan were that much of a player, he would have ditched Jojo and picked the bachelor gig instead. IMO.

Well if we think about it i think that if you get far into it, and the leadd obviously really likes you, leaving would make you look bad (brooks), where as if you stick around you get magazine covers plus opportunities..... it makes sense but obviously we cant be 100% sure for anithing.... the way i look at it, its the same thing as when every girl wants to go for the "bad boy" who usually never ends up changing...we all fall for it but only works out for some, lets hope it does for JOJO. and to defend RS i dont think that he has anithing against JORDAN tbh, i think he knows where all his info is taking this for JOJO so is calling it as it is, i think thats fine, and he did say that u never know that he may be a one man women now (i usually dont defend RS BUT HES GOT A POINT)

michelle1

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri May 20, 2016 10:24 am

michelle1 wrote:
sde1041 wrote:If Jordan were that much of a player, he would have ditched Jojo and picked the bachelor gig instead. IMO.

Well if we think about it i think that if you get far into it, and the leadd obviously really likes you, leaving would make you look bad (brooks), where as if you stick around you get magazine covers plus opportunities..... it makes sense but obviously we cant be 100% sure for anithing.... the way i look at it, its the same thing as when every girl wants to go for the "bad boy" who usually never ends up  changing...we all fall for it but only  works out  for some, lets hope it does for JOJO. and to defend RS i dont think that he has anithing against JORDAN tbh, i think he knows where all his info is taking this for JOJO so is calling it as it is, i think thats fine, and he did say that u never know that he may be a one man women now (i usually dont defend RS BUT HES GOT A POINT)

I think he has something against Jordan. The same thing he has against most of the guys that go on this show. Jealousy. If he hates this show so much, why does he spend so much time trying to take it down. Why has he made it so important in his life. He may try to come across as if it's neither here nor there to him, but I don't think he can hide his true feelings toward it. IMO, he needs to get a real job and stop trying to convince people that he is important. All just my opinion.
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 20, 2016 10:27 am

I just can't see it IMO, he'd be better off being the heartbroken F2, fans would love him, and he can be the next Bachelor if that was his goal. IMO he has no intention of getting engaged at this point in his life.

Maybe Jake's advice was if you're not feeling it, choose anyone. Ride it for a few months, and be done with it by Christmas.

Either way, if Jordan is the F1, I can't see him doing it just for his career. Splitsville is never a good thing in this franchise. You'd have viewers taking sides, and I wouldn't think he'd be the popular one.

I would hope he truly fell for her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 20, 2016 10:33 am

SarahD wrote:RS seems to hate Jordan just because he is semi-famous. Big deal on all the things he said because it's not like he's the first one hung up on an ex or he's the first one who had pre-show contact.

I want to keep an open mind on Jordan. I'd say based on being hung up on an ex, then Jojo and Jordan deserve each other.  Their relationship is doomed from the get go. It will be one of those messy tabloid fodder, which will be good for both of their careers. Like Robby is much better? He's an ex-banker.  He's probably like JJ. I've worked with a lot of them and they're all cut from the same cloth. No one is nice!  Except if you're bringing in the revenue for them...

The following of families could be producer instigated.  I'll be curious who their friends follow.

RS hates everyone unless they are feeding info to him.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri May 20, 2016 10:35 am

Since I have no clear Preference between Jordan and Robby, at this point, I'm willing to give both a chance and see how it plays out. It may become clear within the first few episodes that one, or both are not there for the right reasons, but then again, it may become clear that JoJo isn't either and they will all ride off to their next gig.
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 52 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+80
lettore
Beagle
SueSt
Mustang19
Cila51290