SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 58 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 37 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettenation - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by traveler90 Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:42 pm

I was giving him the benefit of doubt, Kasha. Maybe he really is just a douchebag laugh out loud
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

bachelorettenation - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by babs Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:49 pm

I have lost close family members but I never went and bought up a bunch of domain names of people I didn't like! I know we all grieve in different ways but I think this goes way beyond grieving.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:02 pm

I wondered how it was determined his actions were due to the
loss of his mom. Or was it someone's opinion?
Sad but true Kasha^ How could they be thinking about him 
for BIP?? Unless it's all baloney.

Last edited by Nonina430 on Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:42 pm

His personality or emotional instability would not necessarily correlate with being a douchebag. Those are separate issues and he could be one without the other. LOL
If he were a serious safety risk, he would not be considered for BIP is my thought.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:His personality or emotional instability would not necessarily correlate with being a douchebag. Those are separate issues and he could be one without the other. LOL
If he were a serious safety risk, he would not be considered for BIP is my thought.

I agree, Kasha. They would never set themselves up for a lawsuit of that magnitude. If he's on there then we'll know it was all fluff and rainbows whatever he does on JoJo season. IMO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:15 pm

SarahD wrote:I think he's covering his grief with anger.  He's kind of a time bomb ready to explode if he does not get therapy to deal with his grief about the loss of his mother to whom he seems pretty close.

Not excusing his behavior. I just think the guy needs help than crucifixion.

I lost my Dad, then 14 months later lost a brother, watched cancer eat my mother alive for 8 years and lost her, lost another brother, then lost 2 sisters 7 months apart after watching cancer eat one of them alive for 2 years, so Chad doesn't have chit on me. He said it had been a long time coming with his mother, so he knew she was ill for some time. I've lost over half of my family and I don't act like he does, so he can't pull that excuse on me!!

Not wanting sympathy. Just showing that Chad isn't the only one that has to deal with grief.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:18 pm

We all go through life having to deal with things good and bad. That's life.
Not all of us have the same tools in order to deal with them in the best way. Not all of us deal with things the same way each time. Sometimes for whatever reason/s it's easier to cope, sometimes not and we fail.
I'm not trying to be glib. I'm not trying to justify or minimize anyone's strengths or weaknesses.
Hopefully he will get some insight or support, if that's what he needs.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:24 pm

Without quoting and re-quoting the posts above, it defies logic why someone who had just lost his mother and is awash in grief could even give consideration to being on this show. Yes, life goes on and when we have loss there are certain day to day obligations we have to continue: our jobs, our families, our children, etc. I do not believe going on a reality dating show at a time like that is an acceptable choice. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:44 pm

Oh, you would be surprised at how some people divert from
losses. It's quite different for everyone. Most common
booze or drugs. But I've seen creative measures as well.
:Nod:  Just a gut feel or opinion. I don't think Chad has a prob
with loss. Just for show.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:22 pm

Nonina -- Yes, we all deal with life's ups and downs differently; I think it depends on our basic personality and our strengths and weaknesses. I do think Chad is having a problem with the loss and does not know how to deal with it; many people need professional help at a time like that and he is an excellent example.

I still think he is basically a bully and madly in love with himself. Also, his grief may be in the anger stage; it takes different people different lengths of time to go through the stages of grieving. If he is angry this just makes him more of an emotional wreck.

Nevertheless, he does not belong on this show at this time and I will be glad when he either leaves or is let go. All this is JMHO.

Newto
Newto

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:35 pm

You're prob correct, if he in fact has these anger issues.
I just can't get around that his name was put out there
for BIP. Guess we'll know soon enough if it's all a sham.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:43 pm

I'm not sure we'll ever know, unless there is follow-up after he leaves the show. In all seriousness, I hope he drops out of the Bachelor bubble, goes home, and gets some help if that is, indeed, what he needs.

Newto
Newto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 58 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 37 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
rhondam
BohemianNika
FMG2015
KB_Mom
Leif555