SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 58 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 38 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettenation - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:49 pm

We know he was a marine. Did he see combat? PTSD can also manifest in some strange ways. Regardless, he probably should be getting some help for his loss.

I would hope really violent tendencies would mean he would not be on BiP. But his interaction with @jaded via SM, his buying the other guys domain names, there is a pattern of questionable anger and malicious intent after the show that is a bit off to me. Hate them during filming, but go home and let it go, don't keep on being spiteful. Chad is in the not quite right but I don't know how catagory for me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

bachelorettenation - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:26 pm

stuckinsc wrote:We know he was a marine. Did he see combat? PTSD can also manifest in some strange ways. Regardless, he probably should be getting some help for his loss.

I would hope really violent tendencies would mean he would not be on BiP. But his interaction with @jaded via SM, his buying the other guys domain names, there is a pattern of questionable anger and malicious intent after the show that is a bit off to me. Hate them during filming, but go home and let it go, don't keep on being spiteful. Chad is in the not quite right but I don't know how catagory for me.

I read somewhere, maybe RS, that he dropped out of basic training. There's another exchange similar to the one with Jaded that was posted on twitter. I wonder how many others there are that haven't been posted?? If he's on BIP and harms anyone, ABC deserves to be sued because it seems pretty clear that something is really wrong with him. jmo

https://twitter.com/bachfanatic93/status/737483762284519428

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:32 pm

S
You are right Stucki all you've stated along with MD is right on.
I thought tptb test's these guys, they knew he was a Marine,
so I've learned are human weapons, trained to kill. He's been on 
2 eps and believe will be on for 3 more. Are they that stupid to
keep him on if they honestly believed he was dangerous. Then
announce he will be on BIP. It's not rational. That is why I believe 
it's a sham. He may be just a good actor. I hope I'm right.

Last edited by Nonina430 on Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:47 pm

Nonina430 wrote:You are right Stucki all you've stated along with MD is right on.
I thought tb test's these guys, they knew he was a Marine,
so I've learned are human weapons, trained to kill. He's been on 
2 eps and believe will be on for 3 more. Are they that stupid to
keep him on if they honestly believed he was dangerous. Then
announce he will be on BIP. It's not rationale. That is why I believe 
it's a sham. He may be just a good actor.

The DMs are private. If it's a sham, why is he behaving like that when he has the expectation that no one but his intended target will see it? Why doesn't he just post it on IG instead of sending it privately? I think it's because at some level he knows it's wrong, but he still can't control himself.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:52 pm

Why is he still relevant? He should be at a Veteran's physicality.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:54 pm

He posted a pic on Memorial Day of him and his sister at his boot camp graduation.

In honor of #memorialday, I've found an old #tbt photo of myself and my sister at #marinecorps #bootcampgraduation. Thanks for being there for me Tiffany  bachelorettenation - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 18 1f600  #family #usmc #usmcsister #thebachelorette #bachelorettenation #bachelornation @tiffjohnson24 by @realchadjohnson
Source

I do think he's playing the villian role really well for TPTB.  I thought it was more act than real, but after seeing his attacks on SM, not sure what or how deep his problems may actually be.  Even if he's still playing villian role now while the shows airing, you don't attack Bachnation fans that way.  No matter how annoying some of the silly, attacking fans girls can be, just ignore them!  There's no excuse for those vicious attacks in DMs.  And buying the guys domain names is just childish and vindictive.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:59 pm

Thank you, sometimes you feel like a panda in a room of brown
Bears. Guess we have to wait and see. We could see him in 
handcuffs.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:00 pm

Chad's seemingly 0% body fat and potentially heavy steroid use mixed with maximum protein powers, meat, muscle milk and intense exercise.....add in booze and his aggressive personality and I see a recipe for disaster.  A human ticking time bomb.  I hope TPTB take into consideration Chad's post filming OTT behavior and don't cast him for Paradise. :shocked!:   

I found Chad's behavior on the last episode outlandish but funny.  However his crazy angry behavior post season (jaded and web domain) is not funny at all and clearly unstable.    

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:06 pm

Thanks LB, I now realized I read that on OK, here's the situation and should have considered the source. Do you know what happened with him after boot camp?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:40 pm

He responded to someone asking what he did/his mos (military occupational specialty) in the comments on the boot camp graduation IG pic.

andersenjmander Then what was your mos?

realchadjohnson 0352 - Tow Gunner - Anti-Tank Guided Missile-man

Source

The same person asked his unit, but he didn't or hasn't responded yet.  Other than RS and mentioning it on his FB/SM and his work bio, no clue.  Not sure how long he served, where he was stationed, etc.  I'd say someone ask him, but after seeing his responses in DM's not sure anyone wants to voluntarily throw themselves on that grenade. laugh out loud Not sure it's worth taking one for the team for whatever response he may give.... No matter how nicely the question was asked.  hmmm
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:26 am

LoveDovez wrote:
SarahD wrote:I think he's covering his grief with anger.  He's kind of a time bomb ready to explode if he does not get therapy to deal with his grief about the loss of his mother to whom he seems pretty close.

Not excusing his behavior. I just think the guy needs help than crucifixion.

I lost my Dad, then 14 months later lost a brother, watched cancer eat my mother alive for 8 years and lost her, lost another brother, then lost 2 sisters 7 months apart after watching cancer eat one of them alive for 2 years, so Chad doesn't have chit on me. He said it had been a long time coming with his mother, so he knew she was ill for some time. I've lost over half of my family and I don't act like he does, so he can't pull that excuse on me!!

Not wanting sympathy. Just showing that Chad isn't the only one that has to deal with grief.

:thismuch: Hugs to you Lovedovez.

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:30 am

grace8136 wrote:Thanks LB, I now realized I read that on OK, here's the situation and should have considered the source. Do you know what happened with him after boot camp?
Not LB but thought I would just stick this in here somewhere. RS said this guy dropped out of boot camp and in response he put up a picture of himself and his sister, ostensibly at boot camp graduation. My frame of reference is the USAF but they're all basically the same. IMO the picture may have been taken at boot camp but it is not a post-graduation picture. In the picture he has no insignia. No rank. No one who has enlisted in any of the services has "rank" while in boot camp. You're given nominal rank upon graduation. In his case, one stripe for "private", commonly known across all of the services as E-1. The graduating class is allowed to put on their uniforms with the insignia immediately after the ceremony. So, IMO, Chad did not graduate boot camp. He dropped out--and/or was discharged administratively ( unable to serve for whatever reason) or dishonorably. Not honorable. Here is the website for USMC enlisted ranks. Hope this helps.http://marineocsguide.com/know-usmc-ranks/

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 58 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 38 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
rhondam
BohemianNika
FMG2015
KB_Mom
Leif555