SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 58 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 38 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettenation - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:38 am

That is interesting. Thank you.
SO I wonder if someone will contact him and ask about the insignia.
Being out there on reality tv reminds me politics. There are not many ways to hide secrets should you have them. So I expect all kinds of buried things to come out. Expect it. It's not an if, its a when.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

bachelorettenation - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:39 am

@exmrsbundy Thanks for the info, so what is the picture upthread with his sister all about where he states it's from boot camp graduation?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:48 am

It could be right before graduation?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:58 am

Thanks for the info, exmrsbundy.  

I wondered the same Kasha.  Why couldn't the picture have been from before the ceremony when he had not yet gotten his rank.  

For the record, I am not nor do I want to be an expert on all things Chad.  laugh out loud  I just noticed he'd posted the pic and had mentioned what he'd done in the comments, so when Grace mentioned him possibly dropping out, I brought it over.  But in no way am trying to defend someone that clearly has no problem attacking others over silly comments on SM.

I started to suggest maybe GA would be a good one to ask him, but then if he see's this thread, forum and our thoughts on him... we might all wish we'd just left well enough alone.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:06 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@exmrsbundy Thanks for the info, so what is the picture upthread with his sister all about where he states it's from boot camp graduation?

The USAF has a special boot camp uniform. There are two versions, utility and one that is a little more formal, for like when you are marching in front of some dignitary--TPTB. I asked google for USMC boot camp uniform and didn't get anything but the typical "use for" uniform. Since the uniform he is wearing does not appear to be what a full fledged Marine would wear, it looks like it could be a boot camp but a little more formal uniform, but I/m guessing. IMO

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:13 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@exmrsbundy Thanks for the info, so what is the picture upthread with his sister all about where he states it's from boot camp graduation?

I wondered the same thing GA. Parent's and/or family day? If he were graduating, he should have had a diploma IMO

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:35 am

exmrsbundy wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Thanks LB, I now realized I read that on OK, here's the situation and should have considered the source. Do you know what happened with him after boot camp?
Not LB but thought I would just stick this in here somewhere. RS said this guy dropped out of boot camp and in response he put up a picture of himself and his sister, ostensibly at boot camp graduation. My frame of reference is the USAF but they're all basically the same. IMO the picture may have been taken at boot camp but it is not a post-graduation picture. In the picture he has no insignia. No rank. No one who has enlisted in any of the services has "rank" while in boot camp. You're given nominal rank upon graduation. In his case, one stripe for "private", commonly known across all of the services as E-1. The graduating class is allowed to put on their uniforms with the insignia immediately after the ceremony. So, IMO, Chad did not graduate boot camp. He dropped out--and/or was discharged administratively ( unable to serve for whatever reason) or dishonorably. Not honorable. Here is the website for USMC enlisted ranks. Hope this helps.http://marineocsguide.com/know-usmc-ranks/
My nephew graduated in the summer of 2011 from USMC boot camp at Paris Island, SC. He and all his classmates were in full brown/tan uniforms, not the formal blue shown in this pic. I didn't notice the rank, but did notice the uniform looked different.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:37 am

I have family members and friends that were in the Marines and went to a few graduations. The family does not get to meet with the grads before the ceremony. I'm assuming this is protocol but perhaps I'm wrong. I will ask my son-in-law, which was in the corp for 7 years.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:48 am

We did not get to meet with my nephew until after the ceremony either.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:15 pm

In the marines E-1 carries no insignia. I was in the Air Force an upon graduation I did get a stripe which signal that I was an E-1 but not in the Marine Corp.  If he didn't finish his training it might have been during his advance training for his MOS. Saying that, I have no idea if he finished his contractional obligation or not.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:24 pm

Good clarification. Thank you.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:26 pm

Anyone want want to brave it and ask?    affraid

Maybe something along the lines of having seen the Memorial Day post, you just wanted to thank him for his service.  How long did he serve?  Or however it could be best worded in a nice, friendly, curious, non-attacking way, to avoid an ugly DM attack from him?

And totally understand if no one wants to.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 58 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 38 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
rhondam
BohemianNika
FMG2015
KB_Mom
Leif555