SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 58 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
see2love wrote:Well he just posted on his ig

https://instagram.com/p/BGKpLqOuSbR/

realchadjohnsonYes, I'm a US Marine. My job is 0352 Tow Gunner - Anti-Tank Guided Missileman w/training as an 0331 Machine Gunner. Proud to have served!

Someone can refresh my memory. RS said what?
This actually doesn't answer the question. His answer makes it sound like he is active duty. He maybe reserves or active duty, but this doesn't tell us how long or when. 

Personally, I think he is dancing around the truth. I do think to get any type of classification or job title he had to have graduated Bootcamp. Blogger boy gets his "facts" wrong all the time.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by hae1001 Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:55 pm

They had a family day when my best friend graduated basic at Parris Island. He also had his rank at that point, he graduated as an E2. They wore the service uniforms (green and khaki uniform) for their graduation though. I think it differs based on what time of year you graduate, and also how ever long ago that was seeing as the uniforms change every once in a while. Based on that picture he posted, it doesnt give me any indication to believe he did not graduate. Also, i think chad referring to himself as a marine, present tense, is probably moreso along the lines of once a marine, always a marine.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:02 pm

I think the lack of an answer on the length of time served.....is an answer in its self.  Not much.....is my guess.
I was all for giving Chad the villain, the edit benefit of doubt....until he jumped the shark and proved he is a far more disturbed villain in RL and was actually given a favorable edit on the show. TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 21 1f631  TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 21 1f621  TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 21 1f62c
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:08 pm

He's been posting on various SM platforms today and posted his mos along with the picture as a caption instead of a comment (like before), after GA tweet him.  But he's yet to directly answer GA's questions and tweet.  My guess is there some reason for that.   

If he indeed graduated (which I tend to think he did) and served (no matter the length) I'll both thank him and give respect for that.  But the points he gets there are quickly removed by his rude attacks threw DMs on SM.  

Edit and playing a role for this silly show is one thing, the behavior in real life to fans of the show and guys on the show after filming has ended is a whole 'nother thing.  And he won't get a pass for that from me.  JMO.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:27 pm

Well stated. bestbud!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:54 pm

lmao this guy is a whack-a-doodle.
http://www.refinery29.com/2016/06/112731/the-bachelorette-chad-domain-names

he has added "joelle-fletcher.com" "jjlane.com" "danmaguire.com" "lucaspell.com" to his domain name purchases.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:58 pm

OK. Humor me. What will this do for him? Does he do this to just piss them off/spite/tickle his fancy?
I am trying to understand why. Life is tooooooo short.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:OK. Humor me. What will this do for him? Does he do this to just piss them off/spite/tickle his fancy?
I am trying to understand why. Life is tooooooo short.

You should be thankful you can't understand what he is getting out of this, hehehehe.

Someone else already owns jordanrodgers.com, which would be why that is not on his list, but what's up with the non-bachelorette related sites?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:25 am

Rosepetal wrote:In the marines E-1 carries no insignia. I was in the Air Force an upon graduation I did get a stripe which signal that I was an E-1 but not in the Marine Corp.  If he didn't finish his training it might have been during his advance training for his MOS. Saying that, I have no idea if he finished his contractional obligation or not.
I was active duty USAF, E-5. In the AF a basic trainee carries no rank, and no real title. If they have to get specific you are called "Airman Basic." an E-0. You get one stripe when you graduate (if you plan on serving for 4 years) which is "Airman", E-1, one stripe. If you have contracted to serve at least six years, you become an Airman First Class, two stripes, E-2. Rank after that comes with time in grade (rank),  testing and job proficiency. I think all of the services are the same. IMO. ETA Someone should ask Chad what his rank is, both stripes and title. JMO

Last edited by exmrsbundy on Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:33 am

Ladybug82 wrote:He's been posting on various SM platforms today and posted his mos along with the picture as a caption instead of a comment (like before), after GA tweet him.  But he's yet to directly answer GA's questions and tweet.  My guess is there some reason for that.   

If he indeed graduated (which I tend to think he did) and served (no matter the length) I'll both thank him and give respect for that.  But the points he gets there are quickly removed by his rude attacks threw DMs on SM.  

Edit and playing a role for this silly show is one thing, the behavior in real life to fans of the show and guys on the show after filming has ended is a whole 'nother thing.  And he won't get a pass for that from me.  JMO.

Just for the record guys, I'm not trying to be a know it all but an MOS is an aspiration. You test for it with your recruiter. If you pass the test and they need your MOS, then that's what you become. I was a medic. Medics are widely used and therefore my MOS was a lock. I saw a lot of people sign up for something "sexy" only to become a cook. Not that there is a problem with being a cook, it's just an example. So, Chad having an MOS just means that yeah, he enlisted, but that's all it means. Hope this helps.

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:10 am

exmrsbundy wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:In the marines E-1 carries no insignia. I was in the Air Force an upon graduation I did get a stripe which signal that I was an E-1 but not in the Marine Corp.  If he didn't finish his training it might have been during his advance training for his MOS. Saying that, I have no idea if he finished his contractional obligation or not.
I was active duty USAF, E-5. In the AF a basic trainee carries no rank, and no real title. If they have to get specific you are called "Airman Basic." an E-0. You get one stripe when you graduate (if you plan on serving for 4 years) which is "Airman", E-1, one stripe. If you have contracted to serve at least six years, you become an Airman First Class, two stripes, E-2. Rank after that comes with time in grade (rank),  testing and job proficiency. I think all of the services are the same. IMO. ETA Someone should ask Chad what his rank is, both stripes and title. JMO

You might have had some college credit. Things have changed since I was in and I was actually wrong yesterday about when you get a E-2 stripe as just a regular Joe with no college credit. it now takes 6 months for both AF and Marines to get a stripe. I will PM you some articles.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:21 am

@exmrsbundy thank you for the information and especially your service. My brother was an Army medic for eight years and served as such in the first gulf war. So a special thank you for that as well.

As for Chad, his ambiguity in answering questions about his time in the marines increases the suspicion. Instead of the alpha and number soup answer he gave a simple, I served however long as such and such would clear up the question. I am sure @exmrsbundy could give us alphabet and number soup too. But she simply told us she was an Air Force medic. Easy for anyone to understand. 

This is just another weird thing that doesn't add up with Chad and has nothing to do with an edit on a tv show.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 58 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
rhondam
BohemianNika
FMG2015
KB_Mom
Leif555