SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 58 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 48 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:52 pm

That's who I thought of as well, but didn't know her name. Holy botox'd lips.

I'm on Chat twitter watch. I hope he comments. laugh out loud He's a jerk but I find him hilarious most of the time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:38 am

Wait, I am confused. Is Chad not with Robby's ex wackadoodle? Chad take her please, protect my Robby. Yuck all around to this guy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:40 am

Is botox lips connected to this seasons contestants ? If so then this is part of the "evil" laugh out loud plan to plough through all their Exs. (and possisbly any other family members of the opposite sex).
:shocked!:

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:18 pm

TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 39 1f601  TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 39 1f601  TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 39 1f601  TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 39 1f601  TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 39 1f601

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 6m6 minutes ago
I hear ya, #BachelorNation !!! How 'bout this little nugget? I'm thinking Chad should be the next Bachelor spinoff...
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:20 pm

TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 39 3806527698 I admit. I'd watch it. He's a lunatic. (Don't like the real nasty stuff) but he is hilarious.

Maybe this is why he has this pinned on his twitter.

Chad Johnson ‏@1ChadJohnson Jun 27
They should invite me back and I'll just stand next to Chris Harrison and provide commentary on everything #TheBachelorette #Chadisms

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:26 pm

bluwavz wrote:TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 39 1f601  TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 39 1f601  TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 39 1f601  TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 39 1f601  TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 39 1f601

I hear ya, #BachelorNation !!! How 'bout this little nugget? I'm thinking Chad should be the next Bachelor spinoff...
I think it would be hysterical. and I say yes to that dress! 
MF generally takes the strengths of the lead on her/his lead in season and turns them agains them the season they are leads. 
With that in mind, Chad has room only to move up!  I bet he finishes his season as the lead as the next pope elect.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:29 pm

I agree GA. Chad delivered the best lines of the season. I don't like his RL nastiness but on screen he delivered the humor...and funny voice of reason. He was a counter balance to the gaggle of whiners. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:31 pm

At least bring him back for commentary. Otherwise I have a feeling I'm going to be dozing off next season.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:44 pm

I agree, he'd make things entertaining and funny.  He's an a$s and nasty in RL but the show was more interesting and entertaining with his commentary.  Anything to avoid more whinning and complaining.   Rolling Eyes

Edit wise TPTB have done none of the F4 any favors, IMO.  Chase and Robby are pretty nonexistent.  They seem like good guys in RL and have personality but so far we haven't gotten to see much of it on the show.  And Luke's just kind of dull and humorless with the edit.  SM shows differently.  But IMO, TPTB will make a laughing stock out of the war vet and I just don't find that appealing.  Nor do I want every date to revolve around his budding music career.  

So I admit I'd watch Chad.  He'd make it really easy to sleuth his SM.  I don't think he could keep his fingers still or his trap shut, so we'd know who he liked, didn't like and how things played out really quickly.  laugh out loud

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 39 3806527698 I admit. I'd watch it. He's a lunatic. (Don't like the real nasty stuff) but he is hilarious.

Maybe this is why he has this pinned on his twitter.

Chad Johnson ‏@1ChadJohnson  Jun 27
They should invite me back and I'll just stand next to Chris Harrison and provide commentary on everything #TheBachelorette #Chadisms

OMG!  I would watch this for sure...............and Daniel can stand on the other side of Chris and spew his ridiculous. The two together are funny
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:53 pm

It would be great if they could have Chad and then 10 of the 25 be allstar skanks of the past seasons.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:56 pm

bluwavz wrote:TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 39 1f601  TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 39 1f601  TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 39 1f601  TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 39 1f601  TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 39 1f601

Someone left a comment on this tweet that Chad should be a regular on After Paradise. That would be brilliant!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 58 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 48 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
rhondam
BohemianNika
FMG2015
KB_Mom
Leif555