SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 58 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 39 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:31 pm

Stealing someone else's hashtag.  :nervous

laugh out loud

@BachSpoilersFan
@1ChadJohnson Thank you for your service. You're a stud! How long did you serve? #YouKnowYouLoveHim #Bachelorette

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:36 pm

Thanks GA!  :Thanktwo   bestbud!

Now, let's hope he's in a nice, friendly mood when he answers!  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:38 pm

Good luck GA. TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 20 1f601  TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 20 1f602  TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 20 1f602
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:58 pm

Oh, you guys are funny!!!

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:00 pm

Very funny! Especially the "you're a stud". Stroking his ego will get you an answer.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:33 pm

Well I have always called the guys that serve our countries "studs" so I'm not really fibbing. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:17 pm

Well he just posted on his ig

https://instagram.com/p/BGKpLqOuSbR/

realchadjohnsonYes, I'm a US Marine. My job is 0352 Tow Gunner - Anti-Tank Guided Missileman w/training as an 0331 Machine Gunner. Proud to have served!

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:38 pm

I wouldn't just judge a guy from the edit of TPTB. Everyone deals with grief differently. He took care of his mother for 7 years battling cancer. Anyone who can do that has a tinge of selflessness in them. I know people worse than him who does not care one bit about family. He seems close to his mom and his sister. Perhaps he didn't have a father figure. Has a lot of anger from the divorce.

He's messed up but there's a reason behind it. I can't judge someone because I haven't fought the battles they have fought or been in their shoes.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:20 pm

see2love wrote:Well he just posted on his ig

https://instagram.com/p/BGKpLqOuSbR/

realchadjohnsonYes, I'm a US Marine. My job is 0352 Tow Gunner - Anti-Tank Guided Missileman w/training as an 0331 Machine Gunner. Proud to have served!

Someone can refresh my memory. RS said what?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:01 pm

SarahD wrote:I wouldn't just judge a guy from the edit of TPTB.  Everyone deals with grief differently. He took care of his mother for 7 years battling cancer. Anyone who can do that has a tinge of selflessness in them. I know people worse than him who does not care one bit about family. He seems close to his mom and his sister. Perhaps he didn't have a father figure. Has a lot of anger from the divorce.

He's messed up but there's a reason behind it. I can't judge someone because I haven't fought the battles they have fought or been in their shoes.

Well, to be fair we all have our own cross to bear in life, but that doesn't give us a free pass to act like a jerk. Editing is one thing, but didn't he have a Twitter exchange with someone from this board and if I recall correctly, his choice of words were not kind. That to me speaks volumes. I hope he gets the help that he needs, maybe he should start with anger management classes. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:53 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
SarahD wrote:I wouldn't just judge a guy from the edit of TPTB.  Everyone deals with grief differently. He took care of his mother for 7 years battling cancer. Anyone who can do that has a tinge of selflessness in them. I know people worse than him who does not care one bit about family. He seems close to his mom and his sister. Perhaps he didn't have a father figure. Has a lot of anger from the divorce.

Well, to be fair we all have our own cross to bear in life, but that doesn't give us a free pass to act like a jerk.  Editing is one thing, but didn't he have a Twitter exchange with someone from this board and if I recall correctly, his choice of words were not kind.  That to me speaks volumes.  I hope he gets the help that he needs, maybe he should start with anger management classes.  Jmo.  

Yeah, no free passes for his choice of words. You should never talk to a girl like that, sorry.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:11 pm

There's edit and then there's b!tching out fans for no reason and buying domain names under other contestants. I think there's another word for that other than edit: psycho.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 58 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 39 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
rhondam
BohemianNika
FMG2015
KB_Mom
Leif555