SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

Page 74 of 86 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 09, 2016 5:30 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Jordan being very gentlemanly and class act.

Tells Naz he couldn't apologize enough.

yes best break up I have ever seen on the franchise

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 5:31 am

Dark blue dresses for the win 2 seasons now!

And Matilda Music.

Total giveaway. No wonder they kept it till the end.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jalena1992 Mon May 09, 2016 5:31 am

Poor Naz, that "up in the clouds" talk was so misleading

jalena1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2016 5:31 am

Congratulations to all Fleur supporters!

I know my ending. not the one I wanted but I got my fun anyway

Enjoy your happy fleur ending!

Bye!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 5:31 am

Naz did well on FRC but her SM was way over the top, imo, especially for F2.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 5:32 am

Jordan to FLeur

what??

Engagement?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jalena1992 Mon May 09, 2016 5:32 am

Is this a proposal?

jalena1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 09, 2016 5:33 am

OMG - I nearly had a heart attack!

I thought he was going to break up with her as well then! little buggar!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 5:33 am

Okay so not engagment ring but that ring is gorgeous! Looks like an engagement ring!!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 5:33 am

Katiebelle wrote:OMG - I nearly had a heart attack!

I thought he was going to break up with her as well then! little buggar!

haha. When he said, I don't have a rose for you but I do have this and pulls out the ring?

Smoooth giggling

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon May 09, 2016 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 09, 2016 5:34 am

anyone know how long it takes for the video to be uploaded and available to view online?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon May 09, 2016 5:34 am

Seriously prod tried too hard to make it seems not obvious it would be Fleur at the end.
Not impressed with their editing, like at all. Maybe it's because they were not in love yet? Or maybe Jordan did put up a big show to misdirect himself.

Oh well, as you said, blue dress, matilda's music, and F1 edit with struggles don't lie.
Smiley
Good luck to the happy couple.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 86 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

+19
iamreal2u
snowyglow12
GuardianAngel
robinvi
Kashathediva
Idlemess
Sprite
jen689
Aunties_Love
cocoHoney
djogbenyuie