SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

Page 75 of 86 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 5:34 am

emusha wrote:anyone know how long it takes for the video to be uploaded and available to view online?
usually immediately
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

Post by LoveDovez Mon May 09, 2016 5:35 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Naz did well on FRC but her SM was way over the top, imo, especially for F2.

But is there anyway for us to know that Naz was in total control of all that was written?? I think a lot of it was done to hide the F1 because it sure didn't show it on TV ; ( Congrats to Fleur and Jordon... Now Naz go make your millions. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon May 09, 2016 5:37 am

LoveDovez wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Naz did well on FRC but her SM was way over the top, imo, especially for F2.

But is there anyway for us to know that Naz was in total control of all that was written?? I think a lot of it was done to hide the F1 because it sure didn't show it on TV ; ( Congrats to Fleur and Jordon... Now Naz go make your millions. ; )

I think production tells F2 to be full on on social media. Dani did the same last year. Naz waas probably over the top because it is who she is but yeah, i can see the pattern now.
Next season we will know what to look for Smiley
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 09, 2016 5:37 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
emusha wrote:anyone know how long it takes for the video to be uploaded and available to view online?
usually immediately

oh great! do you know any sites that upload immediately? and thanks
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 5:38 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
Oh well, as you said, blue dress, matilda's music, and F1 edit with struggles don't lie.
It's all pretty obvious when looked at that way. SM/SCOUT/etc and the like all in on it, imo. I would prefer if they didn't do that and rather just let it be, especially if the edit is going to be the typical F1 anyway. Good for sleuthing but not so great for lovestory. Ah well. At least they used Matilda's music for F1. Best wishes to all.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 09, 2016 5:39 am

I'm sorry but Jordan didn't bring his A game.

That was no way near as romantic as Art and Matilda's FR.

It was almost like - "so - do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

Where was all the emotional - I'm totally crazy about you - sentiment?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon May 09, 2016 5:42 am

Katiebelle wrote:I'm sorry but Jordan didn't bring his A game.

That was no way near as romantic as Art and Matilda's FR.

It was almost like - "so - do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

Where was all the emotional - I'm totally crazy about you - sentiment?

This is exactly at the image of the whole season. At least his is consistent laugh out loud

Seriously i don't think those feelings were there yet. Or not as strong as other final couples anyway.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon May 09, 2016 5:43 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:
Oh well, as you said, blue dress, matilda's music, and F1 edit with struggles don't lie.
It's all pretty obvious when looked at that way. SM/SCOUT/etc and the like all in on it, imo. I would prefer if they didn't do that and rather just let it be, especially if the edit is going to be the typical F1 anyway. Good for sleuthing but not so great for lovestory. Ah well. At least they used Matilda's music for F1. Best wishes to all.

Not only scout but also the show media (tv ads, twitter, facebook, official website) were all full on with Naz.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 09, 2016 5:46 am

https://twitter.com/NewshubEnt
theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 75 CiAHA0tUgAADj1Y

She's here!! And she's stoked she can finally talk! #TheBachelorNZ

Interview with Fleur. Happening now

Last edited by ElonM on Mon May 09, 2016 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 09, 2016 5:47 am

I actually don't think Jordan and Fleur really know each other very well -- I mean one "amazing" date before LCD & FD. Maybe they spent a total of 1.5 day together if that...? I think it's a "I have a deep crush on you and can see you as someone I have great potential with for my future" Also their body language is still somewhat polite -- even after their overnight time in FD.
In any case, this is much more realistic than US bach and that's what's really good about it. I have many questions about Jordan -- and how caring, affectionate etc. he'll be towards Fleur -- I wish them the best anyways.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 5:47 am

emusha wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
usually immediately

oh great! do you know any sites that upload immediately? and thanks
I just checked the app On demand 3Now on iphone and it is working (it says out of NZ but just press play it works anyway).

Also can watch on their official site on laptop. http://www.tv3.co.nz/Shows/TheBachelorNZ/Watchwith3Now/Episodes.aspx just need to have Hola unblocker installed and on New Zealand as the country and it works.

Other websites/links should be up on soon http://www.primewire.ag/tv-2759737-The-Bachelor-New-Zealand/season-2 and http://www.watchseries.li/serie/the_bachelor_nz_

Episode aired tonight is Ep 19.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 5:50 am

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 75 CiADQcbUkAA8WEr

Fleur says she was hoping it was going to be her, but wasn't certain! #TheBachelorNZ

The moment Fleur really felt a connection with Jordan was in Hawaii when they had their first kiss #TheBachelorNZ

She says she is most excited about normal couple stuff, like lying on the couch watching a movie #TheBachelorNZ

Fleur is singing the praise of the other girls, saying she is really happy with all the friends she has made on the show #TheBachelorNZ
https://twitter.com/NewshubEnt

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon May 09, 2016 8:28 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 86 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

+19
iamreal2u
snowyglow12
GuardianAngel
robinvi
Kashathediva
Idlemess
Sprite
jen689
Aunties_Love
cocoHoney
djogbenyuie