SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

Page 76 of 86 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelornz - Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 5:56 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:
Oh well, as you said, blue dress, matilda's music, and F1 edit with struggles don't lie.
It's all pretty obvious when looked at that way. SM/SCOUT/etc and the like all in on it, imo. I would prefer if they didn't do that and rather just let it be, especially if the edit is going to be the typical F1 anyway. Good for sleuthing but not so great for lovestory. Ah well. At least they used Matilda's music for F1. Best wishes to all.

Not only scout but also the show media (tv ads, twitter, facebook, official website) were all full on with Naz.
Yup, but they said they were trying to keep the F1 a mystery this year so in reality -- that's exactly what they did so not F1-Naz at all but just hiding Fleur who's edit was very F1 with the girls saying first ep that the most chemistry was between Jordan and Fleur.

Also, posted a long time ago that if F1 was Fleur then Jordan's SM gave it away just as Art's did last year -- what he didn't do --- meaning, Jordan never posted a pic of himself with Fleur (even from a distance) he did with all other F2, F3, etc. Outliers like that from the lead usually give it away SM wise and seems that this is the case again this year.

Ah well, I still think it was a F1 story and not a lovestory. WTA should be interesting!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

thebachelornz - Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 6:00 am

Katiebelle wrote:Thank God - it's a little chilly to be taking my kit off!
giggling  Would be best ratings ever and best moment. Maybe season 3?  bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 09, 2016 6:03 am

I really don't see much emotion with Jordan.

More affectionate with Naz than Fleur. They haven't seen each other since filming ended.

The WTA will ve very interesting. I hope they make it cause they have a lot of catching up to do.

Maybe then we will see via SM a different person/couple.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 6:03 am

Katiebelle wrote:I'm sorry but Jordan didn't bring his A game.

That was no way near as romantic as Art and Matilda's FR.

It was almost like - "so - do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

Where was all the emotional - I'm totally crazy about you - sentiment?

ITA... Just Jordan being MOT Jordan. I only saw an F1 story. No love story here. jmo

WTA/ATFR will be interesting. Maybe he will be a bit more emotive? Won't hold my breath though. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 6:07 am

ElonM wrote:I really don't see much emotion with Jordan.

More affectionate with Naz than Fleur. They haven't seen each other since filming ended.

The WTA will ve very interesting. I hope they make it cause they have a lot of catching up to do.

Maybe then we will see via SM a different person/couple.
ITA except when it comes to affectionate (unless it was on cutting floor to make way for a more physical typical F2 edit) that with the affection I think Jordan was just mimicking whatever the girls were like - so Naz more affectionate so he was, Fleur more reserved so he was. The Spinoff said that Jordan when they analyzed his conversations they weren't conversations - he would just rephrase back to the girl what she said to him.

Hopefully he shows some emotion away from the show if it was just the show that made him that way otherwise goodluck to the couple and hope Fleur is okay with it all. She seems happy in pics but twt.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 09, 2016 7:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
emusha wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
usually immediately

oh great! do you know any sites that upload immediately? and thanks
I just checked the app On demand 3Now on iphone and it is working (it says out of NZ but just press play it works anyway).

Also can watch on their official site on laptop. http://www.tv3.co.nz/Shows/TheBachelorNZ/Watchwith3Now/Episodes.aspx just need to have Hola unblocker installed and on New Zealand as the country and it works.

Other websites/links should be up on soon http://www.primewire.ag/tv-2759737-The-Bachelor-New-Zealand/season-2 and http://www.watchseries.li/serie/the_bachelor_nz_

Episode aired tonight is Ep 19.

guess nobody's gotten round to it..if anyone has a link to watch epi 19 plz share
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 9:44 am

#BachNZ Ep 19 Finale/FRC (@emusha and others)

Other links here in case above doesn't work (have adblocker installed makes it easier to not get spam) http://www.primewire.ag/tv-2759737-The-Bachelor-New-Zealand/season-2-episode-19

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon May 09, 2016 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 09, 2016 11:41 am

Thanks y'all for the excellent recap as always.

What can I say....glad this weird season is over. I hope the producers learnt their lesson & do a better job selecting a lead for the next season if there is one. All the best to the Jord, Fleur & the rest of the girls.

And for me the best part about this season was chatting with u all bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 09, 2016 11:53 am

Thanks everyone for the play by play! As crazy as it was, sleuthers usually are correct! Nice job to those who were pretty sure Fleur was the F1 despite all the craziness! yes

Congrats Jordan and Fleur!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon May 09, 2016 12:28 pm

Yep. Thanks to all esp AAB who just went with the edit even with Naz crazy social media.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by KatydidC Mon May 09, 2016 12:38 pm

Such an underwhelming and understated FRC to cap off a very strange season....

Most enjoyable part of the season was reading the diverse viewpoints around edit vs. social media. The WTA should be interesting.

KatydidC

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoHoney Mon May 09, 2016 5:22 pm

Just watched the replay and then read all your recaps, which is fun I have to say knowing the outcome !!! Thank you for that!!

So as long as I ended up quite liking Naz and wanted her to be F1, I couldn't really picture her as F1 based on the edits, to me the edits were Fleur F1 from the start. I was still hoping I would see Fleur landing first and so being F2 ... even though I was not really liking the fact she would be really heartbroken in the end . To me, based on the edits of course, she looked very very  invested in Jordan ... almost desperate he would pick her ...
So because they made really obvious at the start that Fleur could be F1, I think that's why at one point the prod tried to confuse us later on .... saying the F1 would be a surprise (even leading us to think Erin could be F1 at one point). Also the HTD were not really encouraging for Fleur I thought ...

So for the final episode my thoughts were :
- pushing Naz as F1 a bit too much imo, so Fleur F1 in the end
- Jordy's mum not a fan of Naz
- Jordan questioning Fleur about their relationship whereas just telling Naz to trust what they had --- weird imo knowing that he picked Fleur in the end
- body language really off with Fleur - not even kissed when they met on their last date - not kissing when he chose her (but kissed afterwards). To me nothing physical happened during their FD, otherwise they would kiss at least ...
- back to the future car ...wheel is on the left --- wow but me weird driving in NZ then. The fact he picked Fleur for the drive in his very special car of his was a clue she was F1 imo
- Fleur hair for the final ceremony --- OMG so not flattering ... rat tail style imo
- Jordan -- well I was really looking forward to hearing his final "declaration" as I was hoping to see if he could show any emotions at all ... conclusion: Jordy emotion-less all the way till the very end. I did not see an emotional guy at all ... thankfully there was a ring to do the job for him ...

My take is that the girls casted were not really Jordan's type ... had no crush, so he dragged himself along and picked the girl who was 200% in it ...

So yeah overall this whole season has been really weird. To me the main interest of it was Naz (and seeing amazing NZ sceneries) ... would have been so boring without her imo ...
The body language is so off with Fleur .. plus the fact he spent almost 3 weeks not seeing her after the volcano date as @HEA pointed out.
To me it seems like he had no major crush (apart from Storm maybe) ... I'm really curious to know what's gonna happen from now on.  Who knows? Maybe Jordan and Fleur are now in the very early stage of a great relationship. Knowing Fleur's insecurities I hope her heart won't be crushed at one point. I wish all the best to them anyway.

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 86 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

+19
iamreal2u
snowyglow12
GuardianAngel
robinvi
Kashathediva
Idlemess
Sprite
jen689
Aunties_Love
cocoHoney
djogbenyuie