SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

Page 77 of 86 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 81 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelornz - Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2016 8:29 pm

So underwhelming! no mention of love, kiss on the cheek after the ring... waste of a season! Bring on Bach AUS and Jojo!

Back to top Go down

thebachelornz - Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 8:38 pm

sophienette wrote:So underwhelming! no mention of love, kiss on the cheek after the ring... waste of a season! Bring on Bach AUS and Jojo!

So true. Disappointing and underwhelming.  

The only possible good thing if Bach NZ has a S3... the bar is so low that S3 will likely be better just in comparison.

Hopefully. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2016 9:10 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
sophienette wrote:So underwhelming! no mention of love, kiss on the cheek after the ring... waste of a season! Bring on Bach AUS and Jojo!

So true. Disappointing and underwhelming.  

The only possible good thing if Bach NZ has a S3... the bar is so low that S3 will likely be better just in comparison.

Hopefully. hmmm
Hopefully they'll follow the Bachelor AU format - S1 was good, S2 was a waste of time, and S3 was good again  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 10, 2016 6:13 am

The WTA was brilliant - the best episode of the whole season! I was so enthralled I forgot to post.

We had bickering, arguing, swearing, flirting, defending, accusations, and lots of waving of pointy fingers... and that was just from Naz!

Find the time to watch it if you can.

BTW - Rebecca was awesome! Eloquent and really kept Jordan on his toes.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue May 10, 2016 6:24 am

Katiebelle wrote:The WTA was brilliant - the best episode of the whole season! I was so enthralled I forgot to post.

We had bickering, arguing, swearing, flirting, defending, accusations, and lots of waving of pointy fingers... and that was just from Naz!

Find the time to watch it if you can.

BTW - Rebecca was awesome! Eloquent and really kept Jordan on his toes.

Just by reading the tweets, it seemed like no joke.
OMG i think he could have spare us all of that by just choosing her.
Is Naz wanting him back or something? Because it sure looks like it for weeks now (knowing now that she is F2). Her social media and scout stuff have been really telling.

OMGsh laugh out loud what a season. She is even shadowing the "happy" couple right now.

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 10, 2016 6:42 am

The show posted that they will be delayed in uploading the episode...but by reading SM comments it seems like Naz was Hitlist Naz and showing her true colors (many posts saying this).

TBH, I have zero interest in watching Naz hogging the episode the whole time and making it all about her, her, her -- which seems to be who she is -- and from SM feedback it looks like that is what happened and many seem to not care for her behavior on WTA/ATFR.

I still believe Naz was just wanting to win and playing up to Jordan when it suited her just to get ahead and it was all a competition to her despite how she pretended otherwise. It's partly why I think even if she was F1 it wouldn't work at all -- her ego is even bigger than Jordan's, imo.

I am looking forward to hearing from Rebecca especially since she let it out the bag that Jordan was acting essentially when he let her go. Hope she calls him out on it - and hope someone calls him out on his incessant behavior of wanting the girls to constantly initiate/approach him. no no

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 10, 2016 6:57 am

AllAboutLove wrote:The show posted that they will be delayed in uploading the episode...but by reading SM comments it seems like Naz was Hitlist Naz and showing her true colors (many posts saying this).

TBH, I have zero interest in watching Naz hogging the episode the whole time and making it all about her, her, her -- which seems to be who she is -- and from SM feedback it looks like that is what happened and many seem to not care for her behavior on WTA/ATFR.

I still believe Naz was just wanting to win and playing up to Jordan when it suited her just to get ahead and it was all a competition to her despite how she pretended otherwise. It's partly why I think even if she was F1 it wouldn't work at all -- her ego is even bigger than Jordan's, imo.

I am looking forward to hearing from Rebecca especially since she let it out the bag that Jordan was acting essentially when he let her go. Hope she calls him out on it - and hope someone calls him out on his incessant behavior of wanting the girls to constantly initiate/approach him. no no

Just had a look at SM and it's scathing of Naz's behaviour. People are commenting on her foul mouth, aggression and how she was totally inappropriate with Jordan.

Rebecca did call him out at the end about keeping it a secret that he was an actor and expecting the girls to open and honest with him while he wasn't himself.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue May 10, 2016 7:11 am

In fact i watched this season in particular just like a comedy show. I don't judge any of them because I don't know them. I don't even judge the character they played because I don't want to.

However, because I also do think now that Jordan himself was acting and was not really looking for love, I don't care of Naz behavior towards the whole thing.

I think this is what you get if the lead is not genuine himself. And i even appreciate the character she brought because it entertained me. At least for few seconds. And then when she became nice Naz, it gave me some kind of romantic story to watch and it's all we ask from these shows. So I don't blame the girl a bit for staying true to herself and wanting her fame.
I don't care enough to feel disgust or anything laugh out loud.

I'm just sad for Fleur because she is stuck now with this whole mess.
Because this is what it is, a mess. But I hope nobody will feel hurt at the end.

Sending love to all the girls, and hope next season will bring more real persons, a genuine lead and real feelings to the plate.

EDA: I haven't watched the WTA yet
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 10, 2016 7:14 am

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:The show posted that they will be delayed in uploading the episode...but by reading SM comments it seems like Naz was Hitlist Naz and showing her true colors (many posts saying this).

Just had a look at SM and it's scathing of Naz's behaviour. People are commenting on her foul mouth, aggression and how she was totally inappropriate with Jordan.

Rebecca did call him out at the end about keeping it a secret that he was an actor and expecting the girls to open and honest with him while he wasn't himself.
So Naz was inappropriate with Jordan? Does she still want him or want to be seen as a "winner" or?

While I don't care for Naz, especially her SM behavior as being F2, I also put a lot on SCOUT in particular who seem to have encouraged and even affirmed Naz's not so great behavior on the show and posted an article of why she should have won (including her hit-list comment as a positive thing??).

That being said, I usually feel bad for F2s as they get a rough deal in general but Naz got a lot of positive media and support, etc while the season aired and unless she is a plant (which would be better if she is, imo) she does herself no favors by playing up the Hit-list Naz on her SM or post-show.

I will say though that I blame Jordan for his behavior as well regarding Naz -- I thought his SM post of her in her racy lingerie was totally inappropriate and disrespectful of his F1 as he could have chosen a a different pic of Naz from that photoshoot. That and him not even posting anything about Fleur since she was F1 and he does himself no favors, either -- if he is just a producer puppet then I have even less respect for him.

In some ways I think Jordan and Naz are quite similar - expecting things to go their way and expecting more than they deliver themselves so I think they'd just compete with each other in the real world. Who knows though...

Good for Rebecca calling Jordan out! Seems like she proves one can be honest and still classy. Rebecca was definitely my fave of the season.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue May 10, 2016 7:17 am

I just can't believe how even the show promoted her behavior on their ads, social media and all knowing all we know now.
Even MH used the shell ring to launch a new product.

laugh out loud
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 10, 2016 7:31 am

I think that I have just watched too many seasons with characters that are controversial/drama -- especially with the US shows and that is why I don't find it entertaining anymore when characters like Naz are there -- I find it boring and I find myself tuning out because it is so manufactured and fake to me.  hmmm

ETA: Usually there is a lovestory of some sort to contrast the manufactured drama but this season I didn't see any so the drama was even less entertaining to me. #BachFrance had drama but also a beautiful lovestory and watching it at the same time as Bach NZ S2 only accentuated the differences. If anything, while Bach France was rate more PG/R, the lovestory reminded me more of Bach NZ S1 with Art and Matilda and the lead all awkward and vulnerable with his F1. I hope that Bach NZ S3 (if there is one) there will be a bit more lovestory/romance and a lead willing to be vulnerable and more romance than drama. *fingers crossed*

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue May 10, 2016 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue May 10, 2016 7:39 am

But the season was more boring than any other we've seen before loooool
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 86 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 81 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

+19
iamreal2u
snowyglow12
GuardianAngel
robinvi
Kashathediva
Idlemess
Sprite
jen689
Aunties_Love
cocoHoney
djogbenyuie