SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:24 am

Based on Twitter, seems like pretty much all of the cast is #teamnick.

I like Amanda, but she's a certifiable dumb azz. She allows herself to be in positions/situations that obviously create big time disasters. She needs guidance. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:25 am

So I've found that my opinion of Josh hasn't changed other than for the worse. ITA that Nick looks much better in contrast. I still would rather he stay off my tv and find a woman the old fashioned way though.

Too bad Jubilee went home so fast but there didn't seem to be a good match for her there.

I hope Carly warned Evan about her comments in this episode. I'm guessing things improve.

Lace needs to cool it on the drinking.

I wish the twins would go home. Caila can't come soon enough.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:27 am

There are some people on this season that are nice enough as individuals, but I find all the couples disjointed so far. There sure isn't a Jade & Tanner in the bunch this time around. JMO
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:31 am

Is this negative Josh edit gonna continue all season? How do TPTB expect for people to root for the "golden couple" if so..?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:40 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpdioCLzcZA

On AfterBuzz Sarah said Amanda wanted Josh to be there and she had an ok time with Nick.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:48 am

@JoshAllanMurray
Aside from the unnecessary drama, my first date with @amandastantonnn was the best first date of my life, what an amazing woman!

Amanda Stanton @amandastantonnn
NOT SHOWN: me getting incredibly sea sick on the boat. Thanks for being a good sport, Josh!

Last edited by ElonM on Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:49 am

Who is pursuing acting?

Josh Allan Murray ✔ @JoshAllanMurray
Funny how someone who is pursuing acting is questioning my intentions and whether or not I'm acting
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:50 am

Will comment on Josh later teamnick - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 1f621 after I go puke over Carly & Evan kissing with spit!! Eww!!! How did they get engaged!?!?!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  teamnick - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 1f49c

teamnick - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 8367-910 teamnick - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 I_got_13 teamnick - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 E5kqdm15 teamnick - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:55 am

What is the deal with Josh's weird vendetta with Nick?! Like still, even today with the tweets? Dude. You got the girl. Twice. You "won." Give it a rest. He's a tool.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:56 am

Josh is seriously the worst. He is so obnoxious and all his blessed crap. He literally cannot take someone saying crap to him.

The entire cast seems to be team Nick as well as a lot of other bachelor peeps. that usually is the true test. IMO

Interesting how the twins who are BFFs with Amanda openly adore Nick but haven't said anything about Josh. Will be interesting when they leave and 'warn' Amanda
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:02 am

Kashathediva wrote:I believe Josh is a very good parrot. Someone told him to say it is a fictional "novel" and that is the script. Because he is a box of rocks, IMO, it is an all or nothing situation. It's all truth or all fiction. You are team Murray or you are team other guy or other girl or other box with rocks. So it's all fictional, all the time.

Yessss! All of this. Good characterization. Josh is just so meat head dumb. It's all black or white, fact or fiction, right or wrong. He has no mental capacity to see the grey. Either that, or he thinks the audience is stupid enough to think in these strict black and white terms. Nick is far more cerebral. Far more thoughtful. His characterization of the book was in between - parts are true. That's life. That's the thoughtful response.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:02 am

People article has a great GIPHY of MeAndi reaction to Josh-Amanduh hookup:

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-paradise-josh-murray-steals-amanda-stanton-from-nick-viall

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
amyisrunning
rc49ers
rhondam
Beagle
Duke702
Luvstruck
bleuberry
megaa
iamreal2u
grace8136
notarose