SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:06 am

sosleepy wrote:What is the deal with Josh's weird vendetta with Nick?! Like still, even today with the tweets? Dude. You got the girl. Twice. You "won." Give it a rest. He's a tool.

He'll never get over Andi sleeping with Nick and everyone knowing about it. I think his two year grudge against Nick has everything to do with that.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:09 am

Staph Josh!

Josh Allan Murray ✔ @JoshAllanMurray
Bahahahaha that whole nick vs me talk when I returned from my date was cut up so much, cracks me up if y'all only knew what was said
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:11 am

^^ I agree @bluwavs. But this is precisely why I think he is truly a tool and an idiot. He signed up for The Bachelorette. It's been on for 15 years. Research what you are getting into, nimrod.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:17 am

Sorry double post. One last thought and I'm done. You know it's BAD when of the 3 engaged couples, freaking Lace and Grant seem like the most promising, stable match. teamnick - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 1f602
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:17 am

Stop tweeting Josh! Ugh I can't believe I feel for his charm 2 years ago. Knew this is how he would react. "I don't hold grudges" bull crap you've had one for Nick over 2 years and Andi over a year!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

teamnick - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 8367-910 teamnick - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 I_got_13 teamnick - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 E5kqdm15 teamnick - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:18 am

Well then tell us all about that conversation, Josh. Actually don't. It's much more fun for me to guess. Nick was instigating you and you were completely blameless. Also editing. Am I right? cheeky

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:20 am

The HUGE difference between Josh and Nick is that Nick has self awareness, Josh doesn't. I don't care about 'edits' when it's clear that Andi's book holds some truth to it. Josh is looking like an idiot with control issues, which he isn't admitting. Nick just looks like a reality star who can laugh at himself.

It's glaring when tge whole cast and 99% of viewers are #teamNick.

I just don't like Carly. Or Leah. Can't wait for Caila to arrive.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:23 am

Josh is another perfect example of the fake high road bs. Also grown azz men don't need to subtweet and hashtag blessed all day while fav'ing passive aggressive tweets and throwing shade on periscope, all the while avoiding having to take responsibility for any of his own actions hmmm

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:32 am

So Josh is still bitter that Andi slept with Nick. IMO that's what it all boils down to. It's hilarious and sad at the same time. And Nick is getting the redemption edit Josh wanted, with Josh left to pettily subtweet and lay out the excuses.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:38 am

ReneeM wrote:Josh is another perfect example of the fake high road bs. Also grown azz men don't need to subtweet and hashtag blessed all day while fav'ing passive aggressive tweets and throwing shade on periscope, all the while avoiding having to take responsibility for any of his own actions hmmm

I always thought he had some semblance of consideration but the hilarious thing about it is that it's obviously coming out that it's both of them together not just MeAndi who was this way. MeAndi was also exactly like that - she always has to win and have the upper hand - she was passive aggressive and always the victim. I don't see how either of them have changed because neither show any self-awareness whatsoever since being on this show (you'd think going on a tv show would make you aware of all your flaws)!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:47 am

Stacia620 wrote:At least Nick acknowledged that Andi's book had some truth to it concerning him.  Josh just won't do the same.  The only thing he can say is "fictional story". no no

This. Josh just can't let his image be tarnished. no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

teamnick - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 8367-910 teamnick - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 I_got_13 teamnick - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 E5kqdm15 teamnick - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:55 am

Of course the show is going to edit the Josh/Nick drama to make it seem as unhealthy as possible.  I am guessing the edit did make it seem worse than it really was.  But.. they always do that.  Josh and Nick have been around each other many times, they are all just playing the roles assigned to them.  However, I do think it is possible to meet someone and actually like them and have a real relationship.  (Tanner and Jade)  I think we need to keep watching to really get the Josh and Amanda story.   TPTB are just plain mean in my view.  I hope they actually like each other.   They seem better suited to really have a relationship than Amanda and Nick anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
amyisrunning
rc49ers
rhondam
Beagle
Duke702
Luvstruck
bleuberry
megaa
iamreal2u
grace8136
notarose