SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:11 pm

Please do not discuss contestants that are currently airing on JoJo's season unless they are eliminated.

Those discussions take place here.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3552p144-bip-season-3-potential-contestants-jojo-fletcher-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:14 pm

jen689 wrote:@fleissmeister (twitter) Lace is in love!!!! #BachelorInParadise

Who dat?  Josh or Nick?  seeing hearts
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:24 pm

The problem with Lace may be that she's in love but is the guy in love with her. She was already falling for Ben on night one. I know that most of her feelings/actions was alcohol induced but she was smitten early
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:26 pm

I'd guess lace is in love with josh

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:32 pm

There are other guys than Nick & Josh. Lace could have fallen for any of them.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:40 pm

albean99 wrote:There are other guys than Nick & Josh. Lace could have fallen for any of them.

Yes, you are right, I just wonder if there are more guys there than we are aware of. We counted 6, Josh, Nick, Jared and 1 guy still on JoJo's season. Chad and Christian are believed to have been eliminated. Doesn't leave many for Lace to fall in love with.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:44 pm

Sure there are other guys but I bet most of the women will try to attach themselves to Nick or Josh if for no other reason than they're the only two heavy hitters this season who will guarantee the most screentime and publicity post-show if either one of them decides they want to get engaged out of this. I am confident this will be the Nick and Josh show and that both guys will make it to the end. And honestly I am okay with that. I sure don't care about Jared or JoJo's no screentime MOT guys.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:16 am

I feel bad Christian basically got sent home right away, he seems like a great guy, but it seems like evan is still there??? How the hell does that happen.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:55 am

Evan and Izzy, the two nobodies, probably latched onto each other on day 1 to get a free ride to the end so they can get as many Instagram followers/promotions as possible. They don't give those Sugar Bear Hair vitamins to just anybody!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:58 am

bblake wrote:Evan and Izzy, the two nobodies, probably latched onto each other on day 1 to get a free ride to the end so they can get as many Instagram followers/promotions as possible. They don't give those Sugar Bear Hair vitamins to just anybody!

I'm thinking that Evan will ride this to an "engagement". I suspect the little weasel will try to milk this to get as much publicity as possible. Yuck!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:33 am

bluwavz wrote:Sure there are other guys but I bet most of the women will try to attach themselves to Nick or Josh if for no other reason than they're the only two heavy hitters this season who will guarantee the most screentime and publicity post-show if either one of them decides they want to get engaged out of this. I am confident this will be the Nick and Josh show and that both guys will make it to the end. And honestly I am okay with that. I sure don't care about Jared or JoJo's no screentime MOT guys.

All JMO.

I don't know. I guess you could be right but to me they're old news. Looks are subjective and neither are my type (looks or otherwise). I prefer Jared to either of them, at least when Ashley I's not involved. I don't know why Christian would already be gone. I like him and can think of other guys from Jojo's season who I'd prefer than the slim pickings they have for guys.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:14 am

Looks like Lauren H is gone
Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Image10

(Source: my S/C)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam