SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 24, 2016 2:41 pm

No Olivia don't do it. The mean twins won't be any better a second time.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue May 24, 2016 2:46 pm

Olivia posted a pic on IG of herself with a guy a little over a week ago too so not sure we'll see her on there. I hope Caila doesn't go on there either. If they didn't think you were good enough to be the star, do not let them use you for their crappy spin-off show. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 1f611

This looks like a chit list to me. I didn't like most of Ben's girls and I definitely don't want to see Ashley I or Carly again. And don't get me started on 1F. no no
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 24, 2016 3:11 pm

I thought Carly was dating someone, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2016 3:53 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I thought Carly was dating someone, too.

Didn't she go on a date with one of JoJo's guys? One that also lives in Nashville

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 24, 2016 4:24 pm

Carly and they guy she took to Jade and tanner's wedding broke up.

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 87b72b10 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 86669110 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 24, 2016 4:27 pm

No, not that guy. It's been since that wedding.
I thought I saw a photo of her since then--it was here within the last week? The guy lives in ugggh..Nashville? Texas. Where it is she is living now.

OK--this is what I saw. Don't know if there is any thing there or not. So maybe they will both go on BIP together and make a storyline even though they both already know each other.
link

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2016 4:32 pm

yana_bach wrote:

Didn't she go on a date with one of JoJo's guys? One that also lives in Nashville

His name is
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 24, 2016 4:34 pm

Yes, the
Spoiler:
last night.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 24, 2016 4:49 pm

Good for Courtney.

CORRECTION: You can scratch Courtney off the list. Got info after the post that she’s not on it.

Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 24, 2016 4:51 pm

I find it hysterical that caila is even on this list. Really ???? hehehe:halo:

Does he know anything or just picking names out of a hat.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 24, 2016 5:00 pm

The has beens need to stay has beens.  Not interested in seeing any of them, especially 1F.   Rolling Eyes  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 1838857674

Caila and Olivia would be stupid to put themselves back in TPTB's hands after last season, IMO.  Just say NO!

Can't say I'm really interested this potential cast list (will decide on Jojo's guys after I see more).  Thinking I'll be able to skip BIP.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue May 24, 2016 7:18 pm

bluwavz wrote:Good for Courtney.

CORRECTION: You can scratch Courtney off the list. Got info after the post that she’s not on it.

Source: Reality Steve

Oh, I'm disappointed. I usually don't watch that pathetic drivel but for Courtney, I'd have tuned in! Say what you will, but Courtney owned her bad self!
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam