SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:40 pm

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Cs2A43VXEAEhpUM
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Mike gets the second last rose! Who do you think is headed home this evening? #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:03 am

I like how she is smiling and slanting her head abit laugh out loud too cute

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:09 am

Mike is a heavy metal singer... singing reggae is really not his forte charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 3806527698 giggling . Kyle cracked me up with his comment : "they actually sounds like someone is choking my cat !" rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:22 am

Love that RC picture of them two beatingheart

The producers were dynamite with Mike's edit on episode 2, totally hid him and took the front runner target off his back, way to go producers laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:25 am

mercieme wrote:Love that RC picture of them two beatingheart

The producers were dynamite with Mike's edit on episode 2, totally hid him and took the front runner target off his back, way to go producers laugh out loud

IA..but it goes to confirm that he may had the F1 in the bag, since we know they hid the past F1s on episode 2 yes

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:33 am

Joy15 wrote:

IA..but it goes to confirm that he may had the F1 in the bag, since we know they hid the past F1s on episode 2 yes

Your memory is so dang good....it would seem so if they follow the Bette US series but who knows at this point.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:56 am

Joy15 wrote:

on what series though. We know that bach can was edited differently than it's american counterpart so wondered what one you were referring to.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:04 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

on what series though.  We know that bach can was edited differently than it's american counterpart so wondered what one you were referring to.

I believe the production company that is producing Bette CA is affiliated to Warner Brothers based on media report so I won't be surprised if they edit similarly. The production company is different from the one that produced both seasons of Bach CA is my understanding but please let us know if this is not correct.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:20 am

mercieme wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

on what series though.  We know that bach can was edited differently than it's american counterpart so wondered what one you were referring to.

I believe the production company that is producing Bette CA is affiliated to Warner Brothers based on media report so I won't be surprised if they edit similarly. The production company is different from the one that produced both seasons of Bach CA is my understanding but please let us know if this is not correct.

yep...i shared the same POV. I have always believed to compare an Ette with other Ette(s) season despite the different franchises...and not with the Bach shows since the edit was super different.

from the top off my head..Chris Sieg and Josh were hidden on episode 2. (skipped Kaitlyn and Jojo's (only binge-watched here and there) so not sure how the F1 edits were..but asumming those 2 were the ones with creepy edit for the F1(?) giggling )

IMO its pretty fair to compare Jasmine's with Sam F's (both are the First Ettes in their respective franchises where the Bachelor shows have been produced for 2-3 seasons).  Guess what?...Sasha (mind you..he was the FIR recipient too :gotcha: ) was hidden on epis 2..and Michael (F2) was shown having convo with Sam, just as Kevin W and Jasmine on episode 2 .sneakyl

Im just gonna go out of the limb now and call Mike as the F1. :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:26 am

mercieme wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

Claire Freeland though has been the editor/producer on Bach Can since it started. Warner Bros was associated with Bach Can too, yet it was edited differently than the USA one.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:29 am

My memory is kinda foggy but I believe Shawn was hidden in episode 2 as well. They released a deleted scene of his alone time with Kaitlyn online.

I'm not convinced Mike is F1 but is interesting they hid him so much this episode. He barely got an ITM. Did Jasmine really want to give him the rose that late? Hmm. Hopefully we don't have to wait much longer for their 1-on-1.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:30 am

Joy15 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

yep...i shared the same POV. I have always believed to compare an Ette with other Ette(s) season despite the different franchises...and not with the Bach shows since the edit was super different.

from the top off my head..Chris Sieg and Josh were hidden on episode 2. (skipped Kaitlyn and Jojo's (only binge-watched here and there) so not sure how the F1 edits were..but asumming those 2 were the ones with creepy edit for the F1(?) giggling )

IMO its pretty fair to compare Jasmine's with Sam F's (both are the First Ettes in their respective franchises where the Bachelor shows have been produced for 2-3 seasons).  Guess what?...Sasha (mind you..he was the FIR recipient too  :gotcha: ) was hidden on epis 2..and Michael (F2) was shown having convo with Sam, just as Kevin W and Jasmine on episode 2 .sneakyl

Im just gonna go out of the limb now and call Mike as the F1. :uptonogood
Well, I am going to disagree Joy. Bach Can was edited differently from Bach USA even though Warner Bros was involved with both. Now Claire Freeland was the main producer/editor on both Bach Can and Bachette Can. Think this will be a different "bird" so to speak and see that they'd edit it differently. We saw that in season 1 with Bach Can and it was edited differently than bach USA.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose